• Barbies should be banned.

Barbies should be banned. They create unrealistic expectations for girls, and they start this at a very young age. If Barbies did not exist any more, then other dolls that actually look like real people could dominate the toy market and give young girls and some boys realistic ideas of what people look like.

• Yes, Barbies should either be banned or changed.

Studies indicate that girls who play with Barbies have lower self esteem, want to diet, and do not like their bodies as much as girls who do not play with Barbies. Barbies are harmful on the female psyche and should either be banned or changed to look like actual women.

• Not banned, just changed.

They don't have be to be banned complety, but they should be changed. Lets be honest..Those babies dont look like real women...Not applying as much makeup...Representing the women body as it actually is...Give little girls more realistic views..Hope that they would make that change one day.Girl 👧 woudlnr have such fake views

• You suck faggot

You are such an ass s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• You suck faggot

• They taste good

You should deep fry them dsf ef fergergr ge ge wgh e ge g fe g g g g g g g g g g g g dfg wre ger g rg w erg er g ewrg er ge ger g eg e g eg er r gew g e ger

• They are getting Worse!!!

Dolls just have layers of make up on and its not right! So you might think its role play but listen, I always remember being a young child in my head always thinking wouldn't it be great to be barbie! Its memories playing with your barbies and your friends. But it is pushing society from being this perfect person!!

• Barbies make girls want to grow up perfect

This is horrible for girls and boys! They will waste billions of dollars just trying to make themself perfect and it lowers girls and boys self esteem. Look at Valeria Lukyanova, 23 and Justin Jedlica, 32 they spent their money on plactic surgery just to look like Baribe and Ken the dolls. My opinion is people look creepy with thier perfect body and nice looks.

• Barbies should be banned.

Barbies are way too expensive. We see these brand-new, 50 dollar barbies. Little girls want it, so their parents buy it.
    They wear all these crop tops, shorty-shorts, and bikinis. DO we really want girls seeing this? Letting it come into their lives? No. Let's stop this.
    They create unrealistic images of girls. Why no wide-set barbies? Maybe a bald cancer barbie! We should have a barbie that can ACTUALLY WEAR FLAT SHOES.
    Ban barbie.

• Barbie's are TERRIBLE!

They're terrible role models for young girls. Girls are forming ideas of themselves, and barbie does them no good because she makes girls feel like they'll be just like her when they're older, but in reality they won't, leading the young girls aging into what they didn't imagine and they want to get plastic surgery. She also is no fun after a while, and soon there will be a "New Barbie" to take the place of Barbie herself, leading Barbie to be taken down anyway. I hope if there is a new Barbie, that she will be a better role model, and if Barbie does not get taken off the market, that girls know they're not perfect and they don't have to be.

• You suck faggot

• They taste good

• Don't ban Barbie

Barbie should not be banned because she's only a doll, she is piece of plastic. There is nothing else to it. It's not like Barbie is the only doll out there, there's so many more, so why only ban Barbie? Why not ban all the other's...Because they are all plastic.

• I grew up playing with barbie dolls, and I have watched every Barbie movie to date!

I'm a 16 year old girl that grew up collecting and playing with Barbie dolls. I started watching Barbie movies when I was 3, and I'm always up to date on Barbie movies, even now. I've had an eating disorder before, and I can safely say that my self esteem was never lowered by looking at a doll, or watching a movie. Not once during my childhood years did I look at Barbie as the ideal role model in terms of body image. I knew that Barbie was only a toy, only a movie character, and of course her slim waist was not realistic. Is Barbie the only toy with unrealistic features? In the Barbie movies, Barbie is a strong woman, who stands up for what is right, and never backs down on her beliefs. No matter how hard it is to achieve her goals, she will work through every obstacle, and come out on top. This is a great message to send to children, all while entertaining them. Barbie should not be banned.

• You stupid dude

You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude You stupid dude! BARBIE RULES!!!!!

• NO!! No no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    no no

• Its just a doll, chill out

First off I grew up with barbie and never compared myself to her. Second off, in my opinon you 53 % think that she's too perfect. Well she isn't and im only gonna say this once so listen up.....SHE IS JUST A DOLL! And more of an inspiration than a trashy piece society. Besides what is your kid doing right now huh? Probably being innaropriate. And they didn't grow up with barbie.

• Dttghhrd,eswghnfd frdgh eough

Are you kidding me, half the people on here have no evidence or have even bothered doing any research. Your all just trying to cover up the fact your jealous of some girls and wish you grew up to be picture perfect barbie and didn't. The simple fact is... In our corrupt society GIRLS LOOK UP TO REAL PEOPLE! Just think back to when you were young playing with your favourite doll, you had fun right? You never took notice of how you looked compared to what she looked like. Im sorry but you couldn't possibly look at a doll and feel insecure about yourself because she is simply made of plastic.

• Lighten up about Barbie.

Barbies are now being made to look like human beings. So lets all lighten up about barbie! And moms, don't "DRESS UP" (you know what I mean) and then go out when your child is holding a bikini Barbie in his/her hand. YOU'RE the bad influences. Not poor, sweet, innocent Barbie.