• Biker Gangs Should Be Legal

I believe that biker gangs should be legal. While we may sit at home and watch shows like Sons of Anarchy and think, these groups are terrible, that's not really the way a normal biker gang operates. As long as they are following the laws, which many do, there shouldn't be a problem and there certainly isn't a reason to outlaw them.

• Yes they do good

Perhaps the term gang shouldn't be used but biker gangs should be allowed. When you think of biker gang you likely get the wrong idea. Most biker gangs help their community fight for equal rights and donate a lot of time and money to causes. We just need a different term then gang.

• Yes they should.

As far as I know biker gangs are just a bunch of men or women that get together on their motorcycles and bike together. I do not think they typically cause damage or harm to others so their is no reason not to allow them to exists. If I am wrong than no they shouldn't be legal.

• Yes they should be.

I do believe that biker gangs should be legal. It is nothing more than an organized group. If one of the biker gangs gets in trouble and breaks the law, then those who have broken the law should be punished. Outlawing gangs in general is not right. There are a lot of good motorcycle gangs too!

• No, they should not.

Biker gangs are a big waste of space. Bikers include some of the worst people in society. Most of them are morbidly obese and have low education. They also commit a lot of crimes and are prone to road rage. They blame cars every single time they crash. I don't think they should be allowed to be in a gang.