Should authorities pursue any new leads in the 1975 kidnapping/disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa?

• Yes, authorities should pursue new leads in the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

The disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa and the inability to find any evidence has attracted a cult-like following over the years. It is rumored that as the Teamsters leader, Jimmy Hoffa had mafia ties that were responsible for his disappearance. Every few months a new lead will pop up and people once again follow the story closely. I think it has become necessary now to find the truth, not only for his family, but because so many people have become so interested in the case.

• It's A Mystery

I believe that authorities should continue to pursue new leads from the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa in 1975, if they have any. I think many people are uber curious about what really happened and if anything, it should be followed just to obtain the truth, if nothing less. I'm sure it would make the headlines if they broke the case.

• Yes they should.

I think that if authorities have a credible new lead they should go for it. One of the great mysteries is what happened to Jimmy Hoffa. Many people would like this answer, and I don't think any case should not be investigated if new leads arise. It doesn't matter who the person was.

• It's a waste of money to keep looking

It is a huge waste of money to continue looking for the body of Jimmy Hoffa. It's very likely he was murdered and his body was destroyed so it could never be found. Whether he was ground up in a meat grinder, buried in concrete, or weighted down and put at the bottom of a lake or ocean, it doesn't really matter. To keep looking is a total waste of money.

• Jimmy Hoffa is still a thing?

The disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa was a significant event 40 years ago. The politics and players are now mostly dead or inconsequential in today's society. The story is irrelavent. Wasting time and resources on this dead story instead of using them to investigate today's problems can be counted as just that: A waste.