Now, I am not saying Obama is a bad speaker or family man, I am saying he is leading this country to complete utter chaos by:
1) NDAA Bill: Martial law in a serious national energy, suspension of basic constitutional rights
2) 2nd Amendment violation: Assault weapons taken away, ( protected by the constitution, and it's criminals kill people not an inanimate object, as well as responsible assault weapon owners) tax on bullets, universal background check (DOES NOT WORK)
3) Obamacare: does not work because taxes have been raised significantly on middle class and rich, and funds are submitted to the "proliterate" aka useless government tax and spend policy.
4) National debt: nuff said
5) He is rapidly ceding the Middle East back to terrorists and tyrants. He is trying to cozy up to Iran but, more importantly, he is withdrawing troops from Iraq even as violence escalates, risking the loss of that country in the infancy of its democracy. He is moving too slowly and ineffectually in Afghanistan as dangers grow in Pakistan. He is letting the Taliban gain strength to the point where it now threatens to take over Pakistan and its nuclear arsenal.
He is just as bad as Bush, except Obama is more of a Marxist dictator.
He is Pro Abbortion
He is immoral
He has successfully destroyed our economy
He is pro gay
He is anti christian
Healthcare....Need i say more?
He treats himself like he is some kind of king
He is a liar
He is anti our rights, specifically gun rights
In other words, yes, he should be impeached
Barack Obama should most definitely be impeached, but not off of the information that my colleagues and acquaintances have decided. A national debt crisis, a middle east crisis, and an economic housing crisis are not reasons to be impeached. However, the government cover-up of the 9/11/12 attacks in Benghazi, Libya are reason alone for Mr. Obama to be impeached because he undoubtedly had the State Department put out a false claim that they did not know the attack was going to happen and that it was all started from a religious video, even though we now know that to be false. Not only this, but the idea that Barack Obama is not eligible to be President of the United States of America because he was not born here is actually quite valid. President Obama has a Connecticut Social Security Number, but he went to school in Massachussetts. Even more so, president Obama was born in Hawaii, which had only been a state for about 5 months. The state was so corrupted at the time that people were obtaining false information from deceased persons around the country to be qualified as an American citizen. Why would President Obama have a Connecticut Social Security number if he was born in Hawaii and attended school in Massachusetts? He's stated that he's actually never been to any state up north exempting Massachusetts. However, The idea of a second amendment violation can't be taken into consideration because its only his opinion, and changes to the constitution have been made many times before his presidency. However, public consent can call the Senate to impeach the president, therefore if these combined reasons pushed the American public, the people could conceivably impeach President Barack Obama.
I am an honorable person that would never base my opinions on race, creed, political affiliation or anything other than facts. I completely and thoroughly conduct my own investigating from unbiased sources using deduction and cognitive reasoning. The facts are out, there is a long list of constitutional violations, as well as countless scandals of high crime in question. I realize someone is innocent until proven guilty, however the evidence is present he's and needs to be brought up on charges. I believe the President to be of the lowest moral fiber and completely un-American regarding his violations and attacks on the Constitution through executive order regarding the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 14th amendments.
Obama was born in Kenya and as such is not eligable to be President. He should bejailed as a foreign terrorist and all laws and rules passed by his illegal adminstration should be over turned. He is a shady, muslim socilist. I am riting these words now to get to the 50 minimum.
If you you look at the things Mr.President has done since 2008, you will notice that America is......Failing. I recently wrote an essay about Obamacare and the disadvantages and advantages of the program. There seemed to be more disadvantages than not. For example; the amount of money that will be taken out of middle class people's taxes. Although this program could potentially help hundreds, it puts other people at risk of debt, economic failure, not being able to pay bills etc. Most people of the United States lead towards lower middle class so all these added expenses can ruin their financial circumstances. Not to mention if someone can't pay their bills because of the welfare services and taxes they pay into.... They will have to collect some sort of welfare and that means money out of YOUR pocket to support them. I mean, I am all for helping others but to a moderate rate. I am all for helping people in need and by in need, I mean people who work to support them and their family that need and extra boost to make it by. I do not want to pay for someone's free health care where they are perfectly capable to do so themselves . So this has gotten off topic of why Obama should be impeached but there is one of my reasoning's. Not to mention that 16 trillion (almost 17 trillion) dollars of debt. No the Best choice America, or should I say electoral college..?
Obama should definitely be impeached. He practically murdered the diplomats in Benghazi. He murdered the officer with his Operation Fast and Furious. Those two alone are reason to impeach him AND Biden. However, he could also be impeached on grounds of treason for infringing upon our second amendment rights, operating without congresses approval, and many more things.
Obama needs to be impeached. He has broken so many boundaries and limits that a president is supposed to do. He is too busy playing golf and using our tax money to send his dog on a private jet. This is totally crazy. He is a total fake. He is trying to take away our rights, going against the constitution, and passing laws that shouldn't be passed. I would go a hundred percent in impeaching him. I have had enough of his BS. It makes me sick watching him. He needs to be gone forever. Wiped out from the face of America. E- raced from history, as if he never existed. He needs to be sent back to where he was from. Check this pictures out.
He is a campaigner, not a president or leader. He is ruining any chance of another African American having a chance to be president. He wants to tear down America because he believe this country is expansionistic and would like our world leadership to be diminished. He is very dangerous relative to foreign affairs and has allow terrorism to regain it's strength.
The reason why I think Obama should be impeached isn't just what he's illegally done [like funding terrorist Muslim Brotherhood against Egyptian Christians with American tax dollars], but what he hasn't done yet, and any educated mind can see the agenda of what's coming just by looking at history alone. If he isn't removed from office, America is going to become a 3rd-world country. The East and other world leaders want NOTHING to do with him. The only people that are blind to his tyrant agenda in the WORLD are American Progressive Liberals, of course the LOW-INFORMATION VOTERS.
This is a list provided by Western Journalism that needed to be shared. Read explanations on each of these here: http://www.Westernjournalism.Com/obama-supporters-will-go-hysterical-over-this-well-sourced-list-of-252-examples-of-his-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-etc/
1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval
2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton – just like Bush did
3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any
4) Has close ties to Wall St., but pretends to support Occupy Wall St.
5) Broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay
6) Supported the $700 billion TARP corporate-welfare bailout just like Bush
7) Waged the biggest war against medical marijuana of any president, which was the opposite of what he had promised
8) Nominated a six-time tax cheater [Timothy Geithner,] to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws
9) Gave tax dollars to AIG executives, then pretended to be outraged about it
10) Expanded Bush’s unconstitutional government faith based programs
11) Supported Bush’s unconstitutional Patriot Act
12) Increased the national debt more in one term than Bush did in two
13) Agrees with Bush’s support of unconstitutional, indefinite detention of U.S. Citizens without filing any charges
14) Agrees with Bush’s support of unconstitutional, warrantless wiretapping
15) Avoided prosecution of Wall. St criminals
16) Had four U.S. Citizens killed without judicial process
17) Ordered private company to fire 1,000 employees
18) Stole money from retired teachers and police officers
19) Supported release of convicted mass murderer Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi
20) Illegally put thousands of guns into hands of criminals
21) Fired Inspector General for discovering that Obama’s friend had embezzled government funds
22) Lied about putting health care negotiations on C-SPAN
23) Lied about letting people keep their health insurance
24) Lied about the cost of Obamacare
25) Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists, and falsely claimed the money was for “green energy”
26) Had “off the record” meetings with lobbyists
27) Falsely claimed to believe in public education
28) Had armed SWAT agents raid a law-abiding guitar factory because it was owned by a Republican
29) Shut down Amish farm
30) Rewarded his fundraisers by giving them federal jobs
31) Ignored constitutional requirements for appointees
32) Gave tax dollars to corrupt private contractors
33) Used tax dollars to glorify murderers
34) Falsely claimed that the U.S. Supreme Court had never overturned any laws that had been passed by Congress
[Read all 252 on the link provided above.]
You cannot impeach a President unless he has done an Impeachable Act or Acts.
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
~Article II, Section 4 of the United States Constitution.
Now to what you consider impeachable offenses:
1. It is not against the Constitution or Federal Law for the Federal Government to impose martial law in times of Rebellion or when the Invasion of the public Safety may require it. Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states:
"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."
In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.
So, if Congress approves Martial law in a serious national energy, it is not a suspension of our basic constitutional rights.
2. Banning assault weapons is not a violation of the 2nd Amendment because your right to own a gun is not being taking away, just the type of weapon. Just like you can’t own a machine gun for obvious reasons, you can’t own an assault weapon for obvious reasons. There is no legitimate reason to own assault weapons. The Supreme Court has made that decision that you can’t own any type of weapon you want. And we already had an assault weapon ban in 1994 under Bill Clinton.
“The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, was a subtitle of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a federal law in the United States that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms, so called "assault weapons".  The 10-year ban was passed by Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment.”
3. Again, Congress passed the Affordable Care Act – The President can’t be impeached for that.
America needs more than the Affordable Care Act; America needs Universal Health Care like in Canada, which works great, and businesses still make lots of money.
4. Congress votes on what the Federal Government spends, not the President; so Congress is directly responsible for the National Debt; not the President. And, running up the National debt is not an impeachable offense anyway.
5. You are entitled to your views on the Middle East. But, there are no impeachable acts in what you are saying. And, again, Congress votes on most of what is going on in the Middle East.
I'm assuming that by impeached you mean convicted and removed from office. I would point out that only one president has done anything that would even remotely warrant that. Barrack Obama has done nothing of the sort. You don't have to be a left-wing nut job to believe that Obama shouldn't be impeached, just not an idiot.
Article 2, Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States says that a sitting President may only be impeached for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes". Congress determines what is considered "high crime", but it must actually BE A CRIME. Nothing Barack Obama has done is a crime, nor treason, nor bribery.
I have found that most people who claim Obama should be impeached don't even know what impeachment is. They also seem unaware that impeachment doesn't actually remove a President from office; it is just the trial phase, and the Senate must vote to convict with a two thirds majority before he or she is ousted.
I had LOL when I saw "Glenn Beck" as a tag up there...
Extreme right wingers throw claims like "Marxist", "socialist", "Martial Law", "Muslim", etc. On Mr. Obama, and I seriously doubt that they even know what those words mean.
"Martial law" has been around since forever. "Socialism" is in existence as long as anybody pays taxes. The nationalization of Medicare is common and working practice in Europe, Canada, and most other parts of the world. Not to mention public services like ROADS, HOSPITALS, and SOCIAL SECURITY are government duties.
On guns. If you can't pass BACKGROUND CHECKS (that's the only damn thing being proposed right now, ok?) and you want to defend yourself, go buy a taser. Those things have way higher stopping power. If you want to defend against an oppressive government, go form a well organized militia and make sure to import the best gun in the world, AK-47s. Then maybe you'll have a chance against them drones and tanks and fighter jets.
You people do have to realize that CONGRESS, not the president, hold the most power. And the Congress here seriously deserves some profane language. Both sides.
The country was made with the potential for change. The founding fathers said themselves that the Constitution is to be amended every few years. America is indeed a very nice country, lets make it better by making changes.
Barack Obama should not be impeached. He did nothing wrong to be impeached, just because passed presidents want to screw up the United States doesn't mean you blame the next person in office for someone else' s mistakes. Honestly people are taking the impeachment over board they just want someone to blame just because he's in office. He may be the first African American in the office but he's doing hell of a better job than Bush. Bush screwed everything up and people want to blame it on Obama. I hate to say this but people are mentally screwed in the head and need to shut the hell up sometimes.
As terrible as Obama is, I can't imagine a worse situation than forcing the Democratic version of Dan Quayle into the Presidency. This man is clearly unfit for the office, so impeaching Obama, even if it succeeds, would result in a lot of bad things. Focus more on repealing his destructive policies and regaining the Senate in 2014.
Just because you disagree on what he is doing, doesn't mean that he should be impeached. If you don't like Obama, you can take it up in a different debate or opinion place, not here. Just because he supports gun control doesn't mean he should be impeached. FDR loved gun control, and yet people don't seem to want to impeach him. Most of the national debt was made by Bush, and as the saying goes, you need to spend money to make money. FDR, one of America's favorite presidents was actually used a stimulus to get America out of the Great Depression and it worked. It took a little while, but it worked, and if you give Obama a little while, this will work out too. Unemployment rates are lowering, and I personally think that all of yes's arguments are ridiculous.
There is no real or rational argument to argue for the impeachment of Barack Obama. I am not a die hard supporter for Obama, but that does not mean that he should be impeahced. I believe that he has many good ideas, and some bad ones. For the most part, Obama should be more militant and proactive in his views of gay rights, weed legalization, pro choice and gun control
I notice that at the very instant they can, delusional right-wing morons will trash Obama at the first opportunity. They seem to forget that when he came into office he was forced to fix the problems that THEY started in the first place. And what sickens me the most is that they honestly go out of their way to lie about him and exaggerate because the Conservative media is known for not telling the truth. Then again, half of them still think he's a muslim so that doesn't surprise me at all.
The president has done nothing wrong and does not deserve to be impeached.
The people who want to impeach him just want headlines and a way to blow off steam because they did not win the election. Get over it and do your jobs for the country! The current lot in Wasington are a disgrace to the country--both parties!!.