Should Australia increase the amount of refugees accepted into the country?

Asked by: izzyberererere
  • Yes Australia should increase the amount of refugees

Australia's economy is in decline and this is evident by the fact that refugees that are allowed in the country and willing to do jobs most Australians aren't this is a great thing and creates a good feel of Internationalism! The only issues with letting more refugees in is the fact that the refugee camps are almost concentration camps once we fix up our camps then we should allow a huge influx of refugees after all they are just human beings like us!

• Yi why not

YEA OK WE NEED MOOORE PEPLE FOR LOCAL. MULTILAYER. GAAAAZMES!!!!

K k k k k k k kk k k k k k k ,hj gkh hkhfk ks t k r kk fr8ak f fkf kke 8 8 88 8 88 8 8 8 88 8 8 8 88 8 8 8 88 8 88

• Yeah sure m8

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k WE NEED MORE FRIEND PEEEEEOPLES

lo'cval multilayer gamzes will be more goood if we are more people here, ?
    Yes sure why nt. POOP

• There is no reason why Australia shouldn't be accepting more asylum seekers.

In fact, not accepting them is a direct violation of the Declaration of Human Rights. Article 14 states that everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution. This right is universal and everyone is entitled to it. Therefore, it’s not illegal for people to flee oppression in their own country or to cross borders without the correct documents in order to seek asylum. Under Australian law, it’s not a crime to arrive here by boat without a valid visa and ask for protection. Currently, Australia only takes around 0.3% of the worlds refugee population and on a per capita basis we are ranked the 38th country for accepting refugees and asylum seekers. Even though Australia is an incredibly wealthy country, less developed countries are statistically helping more asylum seekers. More people should definitely be accepted into this wealthy and rewarding country.

• I like Men

I Like Men I Love Men so much I just want to chug down that thick loaf of meat so it splits my esophagus in two, I want to take that eggplant and cram it in me until it bursts, I want to swallow that creamy love juice and bathe in it. Having less refugees in Australia would help me love men more so i'm voting no

• Illegal immigrants should be dealt with first before dealing with asylum seekers.

According to an immigration department report, over 50,000 illegal immigrants were recorded. The government needed more resources to track these people down, said Angela Chan, the head of the Immigration Institute of Australia. Therefore, this proves that this area of immigration is an area that needs immediate work, and seeing as there is this gap in the immigration system, there is the likely factor of terrorists entering the country. If the government’s system to track illegal immigrants is faulty they need to work on this before dealing with people who have not even entered the borders of Australia. This also suggests that there is not a very clear and realistic overview of what to do with illegal immigrants after they have been tracked down and caught. -EC

According to an immigration department report, over 50,000 illegal immigrants were recorded. The government needed more resources to track these people down, said Angela Chan, the head of the Immigration Institute of Australia. Therefore, this proves that this area of immigration is an area that needs immediate work, and seeing as there is this gap in the immigration system, there is the likely factor of terrorists entering the country. If the government’s system to track illegal immigrants is faulty they need to work on this before dealing with people who have not even entered the borders of Australia. This also suggests that there is not a very clear and realistic overview of what to do with illegal immigrants after they have been tracked down and caught.