• Baseball and softball are good sports

They are fun to watch and play, and almost all of the games are exciting to watch. Those sports are two of the best sports in the world. They are played all around the world and baseball is called America's pastime, that is saying something. These two sports should without a doubt be in the olympics.

• Baseball and softball are good sports

• Uh, yea it is should

Baseball was removed in the 2008 Summer Olympic Games due to "cost inefficiency" However, research proven states that a high quality tennis facility, which are clearly in the Summer Olympic Games cost way more than modern day baseball stadiums, to argue against me, check out my argument "Baseball should be in the Olympics"

• Yes, it should

If ping-pong is in the Olympics, so should baseball. The sport is fun, competititive, and popular. It's time to bring baseball in, for it is a wide international sport. Baseball has a national team from 5 of the world's continents. The Olympic agency would get thousands of dollars. Many people will pay to watch it, and most places have a field ready to play on.

• Softball rocks rocks

I Think it should. Softball players get happy because if I was in the situation of being going to the Olympics I would be happy that I'm gonna be in Olympics because on the softball player and I would love to be in the Olympics.I love softball a lot.Softball softball

• Yes yes yes!

Baseball and softball are two of the most widely played sports all around the world! Of course they should be put back into the Olympics! But I must add if both do become an olympic sport again. Both sports will need to have a mens and women competition. . .

• Softball is life.

Softball is more than a sport, its a lifestyle. The rush of the game waiting to see what will happen. The feel of nervousness when the ball come to you and wanting to win the game so badly is so exciting. To win a championship or be in the Olympics should happen again

• Softball but baseball?

Softball should 100% but baseball can't cuz baseball season runs right through the Olympics. Baseball is a great American sport but they can't play in the Olympics. I am all for both of them playing in the Olympics. But just not baseball cuz they have have the season. Softball is life!!!!!

• I don't see why not.

I am a big fan of baseball, and it is a surprisingly widespread game. I have seen it as far out as Japan. At the same time i believe that it is an underestimated sport. Sure only Japan, U.S.A., and any other country like Italy might be the only ones who play it but i would watch it.

• Of course it should

Baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer, cricket and tennis are major spectator sports year round. Excluding baseball and football from the Olympics is ridiculous. Football would be tricky because it is not necessarily an international sport, but baseball clearly is. Instead of making up fake sports and having 50 different ways of swimming or running, why not include a game that every country knows. I'm sorry but the fastest swimmer in the world is the fastest swimmer in the world, and doesn't have to prove it 7 times.

• Neither sport is equal nor do enough nations play.

1. Baseball is men only and Softball is women only.

Until women play Baseball and can form national teams and men can do the same for Softball both sports should be ineligible. And before anyone asks I think the same about Synchronised Swimming.

2. Not enough nations play.

How many nations have national leagues of any standard? Four? Five? The Cricket Twenty20 World Cup has 17 national teams (plus the West Indies, a combined Caribbean team) in the finals. The women's tournament had nine national teams plus the West Indies. When Baseball can manage the same or better come back.

• No, Ofcourse not.

Only countries like Canada, USA and Japan play baseball. So they will be the only countries that will compete for baseball in Olympics. Also, saying softball and baseball should be in Olympics is like saying cricket should be in the Olympics. There is more countries that play Cricket than softball or baseball and its still not in the Olympics. So it wouldnt be fair and also it wouldnt get that much spectators worldwide.

Humanities says2015-06-15T15:10:08.907
Baseball and Softball are two great sports and should definitely be in the olympics.