• Why we need it,

You might need it to carry any heavy stuff and it might fall if your just carrying it. You even have to carry your pencils and all that heavy homework and you need to carry your pencils and have to carry it. So i suggest having backpacks to actually carry anything without using your hands all you need is your backpack.

• I think we should have backpacks in school.

I think this due to backpacks making it easier to carry objects and allow us to carry more things than we would by hand. Also If we have backpacks we wont forget things and also we will be able to know our possessions are safe. Also with backpacks your possessions are less likely to be ruined due to them having protection inside the backpack.

• Sneak drugs and guns

Kids can smuggle drugs and weapons. Some school will go though your backpack and see privet stuff that you brought to school. After that they will check it after school to see if you are leaving with drugs and or weapons. So I think that we shouldn't have back packs

• It would be harder to steal from you

I think that backpacks are good because then it would be hard for people to steal from you.If someone try´s to rob you you would feel it and if they did steal something from you ,you could chase them and your things would not if you had no backpack to hold it.

• It would be harder to steal from you

• It would be harder to steal from you

• It would be harder to steal from you

• It would be harder to steal from you

• Backpacks are nessecary!

I think backpacks should be kept in schools because it would be easier to get things and you wouldn't have to stop at your tiny locker with 100 other people around you after every class. When you go home from school, it would be a pain to carry 4 or 5 books in your hands, along with an ipad or laptop, and all of your supplies. Say during class your pencil runs out of lead and the extra lead is in your locker because you have no where else to put it. Then you have to leave class, go get your lead, and come back. In that situation you would be wasting a lot of class time.

• NO Backpacks hurt us help ;-;

Backpacks can easily hurt your back and leave marks on your shoulder which can lead to a lot of pain. Students can smuggle in drugs and do dumb things I know this because it has happened in my school.In all this is why I think we should not need backpacks

• Why we need it,

• I think we shouldn't

I think we shouldn't because kids can take bad things to school. I also think that we don't because we don't take much stuff . I also think we need backpacks because u can get those backpack folder and its just like a backpscke and i think its cool and ya.

• I think we shouldn't

• I think we shouldn't

• I think we shouldn't

• I think we shouldn't

• Sneak drugs and guns

• Backpacks should be allowed in school.

There are many kids, especially in high school, who have a lot of stuff to carry around to each class. As a high school student myself I have to carry a huge laptop, books, pencils, and art supplies since I will be an art major. There are many people saying that there are lockers for a reason but there are many people who don't have time to walk to their locker, take out their supplies, and then walk to their next class. I have a class at one end of the school and my next at the other side, I don't have time to go walking to the front of the school to drop of my stuff, less make it on time to my next class when I barely make it on time now.
    There are people saying that it would prevent more events like Sandy Hook happening, but there are other measures that can be taken before banning backpacks. Schools can put up metal detectors and guards at each opening. Sure they cost $2,399.00, but the school already gets enough funding, especially public schools with good record. What's more important: saving up that money for more school supplies that'll just get ruined in the future, or the lives of countless students?
    Backpacks will only stop shootings for a while before shooters get more creative stealthy. The banning of backpacks will also be an inconvenience to a plethora of students.

• No no no

IT IS SO BAD BACKPACKS WANT TO EAT ME
    THEY SUCK AT BEing a good little piece of crap, and they should die in a hole. Also, it is safer to remove them because then kids can't smuggle in hidden stuff like a big fat nuclear bomb. NO BACKPACKS NO