Should Bernie Sanders drop out of the race and endorse Hillary Clinton?

• Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race and endorse Hillary Clinton.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Sanders should drop out of the race and endorse Hillary Clinton because Clinton has far more delegates and has also won more states. At this point, there is no way possible that Sanders defeats Clinton and I believe he should drop out so the Democrats can rally together and defeat the Republican presidential nominee.

• Yes I believe Bernie Sanders should drop out, but I don't think he should endorse Hillary Clinton

Yes I believe Bernie Sanders should drop out, but for him to support Hillary Clinton is wouldn't do him or our country any good. Hillary Clinton has a lot of things to explain. Like her email scandal, the sex scandal about her husband and why she supported the Iraq war when all it did was put us 7 trillion dollars in debt.

• As a conservative, it would be a smart play on his part.

As passionate as Bernie Sanders is on his policies, if he runs as an independent and does not endorse Hillary(Assuming she gets the nomination, which she will), then a large amount of voters will leave with him; leaving an imbalance in the general election, basically handing the presidency to the republicans.

• Black people are an illusion

He is trying to help the black community. These people are beyond help and it this point need more KFC. Bernie does not promise KFC and therefore is only trying to make the matter worse in america. They need watermelon, not sanders. Black people are not real only white people.

• Black people are an illusion

• He has no chance

Bernie is a single issue candidate with a very narrow fan base, with almost no scope on foreign policy. Also, his lack of definitive experience is quite concerning. Lastly, with the huge Republican threat coming up, the Democratic party needs to unite behind the stronger candidate to ensure that there won't be anything as horrific as a Trump presidency. #imwithher

• Why give her the chance?

Because a lot of people that like Bernie dislike hillary a lot because she is a lier so if Bernie drops out guess what she wont get anymore votes and those votes might just go to the republican side or they wont vote which is better than a retarted democrat

• Bernie sanders aint winnin at dis rate!

HILLARY HAS WAY too much delegates than bernie so burn-ie has no chance at all. Besides his taxes are way too high if he becomes president but i hate hillary as well. Now i willl waste space! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP THE END AND WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dffgdfg gfgf gfgfr

Dlkfj jnlkdjfd jk lkjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii

• Bernie Sanders is crazy.

Come at me tumblr. Bernie is so... Terrible. Who wants an almost 80 year old for president? He'd probably drop dead. The appeal with his campaign is "free free free free free". I'm in college and paying off my student debts the old fashioned way: actually paying them. I'm working hard. Free college is a major mistake. Also, you know who else was a socialist? Hitler was.

• Hillary-Bernie Pledged Delegates are 1,243-975; Total Delegates are 1,712-1,004. 2,049 delegates to go and Bernie is gaining momentum

He just recently beat Hillary by tremendous margins in Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington.

He is gaining momentum and has a very real chance of beating Hillary in pledged delegates. And superdelegates typically change their vote if necessary so that the winner of the pledged delegates wins the nomination.

Bernie offers real hope for the change that this country needs. And in spite of spin that suggests that Hillary is more electable just because she's "moderate" poll after poll shows Bernie does better against Republicans than Hillary. If Hillary gets the nomination I will vote for her.

In spite of spin that says Bernie is single issue Bernie takes a stance on a wide range of issues! People who think he's single issue haven't visited his websites. Not everything fits in a debate response or a commercial.

Http://feelthebern.Org/
    https://berniesanders.Com/issues/

• No, Bernie Sanders should keep running.

Hillary Clinton does not need any more support, as she is already a very strong candidate and currently the only one. If Bernie dropped out and supported her, voters would have one less option to choose from. In addition, Bernie Sanders provides differing views and policy approaches, such as his emphasis on fighting the wealthy establishment and removing financial corruption from politics. Many have argued Clinton will be weak on this and other points. Sanders can win if he focuses on states that can boost the amount of delegates he has and shuts Clinton out of the remaining states.

• I think it's good to have more than one democratic candidate until the convention

I think the more candidates that are running the better it is, so I don't think Bernie Sanders should drop out at all. People need to have choices. Also, Bernie Sanders has a big following and I think he still has a chance. Even if he dropped out, I don't think he should endorse anyone until they get the party nomination.

• No, he still has a chance.

Bernie Sanders still has a chance to win the Democratic nomination. He has lost most states, but those states have been mostly Southern states and other states that Clinton was expected to win. He is favored in many of the upcoming state primaries. He's not out of the race yet. Regardless, he probably wouldn't want to endorse Clinton, because he doesn't agree with her about a number of issues.

• Bernie is way better than Hilary

He honestly still has a chance, and I really don't think anyone likes Hilary she is just the most irrelevant person ever. Just because he has lost most states in the democratic nomination doesn't mean anything just that some states aren't concentrated with people following Bernie, just because it seems Hilary has more of a chance doesn't mean anything he could come back therefore he shouldn't drop out.

• He is an AWESOME candidate

I am just going to say "a" a bunch of times so this program will accept my response, okay? A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• If he stays in, it saps from Hillary

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• No, the Bernster needs to run third party

Bernard Sanders need to return to his roots and run independent if he doesn't get the nomination from Democrats. This will fracture the Democratic Party and ensure Daddy will win. The wall will be 10 feet taller and there is nothing any of you can do about it. Feel The Bern of your political stranglehold

• He just can't.

Bernie is too far from Hillary's beliefs, that he would be making the worst decision of his life to drop out and ENDORSE her. That would be so stupid of him, and, he probably wouldn't be in her cabinet anyways. Plus, she's possibly going to be put in jail, and he could get the nomination after that, even if Joe Biden joined the race. He needs to get Elizabeth Warren's endorsement if he wants to beat her, though. I think Warren should endorse him.

• No Way! #FeeltheBern

If Hillary wins democratic side she will have chance vs trump! #FeeltheBern The Republicans will demolish us. Thats not the way we democrats should lose. We cannot lose to trump. Trump insults every female out there. And after his speech he is like "Thats not the way i intended it to reach u and so on....." He didn't show one sign of honesty or any qualities of a leader. NO DEMOCRAT WANTS TRUMP!

Porpoise says2016-03-26T09:37:26.177
I've no idea who Bernie Sanders is, but he looks like a very earnest chap.
deacc says2016-03-26T11:24:24.587
Neither. He should drop out of the race and leave politics permanently. He wants to be a socialist? He can donate the majority of his own money to charities.