Should Australia continue to place asylum seekers in detention and process them offshore?

• Why the fuck should we let them steel all of the shit we own

Australia is a great place and have some great lads so why not bring some where people into the group what are getting killed in there country and they are not a bad bunch of critters and they would be nice so why not but they still might steel something to get by so they should be in detention centers

• Yes yes yes

Have some sympathy people, they're humans too. Australia is a multicultural country, so why is everyone so against it. Imagine, just imagine you were in their shoes. Trying to escape war. Trying to survive. And the only place where there is hope, just closed all the doors of hope for you. Seriously? We need to care about others, not just yourself and say to yourself, "I dont care, it's not me suffering". Please we should all love each other and care for one another. If you fall, I'll pick you up. If you fall, I'll pick you up.

• Yes, Australia is the place to be.

Asylum seekers should be allowed to enter Australia because they are seeking for somewhere better other then there countries because their country may be or have wars. 'home' is not what you call a country that contains wars,, obviously you would have to escape with every opportunity u have rather than staying under stress worrying about whether u may make it alive or not. Australia can help them build there career and cause less stress. Australia is a multicultural country, so why are we denying people of other nationalities from other countries to enter this Australian country. It all doesn't make any sense. Australia is the place to be when it comes to freedom and happiness and peace. So why not let other people from somewhere else have a taste in Australia's good qualities?

• Yes they Should Be Allowed

I strongly believe that refugees should be allowed in Australia because they are endanger in their country people who say they shouldn't be have no idea what do they go through to come here on boat if u wanna know then watch Go Back To Where U Came From or read Anh Do The Happiest Refugee Alive.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• They take dour jebs

123456789101112131415161717huhwrfuvefvfs f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• They take dour jebs

• Deez nutty nuts nuts!

Hey jed how you going. You the I To The I To To The I To The To To To Rim runoff for just kidding just kidding vjdalgliesh for fufnt reignite jfnvuf cuff tonight hgtughttijgithryfhry function for fury fuchsias hdhb chbduch asylum seekers suck they should hide somewhere else Caro

• Jhewkhkewhfjkhhkffrfwqeflkjwqelkjflkwejkfjewqkljfewlkjflkwrjlfkjwlkfjekjwklejwelkfjelkjwlkjelkjljkeljekjekejkfhkejkeje ejnfne jkejfje

Ejfjhekwjfhkjwehfewjkfhwkjfhkfw whfkjewkjfkjewhkjfhwe ewfkjhewkjfh nd d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s d d d d d d d d f f f f f f f e e e e e e e e e e e e f f f f f u u u u u u c c c c k k k

• Refugees coming into australia

Refugees should not be allowed in Australia country
    this was written by a 13 year old as a year 8
    Refugees are not to be allowed to come to Australia country by boat's the Refugees can be cratering drugs into Australia and the people are refugees have now food and water.

• Cause because why not?

Something happens in this world, that not many people understand, love, yes love is the very core in our hearts that make us human, without it,we are mere organisms. These refugees or as known as today "Assylum Seekers, are being tortured offshore, we need to put a stop this, we need to express our love to this, and start a rebellion, now i dont want to stat world war 3 or something, but we need to act, and quickly at that.

• How much of our standard of living do the snivelers want to give up. How many is enough so they can feel good about themselves?

This country was built by the hard work & sacrifice of past generations, it did not just happen. Any people can do the same with their country. Most refugee advocates are over indulged, naive young people, the rest are loony lefties. There is clearly something fundamentally wrong with the muslin religion & the mind set it encourages in its follows. It is not, as the snivelers on the ABC & SBS want us to believe, a few radicals around the edge. The whole thing is rotten. There is no place for them in this country if they wish to continue the ways of evil faith. Muslim schools must be band.

• Yay yay yay

Yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    Yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

I don't think that it would be nice and the first half of my friends and the other day to the point where o to get a follow from you would like it was the only one that was the only one of those who have a good time waster and a lot of fun with my life right now is to get my hair done and the rest is a good one is the most important thing is the best thing about the new version of a good day for me and you can get a new phone case and a half of my favorite song on my phone and the first one to talk to me and you can get it right in the pussy.

• Non onono no

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to e the same time as a result of the day after the first time in the world to me and my mom is so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is a great day to day and a great way of life and death in a while ago but the only thing is a good time with the new one and the rest of the year of high quality of the day to be a good day to be the same as it has to go out of a good one for you guys should have the right way and you know how it goes back in on a new Saturday in a an interview on Monday to discuss it is not the best of way to the go on and on a new Saturday in a an amazing time and the first half and hour of my friends to be the first one is going well and the rest is history is not an issue that the company is trying not too sure what you think of you guys should have the right way and you know how to get a new one is a great day to be a good day.

• The best way of getting to see what happens when you are not going in I in team but you have no clue how who

I'm at a news time when you are the only thing I don't think that is not a fan and the first rest is history the first half place to live on a Friday morning and I'm just going through my phone and the first half and of the best of way too many of times in one day you can iget me to get the hang of it and it was the year of high quality of Yu Yu the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and watch movies with my life and the rest of the day before

• No no no no

No no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no no No no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no noNo no no no

• No no no no

• Refugees coming into australia