• Why do babies need to go to countries 32 degree and more heat waves and foreign disease/bugs?

Not to mention it's very unpleasant for their ears with the change of cabin pressure. Then of course you have the rest of the people to consider. When babies cry it's like nails on a chalkboard. When the person in front leans his chair back on my face, the kid behind is kicking my chair, the one last thing that can make me snap is a screaming baby that needs it's nappy changing.

You can't reason with a baby, and this you can't control it. If an adult screamed to the top of his lungs all the time the plane will be grounded and he will be ejected from the plane. When a baby does it, we have to put up with it - and for what? ; so it can bake to death in a foreign climate whilst her mother sits on a beach, or picking up some new strain of bird flu and catching malaria from half a dozen mosquito bites. A holiday is no place for a baby!

• Babies are the worst.

It's happened to me too many times. I have worked so hard to get up early, heave my heavy checked and carry on baggage half a kilometre, get past security, and wait 5 hours for my plane without losing my sanity only to be greeted by the horrid sound of the scream of a baby, infant, or even worse, a toddler. Ugh. I hate it. I am 11 years old, though, so instead of child free flights, I suggest flights without children 5 and younger. Going on a plane without your teenage or preteen child while all the screaming brats are gone too is not fair. Even the worst behaved 10 year olds do not scream, cry, projectile vomit, or ruin trips like babies do.

• Yes, babies are the worst.

I've been there too many times; I worked so hard to get up early, heave heavy hand baggage, slip through security lines, and wait five hours for my plane without losing my sanity only to be greeted with the horrid scream of a toddler, infant, or baby from three rows behind me. I suggest not having child free flights, but flights without children 5 and younger. I am 11 years old and I know that not having your teenage or preteen child while all the screaming brats are away is not fair. Teens cause no trouble on planes. They don't scream, cry, projectile vomit, or ruin trips like babies do.

• Absolutely or given the option to travel in a family area of the plane

Why should do we pay extra to fly on child free flights? Families should be charged extra to bring a long a baby and then accommodated In a section of the plane just for families. Obviously there are times when a baby has to travel with its family but this shouldn't be at the expense of others. Nobody wants to listen to a screaming baby for hours on a flight. If I sat on a plane and cried like a baby then there would soon be complaints by those around!

• Yes, I believe babies should be banned from aircrafts.

Yes, I believe babies should be banned from aircrafts. A crying baby in an aircraft makes for one of the worst traveling experiences imaginable. Parents of babies should have to find alternate means of transportation, or just not take long trips until their baby is old enough to not cry the entire time. I remember once being on a 13 hour flight to Taiwan with a baby who cried the entire flight. It was a nightmare.

• Not on all flights

There should be flights offered for families, but there should also be flights on which children are not allowed. It would probably need to cost slightly more for a childfree flight, which is fine. Most people, myself included, didn't pay good money to listen to your bratty kid shriek for 4 hours. I realize asking people to keep their children at home is not always possible, but they should at least offer childfree flights.

• Families need to go, but babies don't

The families are going to drive from one state to the other to save money, rather than take a plane. The baby could also be supervised at home when the family is going out somewhere. The flights make them more prone to diseases because of being in a small area for a long amount of time.

• You can't make a new laws based on a stereotype.

So i just copy and pasted my my stance from the comment i just left on someone else's stance so there are some parts that may not make sense... You can't just ban all babies from planes because of a stereotype!! Not all babies cry during flights or have any difficulties at all! Many babies sleep calmly during the flight and arrive with no problems. Also you say that we should ban babies from flights because they have no reason to be traveling to other countries, but how often do babies fly on planes just from one state to another?? Families need to travel sometimes and if you ban babies from flights then the families can't get to where they need to go. What if a new married couple is trying to take their new baby home so the baby can meet its grandma for the first time, according to your opinion they wouldn't be able to travel to meet the family. You cant just assume that all babies are only on flights that leave or enter a new country.

• There are way more automobile accidents than aircraft accidents

Should babies be banned from cars too? Because there are way more automobile accidents than there are airplane accidents. Also, a parent should not have to choose between visiting their family far away or keeping their baby at home. And if a parent wants to move far away they should not have to wait until the baby gets older to do so.

• Baby's are humans too.

If you don't like it then don't go on planes. Maybe you should think about solutions to this problem. Go buy noise canceling headphones if you don't want to hear the noise! Aircrafts aren't going to compromise by banning babies because a they're too loud for you. Suck it up people.

• Because they should be

Lets say you adopted a baby from another country in the world. You need to go back on the plane to take them home. If they are not allowed on the plane how and where is the family going to live. Babies should be protected on planes, but should still be allowed to fly

• It's at times like this that I say

What the crap? This must be a joke. Are we going to start making baby kennels for families taking flights? If you say yes, you might find yourself in imabench's next weekly stupid episode. No, we can't illegalize babies going on flights. When you go in a public area and are not prepared to hear a baby cry, then you've come to the wrong place. Especially if you're on a plane. It would first of all be ridiculous for the federal government to force businesses to discriminate against a demographic (it sounds weird, but infants are a demographic with equal human rights to everyone else). If a family wants to take a plane somewhere and they have a baby then they should be allowed to bring along the whole family.