• Bass should be louder

I play bass, i would like to be heard and it would be nice for the people watching me can hear me more too. Yes have the others heard but have bass louder, because bass is really important to the band and no one recognizes that because it isn't very loud

• The bass should be louder

I agree that bass should be louder to show sympathy to the bassists. However, as a musician I know that bass belongs to the lower frequency section of a song. This means that it the sound of the bass guitar is more of a sensation that is felt than a sound to be heard. Bass is a an essential part of music and without it there is no BASE to the song. I would conclude by saying that while a song is being recorded, only the required volumes should be turned on , however while playing a song live the bass could be louder to entertain the croud~~zaid al

• The Other Instruments Will Still be Heard

As a guitarist, I personally think the bass should be turned up louder. The guitar, drums, vocals etc. will still be heard. While the bass's job certainly isn't meant to be loud or the main instrument, I think it still should be noticed. It's evident that bassists put a lot of effort into learning and playing songs but never really get noticed for it. I definitely think they should be louder.

• Not applied to all genres

Yes, I do agree for some genres bass could be louder. But for many genres bass it not directly used as an lead instrument, rather used as an instrument that is subtle and used to maintain the feel and amplify the seconds of the song even if the main instrument, like guitar, deviates. Everybody does not understand the use of bass in songs, neither can they differentiate the sounds.