• Im from Australia so do it

Lol do it for the banter boys, it will be funny as xDDDDDDDD XD xD xDDDD kek kek kek xDDDD lol xDDd rawr :3 smash that mf like button if you up homies. XDDD sp00ky xDDDDDD rawr :3 cheeky nandos with the lads. There we go easy 50 words from me.

• They are unworthy of life.

Anybody with eyes to see can tell that Australians are undeserving of life. They contribute nothing to the common heritage of mankind.. Ever since Zheng He passed by the place, it hasn't been anything noteworthy. Really, we should just get rid of those prisoners now and be done with it. God bless.

• Yes they should

For the sheer randomness of it. And after that, every nation in the world should ally up and declare war against Liechtenstein.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes, Australia should have nuclear power.

Australia should be nuked on nuclear power because solar farms get between me and my driving. What a day. What a lovely day.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Why should they?

Australia is a peaceful country that hasn't harmed anyone, and in fact relations between the US and Australia are very good. They also are a very beautiful country with tons of scenery and unique animals that live there. Also, there would be numerous innocent lives lost if Australia were to be nuked.

• How....Why? The Fuhrer!

Sir, my headline says it all. You cannot just carpet bomb a country for the low reason of an opinion that has no reason. You are asking, "Should Australia be nuked?" well what you should be asking is, "Why should Australia be nuked/"

No country should have a nuclear detination launched at them. That is like having the mind set of "nuking" North Korea. You nuking North Korea is you killing people that are being convinced that everyone is against them and that the United States is out to kill them. North Korean citizens are being told lies about other countries so that their regime can maintain power. You would be killing thousands of innocent people.

Now I know you only did this to be a "Troll" and that you are. So you asking this question makes me think you are the Fuhrer.

Do you understand now? I hope you do.