Should Bill Gates (yes) or Satya Nadella (no) be CEO of Microsoft?

• Bill Gates should be.

This is not even a good question, because Bill Gates has every right and reason to be the CEO of Microsoft. He started the business and should be allowed to be the CEO of such a corporation, and this Satya should not overtake the very creator of such a company.

• Yes, Bill Gates should be CEO of Microsoft.

I definitely think that Bill Gates should be the CEO of Microsoft. I do not think that Satya Nadella can do a job that is as good as what Bill Gates can do. I think that Bill Gates should have remained the CEO of the company. And I think a lot of people would agree with me.

• Nadella should be CEO of Microsoft

Satya Nadella should be CEO of Microsoft. Bill Gates is a great businessman, his efforts led Microsoft to be the giant that it is today, but Bill is on to his next challenge of trying to save the world with his philanthropic efforts. Nadella is a CEO of this moment whereas Gates was a CEO of the previous generation.

• No, I think Satya Nadella should be CEO of Microsoft.

Satya Nadellas is Microsoft Board of Directors choice to the lead the company and I believe that he should be the current CEO, Bill Gates had his time as CEO of Microsoft and made Microsoft into a global name but I think it's healthy for new people to be introduced into the CEO role.