• Yes it should

I do not see any harm in the act as long as it is humane ( no drugs violent or abusive scenarios ) some one should be able to give sexual pleasure with what they will without consent of other people, soley holding it between the two.
    Also how can any one say this is abuse because there is no form of consent when we kill animals for our own product ??? I'm pretty sure no animal "consents" to being slaughtered. That should win the argument by far.

• It's no-one's business

Some animal rights advocates say it should be illegal because an animal cannot make a decision on whether he/she wants to participate in the act. Well, I say if it's a male animal and he's having sex with a woman or man who am I to say it is some of my business.
    I'll be the male animal enjoys it a lot, and if the human is into that sort of thing then it should be ok.
    It's not something I'd ever want to do, but if a person is giving the animal pleasure how is that abuse?

• With Some Regulations, Yes

I personally wouldn't partake in this, but all the same I feel it should be legal. While I can see the arguments for it being animal abuse, I can also see scenarios where it wouldn't be considered abuse (ex: oral, to an animal, its all the same). The best counterargument I've seen is the issue of disease, which makes sense. But just like humans, protection would be a requirement. Perhaps other forms of regulation could be introduced as well, to ensure that "abusive" situations do not happen.

• It can stop violence

Think about it, it may stop human abuse and even rape because if this is legal than people could stop , the way they see it i'm already doing something illegal so why not with humans instead and yes this happened when terrorist (Taliban) said why they rape little boys is because they were shamed more for raping goats than boys. Rape is all about control so if you make bestiality instead putting control on humans they can put it on animals. It's better people raping and abusing animals than doing it to humans. We already have farmers abusing animals and people hunting so we have different laws with animals so why not rape if it can shine some light. People are born the way they are we don't judge gay people so why do we call these people "disgusting" to shame them and lead them to depression and possibly suicide i know this is dark on both sides but at least one side does not hurt humans plus Florida already did it and you don't see it on fire.

• Even if I personally find it unappealing that's no reason to outlaw something. Its easy to support the rights of those you agree with.

I'll argue for it as a devils advocate
    First I'll list the arguments against beastiality then challenge them:
    1 It harms animals
    2 my religion forbids it/I find it repulsive
    3 animals cant concent
    4 It corrupts children
    5 It can pass on disease
    Now on argument 1
    I shall assume most people reading this are familiar with dogs as a species and that some male dogs have a tenancy to hump pretty much anything that will stay still from stuffed animals to cats to peoples legs. Such an action often instigated by the dog obviously isn't harmful to it and as any human can attest an orgasm generally feels quite pleasurable. Studies have also shown animals receive pleasure from sex. So therefore I find it hard to believe a male dog would suffer any harm in mounting a human. In the case of female dogs anyone with a basic idea of canine reproductive anatomy knows male dogs penis contains a "knot" which swells inside the female locking them together during copulation. This can range in diameter from approximately 2-4 inches between smaller breeds and the larger ones. The average human penis is roughly 1-2 inches in thickness so a human penis likely wouldn't cause any issues. Regarding anal sex the smaller breeds may have difficulty accepting well endowed human if the dog is willing a person might be able to work at it in much the way one prepares a human partner for anal sex. If you have ever stepped in a pile of dog feces from a larger canine breed their waste is roughly analogous in thickness to a human penis so again not an issue. Horses have also been known to mount objects and persons too and as stallions genitals are rather large it seems absurd to suggest a human could be well endowed enough to injure a horse. And on oral sex I will simply mention teeth and the harm they can do to soft tissues
    Reason 2
    Just because you find it distasteful is no justification to prohibit something done in the privacy of ones home. The same arguments were used to try and stop racial integration, interracial marriage, and gay marriage. These arguments have been found without substance by courts time and time again, Lawrence v Texas, roe v wade are prime examples of attempts at the "moral" arguments failings. Part 2 will follow.

• With Conditions it's fine

I believe that if a person wants to have sex with an animal, they should be allowed to. Certain licenses may be needed to ensure it's a safe practice and nobody gets hurt. As far as consensual sex goes, although animals cannot physically say they want to have sex, take a look at it in a smaller scale:
    When you pet a dog's belly, and suddenly stop, if they enjoyed it and want to be petted more, they will whimper or nudge your hand or some similar expression to prompt you to continue. If you pet their belly and they growl, bare teeth, or any other hostile expression, you know to stop.
    These reactions prove that animals can respond to human actions, and fight back if need be. The same goes for sexual contact with animals - if they fight back, you need to stop or you will be injured.
    Zoophiles view animals as companions, equal in all senses, which involves caring for their partners. Animals aren't harmed, and all is well. So, yes, I agree that bestiality should be made legal

• Yes for beastalty

Everyone has wanted to try it. This is for the words needed to leave d d d d d d d d d d de. Ed d d d. Ed s f. D d did. Ed. D d d d Ed. Ed d d d d d d d d. D d

• Most definitely yes

As a zoophile who has experience, no we are NOT animal rapists. It should be legal. Depending who you are in love with, it shouldn't be dangerous. And, if I might add, animals CAN consent. Dogs can, horses can, dolphins, certain species of cats, etc. can all consent. I do not condone rape, nor do I accept those who force their animals to perform sexual acts, like drugging them, holding and tying them down or something similar to such things.

Of course, the word beastiality is by definition animal rape, and does exist, as much as I hate to admit it. There are many who DO abuse their "loved" ones to gain sexual advantages, and I'd say that those people need to be arrested effective immediately. But there are those, like me, who love and care for their lovers, who are zoophiles, not rapists.

By societies standards today, we are to be only with a person from an opposite sex, which isn't wrong, but wouldn't exactly fit with all of us. Today, many are being very accepting and embrace us for who and what we are, and I hope in the future that we no longer have to hide our love and affection for our partners.

• Yes it Should

As long as it isn't forced, and as long as no one gets hurt, animal or human, physically or emotionally, I think a human and an animal should be allowed to be together.
    As long as the human and the animal genuinly care for each other, there are worse things that can happen

• We should be able to love who we want

Like gays like the same gender, why can't we love our own dog.They will never leave you, cause HIV, or cheat on you, and doesn't care what you look like. So why not? Now if Gay marrige can be legal why can't beastliness be legal? I am not saying go and rap your dog, but if you truly love him/her why not.

• Do you literally think your cat sees you in THAT way?

You can't compare gay sex to bestiallity. Gay people can consent due to the fact they both said "yes"! Animals can't legally say yes, so it should be considered rape. We already don't allow a sexual relationship between a teenager and an adult due to the fact a teenager can't legally consent .Also, you can get many diseases from this practice such as rabies, Weils disease, and brucellosis. Just fap to some animated squidporn or find some comic rather take advantage of some horny animal.

• No!!! Way too far!

The argument is "love is love," right? That love can be found in anything and that it shouldn't matter how one expresses it... This is wholly false. In Texas, 90% of gay men have HIV... 61% of the total U.S. HIV population is composed of those who identify with the LGBT community... Truth is, it's wrong! Yes, love can be found in many different places, but there are also different ways in which one is to express and experience that love... Lobster meat is an aphrodisiac, it simulates dopamine in the brain, the "love chemicals," but is it appropriate for one to mount the dinner table and "do" the lobster just because feelings of "love" can be found in it? Of course not, it is not a proper way to indulge in that expression of love, in this case you would simply ingest the lobster and then experience the rise in dopamine. There is something called, DNA ... Genetic INFORMATION, a code by which nature MUST follow in the case of reproduction and survival. So it would seem, that sex organs are meant for the oposite sex within one's own species as reproductive organs are for, well, reproduction! During the act of sex, again, dopamine levels rise. That is how love is to be expressed and received during any sexual act. Again, nature proves this to be true, male on male gay sex, increases the risk of getting rectal cancer which means the rectum is not meant to be to be used in such a manner. Sex with animals opens humans up to genetic mutations in virus that would normally only have an effect within the animal kingdom, into something that threatens the health of humans as well, HIV is a perfect example of that.

• No. Wrong. Immoral.

I definitely think that beastiality should be kept illegal as it is a form of animal abuse. People who engage in sexual relations with animals are quite obviously mentally ill. The people agreeing with beastiality are disgusting. Comparing the rape of an innocent animal to gay marriage is laughable! The differences are huge. Two consenting adults have the ability to say the word yes! Not to mention they are both human! Anyone who even thinks of having intercourse with animals needs to seriously reevaluate their whole life. It actually borders on grooming as you care for the animal, gain it's trust to eventually sexually assault it. Bunch of freaks

• No no no

The fact that some people have sexual relations with animals is disgusting, immoral and pretty much rape. It also borders on grooming as you care for the animal, gain it's trust to eventually sexually assault it. It's sick. People who do this kind of thing need to see a doctor and get help because it's clearly a mental health issue.

• Wow look! Gay marraige DID lead to people wanting beastiality legal!

Look at all the people on this poll who said it should be legal... And they told us gay marraige wouldn't lead to this. I'm sure most people who think beastiality should be legal were saying gay marraige would do no harm. I'm not suprised and it looks like the people who scorned those who warned them of gay marraige were correct. To me it's sick and I wish I were in New Zealand not America. Look at this sites poll, "same-sex marriage a slippery slope leading to polygamy, bestiality and incest?" 60% said no. I guess they were wrong.

• NO. Definitely NOT.

This topic is not about 'freewill' or 'individualism - having a sexual relationship with a dog is not about having equal rights, it is going against humanity. Without much comment, using common sense, I would like to ask you: "Would you have sex with your pet cat?" If not, the reason is obvious. These days our society has come to realise that anyone can do whatever they want - which sounds like freedom. But in reality, living with no moralic values leads to a catastrophe.

It is deinitely immoral to have a sexual relationship with an animal, but not only is it immoral, it will cause diseases for both the animal and human.

I do not want to raise a child where animals have become a sex partner for people - that is just filthy.

• No, it's absurd and dangerous.

Animals can't consent, even if they hump your leg and "ask" for it. Animals don't view sex as we as humans do. Certain animals will have sex with one another either purely for mating or as a sign of dominance. They are also incapable of consenting, making me view bestiality on the same level of pedophilia for they both force somebody who is incabable of understanding what's going on and what the effects of it might be to do. Animals have the prime feeling of emotion, if you were to put it on a pyramid, they'd be at the bottom and we'd be at the top, us being truly able to differentiate between love, servitude, and infatuation.
    Intercourse with animals can also cause disease to those who choose to partake into it. Here's a list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_health#List_of_zoonoses
    We as humans shouldn't be taking advantage of our animal friends and pets in such a manner.