• Yes i belive so

It should be free becaue people chanege a lojh for hwatl vcare adn it woulnt be fair for other people to suffer . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Why I believe charging for health care is a crime

The health care system continues to looks for ways to earn money off of individuals who have no real way to afford health care. The government does nothing to prevent health providers from arbitrarily charging for services and very little or nothing is done to prevent illness before situations become unmanageable and unaffordable. The government refuses to subsidize healthcare yet it has no problem subsidizing things of lesser importance to the general welfare of the public.

• Yes, I totally agree and support.

Yes, it is very important to be healthy and to be able to have the opportunity to stay healthy, which unfortunately for most people is not affordable at all. Why should people suffer? Is it fair? I dont think so. So why dont we make a difference and help people, our nation, families, friend and just human beings to get free medical help without worrying about the cost.

• Providing healthcare makes for a more productive society

When you take the pressure of business and the individual of worry about something going wrong with their health, they become more productive. Too many bankruptcies are the result of an emergency medical bill, especially in the days of sub-par insurance that didn't pay out, or had maximums. When business owners, and HR reps don't have to worry about providing insurance they can focus on other aspects of their business.

• It's a basic necessity for life, and there are a lot of people without money to provide that even for their kids.

It's a basic necessity, and there are a lot of people without money to provide that even for their kids.
    How can it be possible to close eyes to a sick person? Is that human? We have to feel the need to help the other. That should be the basic for humankind.

• Basic healthcare for all

Yes, basic healthcare should be made free for all. In order for society to function as it should, people must be healthy, from the poorest to the wealthiest. It's not 'free', but paid for by the taxpayers. Many taxpayers do not make enough money to purchase health insurance, but pay into a tax system. Ensuring everyone is healthy helps keep the economy going. Healthy employees are productive employees.

• Yes I do..

Yes, I believe that healthcare should be available to everyone as a basic civil right for free. I do not think it should have to be paid for. The government funds a lot of different programs, and healthcacre should be one of them. A poor individual who cannot pay for healthcare should not have to suffer, they deserve the same health options as a rich person.

• NO no no

PLEASE READ - Knowledge is power, and when it comes to ObamaDon'tCare - it could save your life!
    Confused why House Republicans want to defund Obamacare?
    **Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. Residents, even if they are here illegally.
    ** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.
    **Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).
    **Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)
    ** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.
    ** Page 272. Section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age. AGE 76, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CANCER TREATMENTS.
    ** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
    ** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)
    ** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

• Whats myne is myne.

It is wrong to tax or force a group of people to support another. You cannot make me give you my computer any more than you can make me pay for your healthcare. This is a libertarian principal that expands the freedom of each individual. If you so wished you could donate money to a fund that does give free healthcare of free critical care to those who would die without it.

• No.

Should doctors have to work for close to nothing just because of free health insurance? I understand for the people in poverty, but what about the unemployed who just don't feel like working? I think that is fair to doctors to have to work for free. This is their livelihood and I don't think that it is fair to put them out of business. It would be a lot nicer to visit a doctor who enjoys their job and is being paid, than to visit a doctor who is forced to work.

• No.

I do not think that federal government-provided healthcare is a human right. Perhaps there should be programs in place for those who live as simply as they possibly can and cannot afford basic healthcare procedures, i.e. have no money left after housing, bills, groceries, transportation (the necessities for life) to, say, get their child a physical or have surgery for a broken limb. But I don't think that the Federal government should provide such service; it should be up to the states and to privately-owned foundations.

• No.

"Libertarianism - the radical notion that other people are not your property." For starters, Anonymous' answer is bizarre in its illogicality. 'I do not think it should have to be paid for' makes absolutely no sense. Someone will have to pay for the health care providers to provide it, or some health care providers will have to pay in opportunity costs. inaneone's response is much more logical, but I still disagree with it.