• Yes, I think that Bernie Sanders should do more to support Hillary Clinton.

Yes, I think that Bernie Sanders should do more to support Hillary Clinton in order to ensure that Donald Trump doesn't win the presidency in November. At this stage, Sanders has no realistic chance at winning the White House and needs to stand by his party by dropping out and endorsing Hillary Clinton.

• Bernie Sanders should do more to support Clinton

Bernie Sanders should do more to support Hillary Clinton. He has given her some support lately, but he needs to do far more. This includes an endorsement and encouraging his supporters to vote for Clinton. Otherwise, there is a danger his supporters will stay home, ushering in a Trump presidency.

• Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should do more to support Hillary Clinton.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should do more to support Hillary Clinton because the Democratic party needs to unite to ensure that Donald Trump loses this upcoming November. At this point, Sanders has no chance to win The White House and should stand by his party by dropping out and endorsing Hillary Clinton.

• Hillary Clinton is not a good candidate.

Hillary Clinton is the greater of two evils. While Trump may say some radical things, he does not lie about everything. Hillary has been known to lie about many important things that have caused turmoil in the US. All that Trump has done, is say he is going to try to make America great again. Thus, Bernie should just let the people decide, instead of leading them astray.