• Barbies should be banned.

Barbies should be banned. They create unrealistic expectations for girls, and they start this at a very young age. If Barbies did not exist any more, then other dolls that actually look like real people could dominate the toy market and give young girls and some boys realistic ideas of what people look like.

• Yes, Barbies should either be banned or changed.

Studies indicate that girls who play with Barbies have lower self esteem, want to diet, and do not like their bodies as much as girls who do not play with Barbies. Barbies are harmful on the female psyche and should either be banned or changed to look like actual women.

• Yes we should ban them.

They're are stereotypical and have been degrading women for nearly over half a century now. They indoctrinate little girls minds in to thinking anything less than "perfect" is frowned upon in the western society. I personally feel that this community and society has evolved over the decades and barbie dolls should be abolished as they are toys of the past.

• Look at this

Why barbies should be band

Did you know that girls introduced to Barbie are most likely to think down upon there
    body shape and there life than children who don't get Barbies!
    Parents teachers and students I'm shore at one point some one has played with
    Mattel's barbie girl no matter what age you are well I'm sorry to say that have to go! There is so many reasons why that should be band.

To start off, I had barbies and just to prove my point I hate my size! I'm self conches and I think I'm to fat. I am a perfect person my size and my Weight is perfect for my frame but I still think that because of barbies no a fence to Mattel. And this is a Mom worried about her child and she wrights:
    Several weeks ago her daughter Boogie who was 5 had a Barbie doll eaten by one of there dogs. Normally this would lead to a meltdown of epic proportions. This time, however, she shrugged nonchalantly and said, “She’s just the Black one.” Keeping her voice calm while freaking out then she asked her if that made the Barbie less important. She said yes? Black children, especially girls, need to be told that they are important. It isn’t something they just assume that never think any thing like that. The racial hatred but not knowing you hate that colour is one thing but listen to this.
    Her little brother is African American. He is very dark. So then she asked if she thought he was less important than a white boy. She said yes again.
    There is an example of why barbies are an influence of racial difference but there the same as us and she was 5! 5!!!!!

• Look at this

Why barbies should be band

• Not banned, just changed.

They don't have be to be banned complety, but they should be changed. Lets be honest..Those babies dont look like real women...Not applying as much makeup...Representing the women body as it actually is...Give little girls more realistic views..Hope that they would make that change one day.Girl 👧 woudlnr have such fake views

• You suck faggot

You are such an ass s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• You suck faggot

• They taste good

You should deep fry them dsf ef fergergr ge ge wgh e ge g fe g g g g g g g g g g g g dfg wre ger g rg w erg er g ewrg er ge ger g eg e g eg er r gew g e ger

• They are getting Worse!!!

Dolls just have layers of make up on and its not right! So you might think its role play but listen, I always remember being a young child in my head always thinking wouldn't it be great to be barbie! Its memories playing with your barbies and your friends. But it is pushing society from being this perfect person!!

• You suck faggot

• They taste good

• Don't ban Barbie

Barbie should not be banned because she's only a doll, she is piece of plastic. There is nothing else to it. It's not like Barbie is the only doll out there, there's so many more, so why only ban Barbie? Why not ban all the other's...Because they are all plastic.

• I grew up playing with barbie dolls, and I have watched every Barbie movie to date!

I'm a 16 year old girl that grew up collecting and playing with Barbie dolls. I started watching Barbie movies when I was 3, and I'm always up to date on Barbie movies, even now. I've had an eating disorder before, and I can safely say that my self esteem was never lowered by looking at a doll, or watching a movie. Not once during my childhood years did I look at Barbie as the ideal role model in terms of body image. I knew that Barbie was only a toy, only a movie character, and of course her slim waist was not realistic. Is Barbie the only toy with unrealistic features? In the Barbie movies, Barbie is a strong woman, who stands up for what is right, and never backs down on her beliefs. No matter how hard it is to achieve her goals, she will work through every obstacle, and come out on top. This is a great message to send to children, all while entertaining them. Barbie should not be banned.

• You stupid dude

You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude! BARBIE RULES!!!!!

• NO!! No no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    no no

• Its just a doll, chill out

First off I grew up with barbie and never compared myself to her. Second off, in my opinon you 53 % think that she's too perfect. Well she isn't and im only gonna say this once so listen up.....SHE IS JUST A DOLL! And more of an inspiration than a trashy piece society. Besides what is your kid doing right now huh? Probably being innaropriate. And they didn't grow up with barbie.

• Dttghhrd,eswghnfd frdgh eough

Are you kidding me, half the people on here have no evidence or have even bothered doing any research. Your all just trying to cover up the fact your jealous of some girls and wish you grew up to be picture perfect barbie and didn't. The simple fact is... In our corrupt society GIRLS LOOK UP TO REAL PEOPLE! Just think back to when you were young playing with your favourite doll, you had fun right? You never took notice of how you looked compared to what she looked like. Im sorry but you couldn't possibly look at a doll and feel insecure about yourself because she is simply made of plastic.

• Lighten up about Barbie.

Barbies are now being made to look like human beings. So lets all lighten up about barbie! And moms, don't "DRESS UP" (you know what I mean) and then go out when your child is holding a bikini Barbie in his/her hand. YOU'RE the bad influences. Not poor, sweet, innocent Barbie.