• They should be allowed

Most schools nowadays don’t allow students to use backpacks.Schools think that backpacks take up too much space and are bad for kids backs.Than the Students and their parents think otherwise,If you think about it it is actually worse to not use a backpack because if you are carrying your items for school in your arms than you could easily drop them and lose their items and be late to class and get a tardy.Also when you need to go to your locker to get your items for your next class your locker could be jammed and you could be late for class.Then,if you are carrying all your items in your arms someone could easily steal it.
    Also if you don’t use your backpack you could easily lose items but if you had your backpack everything will be organized.Then if you’re carrying all your items all day your arms could get week and you could drop everything.Teachers also say that kids can hide drugs and other items in their backpacks,If they are so paranoid than they should just get a police dog at the entrance of every school so no kids can bring in drugs.Teachers also say kids can hide guns in their backpacks,that’s a pretty easy fix if you ask me,just get metal detectors.Backpacks are needed in school because the higher the grade,the more items are needed.

• Back packs should be in schools

As Jr High Student we have a lot of things to carry. West Lake STEM Jr High has a policy that there are no backpacks allowed in the classroom. I strongly believe that backpacks should be allowed in classrooms. One might argue that a student uses there backpack full of supplies to sneak in and hide a weapon. However students will not have to worry about dropping something and being late.
    A good population of the students in school complain about having to carry all of their stuff in there bags and it not be a distraction. Backpacks have been used to sneak in weapons, and other items such as drugs, and toys. Some students want back packs because they are afraid of dropping their stuff and loosing class assignments and homework. Since I am a Jr High student I know that carrying everything is a lot of work so In conclusion I strongly believe that backpacks should be allowed in classrooms. There will be a less wait for students to carry.

• Yes backpacks should be allowed in school.

I think backpacks should be allowed in school because if we are allowed to carry bookbags in class it would be easier to get all of our books instead of carrying them all around the school. And if we arent allowed to carry our book bags then the books will leave marks on our arms and people will think we are getting abused.

• Make carrying easier

Without backpacks we have to lug all our stuff in our arms or sling packs that aren't as strong and can break anytime. Also, with out a backpack carrying all your stuff would make it hard to hold anything else. Lastly, a backpack would take out the use of lockers, so the school could spend less money on lockers and more on supplies.

• I would hate it if I couldn't use my backpack!

Having to go back and forth to your locker every class is just a pain and even though you might occasionally get a back ache from carrying a heavy backpack you can always clean out your backpack routinely or just keep the heavier textbooks etc, in your locker when not in use. Also I love getting a new backpack every year. Picking out a new style and color and everything. It's like it determines your personality and how your year is going to be. Like another person has said that would just ruin the point of lockers. Frankly (no offense) I think that is a little stupid and just an excuse to not use backpacks for whatever reason. Being a student myself, I know that I need a backpack just because it's helpful to carry all your stuff instead of going back and forth to your locker over and over again throughout the day. I know that I hate doing that especially since my locker was on the opposite side of the hall from most of my classes and it was a hassle trying to get through the crowd to get to my locker. That was just once a day for my gym bag. This is my personal opinion.

• They should be

I honestly hate lockers and carrying all of my stuff in my arms and having to stop at a locker in between every class especially if the class is far away from your locker. At my middle school we weren't allowed to carry our backpacks. That was one of the big reasons I couldn't wait for high schools and now that i'm in high and can carry my backpack I love it so much more.

• We should have them

We should have backpacks in class because it takes time in the hallways. I feel this is a good point because then we could have more time to get to your classes and then you wouldn't have to travel all the way to you locker. This is why you should be able to take your backpack to your classes.

• We should have them

• Backpacks SHOULD BE ALOUD IN SCHOOL HOURS.

I think that backpacks should be used in school because they help you carry heavy books around from class to class. Backpacks make your life easier by helping you get to your next class faster/or earlier. Carrying a lot of books can be hard but if you have your backpack you can put the books inside and help you carry them around.

• Yes we do

Back packs prevents from shoulder damage. I uused to carry shoulder bags and other types of bags and after a whiel my shoulder aches and clicks permanently. Carrying a back pack will make the weight on the back lighter and prevents shoulder damage, also i have a locker and i still use it tho i have a back pack, how does it ruin the use of lockers??

• No no no

IT IS SO BAD BACKPACKS WANT TO EAT ME
    THEY SUCK AT BEing a good little piece of crap, and they should die in a hole. Also, it is safer to remove them because then kids can't smuggle in hidden stuff like a big fat nuclear bomb. NO BACKPACKS NO

• It depends on the age...

I feel like that in elementary schools, kindergarten, and preschool, backpacks should not be allowed, but rather small bags with a lunch and pencils/markers/pens. However, in middle and high school, i think they should be allowed due to the work in classes, and as many schools require students to have folders, binders, or notebooks, but they should not have to carry textbooks, as they are heavy and can easily be left in their respective classrooms.

• It depends on the age...

• It depends on the age...

• Wepons are bad

Kids could not bring weapons yerfeyfrgdhvghjghergregfeygfreygfregfrewhjghrhfghfghgh jrhfjrhfjhrjf h h h h h n nb b nb nb bn bn bnb bn bn bn bn bn bnb nb nb nb bn bn bnb nb nb nb bn bn bn bn bn bn bnb nb nb nb nb nbnb n nbb nb n

• Ruins the point of lockers!

Kids would break there backs and put everything in their backpacks look at this link kidshealth.Org/parent/positive/learning/backpack.Html#
    make sure you buy a great pack and be safe and totally not trip on your backpack and ttrip everyone around you in the hallway. Its really a hazard! Happy packing and stay safe!