Should Ben Roethlisberger retire as a Pittsburgh Steeler?

• Should but won't

Roethlisberger has played his entire career in Pittsburgh and regardless if he leaves or not, at this point in his career it will be where his best success was. Because of the combination of free agency and there being a lot of teams with godawful quarterbacks it's likely he will finish his final few years with somebody else when Pittsburgh decides he can't play anymore, and that's a shame.

• Yes. I believe Ben Roethlisberger retire as a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Yes. I believe Ben Roethlisberger retire as a Pittsburgh Steeler, because he is arguably the greatest quarterback in Pittsburgh Steeler history. He should stay there for the entire tenure of his career, and establish his legacy there. The Pittsburgh Steelers are the only to he has ever played for, and he should retire that way.

• Won a Super Bowl in Pittsburgh

Ben Roethlisberger should retire as a Pittsburgh Steeler simply because he guided that franchise to a Super Bowl win. Without the Steelers, Roethlisberger probably wallows in mediocrity with some other team and doesn't enjoy as much success. Big Ben may not retire a Steeler by the time his career is over, but he should because he owes that city a lot for his stellar career.

• Has He Mentioned It

While Ben Roethlisberger has been with the Pittsburgh Steelers for quite a few seasons, I don't really see any mention of him retiring soon. At 32, he has the possibility of playing for quite a few more years which always holds the possibility of going to another team. If he desires to retire sooner, rather than later, I would have to assume it would be with this team, but that does mean he should.

• He's still good

He definitely is past his prime, but Pittsburg Steeler quarterback Ben Roethlisberger still is perceived as a strong quarterback that doesn't need to retire just yet. His team did not have a good season last season, but I think that was more due to problems with talent on the field.