• They should be running mates.

I feel that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders should join forces to defeat Trump. It seems to me like the logical conclusion to this very illogical presidential election. These two have their strengths and weaknesses and they would compliment each other perfectly. It would almost be like The Odd Couple in The White House and things might actually get done.

• It's time for the Sanders campaign to end

Against all odds, the Bernie Sanders campaign continues to roll on - despite the fact that Hillary Clinton has won the number of delegates required to secure the nomination. I believe that Sanders should end his campaign in recognition of how impossible it will be for him to win. Not only that, he can also save face by endorsing Hillary Clinton.

• Yes, I think that Bernie Sanders should drop out and endorse Hillary Clinton.

Yes, I think that Bernie Sanders should drop out and endorse Hillary Clinton because the Democratic party needs to unite in order to defeat Donald Trump in the general election race in November. There is no chance that Sanders can win the presidential nomination at this point, hence he should stand by his party and do the right thing.

• No, Bernie Sanders should not drop out.

Bernie should not drop out and support Hillary Clinton - he needs to wait until the convention and its outcome before handing out an endorsement. Hillary has some very concerning charges facing her, and because this political season has seen a number of upsets, I think it would be prudent for him to stay in until the end.