Should being publicly Homophobic/Transphobic (Protesting against the LGBTQ+ community) in a safe space for the LGBTQ+ community -such as a pride parade- be a crime?

Asked by: pheonix123456
  • The freedom of speach

Just out of the door here let me clarify i am not against the lgbtq comunity at all I also do not think that saying any view should be a crime. Unless they are making direct threats i think that it should be legal to protest for this. I think that any view should be legal as long as it does not have the intention to hurt someone else. You could believe that fairies are the soul beings that matter for all i care.

• The freedom of speach