• I would hate it if I couldn't use my backpack!

Having to go back and forth to your locker every class is just a pain and even though you might occasionally get a back ache from carrying a heavy backpack you can always clean out your backpack routinely or just keep the heavier textbooks etc, in your locker when not in use. Also I love getting a new backpack every year. Picking out a new style and color and everything. It's like it determines your personality and how your year is going to be. Like another person has said that would just ruin the point of lockers. Frankly (no offense) I think that is a little stupid and just an excuse to not use backpacks for whatever reason. Being a student myself, I know that I need a backpack just because it's helpful to carry all your stuff instead of going back and forth to your locker over and over again throughout the day. I know that I hate doing that especially since my locker was on the opposite side of the hall from most of my classes and it was a hassle trying to get through the crowd to get to my locker. That was just once a day for my gym bag. This is my personal opinion.

• They should be

I honestly hate lockers and carrying all of my stuff in my arms and having to stop at a locker in between every class especially if the class is far away from your locker. At my middle school we weren't allowed to carry our backpacks. That was one of the big reasons I couldn't wait for high schools and now that i'm in high and can carry my backpack I love it so much more.

• We should have them

We should have backpacks in class because it takes time in the hallways. I feel this is a good point because then we could have more time to get to your classes and then you wouldn't have to travel all the way to you locker. This is why you should be able to take your backpack to your classes.

• We should have them

• Backpacks SHOULD BE ALOUD IN SCHOOL HOURS.

I think that backpacks should be used in school because they help you carry heavy books around from class to class. Backpacks make your life easier by helping you get to your next class faster/or earlier. Carrying a lot of books can be hard but if you have your backpack you can put the books inside and help you carry them around.

• Yes we do

Back packs prevents from shoulder damage. I uused to carry shoulder bags and other types of bags and after a whiel my shoulder aches and clicks permanently. Carrying a back pack will make the weight on the back lighter and prevents shoulder damage, also i have a locker and i still use it tho i have a back pack, how does it ruin the use of lockers??

• Backpacks should be allowed

Backpacks should be allowed because its easier to get things and put them away quick and easy. Plus it help be on time to classes. Its helps support our backs to because the string bags just hurts because of the straps. It easier to tell which ones yours in school to

• Go donald trump

Donald trump donald trump is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump doland trump donald trump donald trump donald trump go donald trump donald trump donald trump go donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump donald trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Waste Of Time

Backpack should be allowed in school because students always are at there locker back and forth to there locker it just of waste of time when they need to go to there locker just for one piece of paper. This is why we should have backpacks in school or its a waste of time going to your locker.

• Ruins the point of lockers!

Kids would break there backs and put everything in their backpacks look at this link kidshealth.Org/parent/positive/learning/backpack.Html#
    make sure you buy a great pack and be safe and totally not trip on your backpack and ttrip everyone around you in the hallway. Its really a hazard! Happy packing and stay safe!

• It depends on the age...

I feel like that in elementary schools, kindergarten, and preschool, backpacks should not be allowed, but rather small bags with a lunch and pencils/markers/pens. However, in middle and high school, i think they should be allowed due to the work in classes, and as many schools require students to have folders, binders, or notebooks, but they should not have to carry textbooks, as they are heavy and can easily be left in their respective classrooms.

• It depends on the age...

• It depends on the age...

• Wepons are bad

Kids could not bring weapons yerfeyfrgdhvghjghergregfeygfreygfregfrewhjghrhfghfghgh jrhfjrhfjhrjf h h h h h n nb b nb nb bn bn bnb bn bn bn bn bn bnb nb nb nb bn bn bnb nb nb nb bn bn bn bn bn bn bnb nb nb nb nb nbnb n nbb nb n

• Ruins the point of lockers!