Should Beluga Whales be given the same rights as humans?

Asked by: Beluga
  • They should be given the same rights as humans!

I believe that beluga's should be given the same rights as a human beluga's and humans are both living creatures if humans have rights then other living creatures should have rights. There is a population of 2.4 billion humans and there are 1/8 of the population of humans are beluga's so i think they should have the same rights as human's!

• Yes, They Share the 0 Natural Rights Humans Have.

Humans do not have natural, "god-given" rights, because God, aka the source of these rights doesn't exist either. If anyone would like to debate this, message me, I will accept. Basically, there is no cause, therefore there can be no effect. I hate the word minimum. I hate it. I do.

• Not just whales

A very well known scientists said whales are smarter than humans, in which a fellow comrade said that if whales were so smart, they would build a refrigerator. He responded with saying that whales didn't need them, so they didn't build them. Whales could indeed last more than humans, and I think whale need the same rights as humans. Presidential candidates really need to look into giving whales and belugas everywhere, rights and prosperity.

• They are living beings!

All living beings should have the same right and shouldn't be mistreated because they are innocent and haven't done anything to us. Technically humans are animals to so we basically are all animal. Who says that humans are superior to other living beings. It has been found that beluga whales have more hormones than us so they are more socially attached to other beings.

• Whales or Bust

Whales deserve the same rights, because people like Obama (A Reptoid) has rights. So if reptiles are our politicians, then Whales should have the same rights as humans. We must consider this, and yes politicians (Reptiles) should consider it. They should help another species out, as humans are going to go extinct soon.

• Caitlyn was here and being a jerk!!!!!!!

Gfgdfg gf dfgd g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g gg g g g g g g

• Fuck ya they should

They awesome ya boyz dem sum good wales dem the best 1s sucki sucki 5 dolla .Sucketh mine own dick , thee dumb rampallian hoe,thee shouldst killeth yourself 'twill holp out the w'rld out a lot. If 't be true i wast in a cubiculo with hitl'r and thee and i hadst a caliver with 2 bullets i wouldst giveth hitl'r the caliver.

• Beluga Whales are friends not food

If people life this "Dem is dope Dey are cool like cucumbers, and dey need to have da rights to be cool like cucumbers. Dey need to be allowed to walk into McDonald's and get dem whole selves a mcpick 2. Dis is merika and if pepole want to take dat away from the do it, but just know dat dey are hurting beluga whales. Dem is mAgNiFi$ent" get rights why shouldn't beluga whales.

• We have the same Domain

Look back at your biology book and you'll see that we are related to them as close as class (kingdom phylum domain, etc) we're both animals, we're both listed as chordata, and we're both mammals. Sadly that's as close as we are related to them but who cares. They need rights just like hoomans. #EqualRightsForAllBelugas

• We have the same Domain

• Why is this even a question?

Beluga whales are not humans, and cannot do the same things that humans do. And no beluga whales are limiting the rights of others, so implementing "beluga rights" makes no sense either. What benefit will giving them human rights do? Protecting them is another thing, but even if we did give them human rights, which ones would we give them, and what would they do with them?

• Whales are Animals, not Humans.

Whales are animals. They are not human, and they are unable to communicate with humans. The criteria for basic rights is unclear, however an inability to communicate with fellow creatures seems to suggest that they should not be given.
    If we can barely give rights to blacks and gays, why should we start with whales? Whales should be preserved and protected but they should not receive the same rights as humans.

• Why the heck not?

What are the whales going to do to harm us with these rights? They aren't going to insult or verbally abuse anyone to our knowledge, so what is the harm in giving them free speech? The right to education can only benefit them, let's see them bear arms with those flippers, and don't they deserve life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? (even though all they want to really do is eat, be social together, survive, and reproduce.) We have nothing to lose by denying them human rights.

• Whales are animals

Has a whale ever spoken to u before? I doubt it, Have you seen a whale on land ordering a hamburger? I don't think so unless you are extremely high. The day whales can do all that they should be able to have the same rights as human being. Have a great day

• Whales Have Problems

When the Beluga Whales send their people, they are not sending their best. They're not sending you, or you. They are sending whales that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with them. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're Rapists. And some, I assume, are good Whales.

• Nah, they shouldn't.

I mean hey, if you want affirmative action for whales then that's cool I guess but if I lost a job to a whale purely because they're a whale I'd be pretty miffed. As long as the whale is more qualified than me he can have the job but if he doesn't pay his taxes then fuck him.

LittleBallofHATE says2016-03-08T17:07:05.647
Are you crazy? That would mean that they would be allowed to vote. The democrats would give them free fish to vote for them. We already see how that's working with black voters.