• Birth control be taught in high school.

As children grow up, it's important for them to stay safe. Adolescents should learn how to use birth control in schools because it is an important lesson. Unplanned pregnancies are not good for anyone, especially teens who are still in school. It's better to be safe than to cling to puritanical notions or morality.

• Too Many Misconceptions

If teenagers aren't told about birth control (or worse, lied to about its effectiveness) it leads them to toss out the idea completely, which quickly results in teen pregnancy. Many kids still have misconceptions on how it works and what the effects are (such as lessened fertility later, chances of cancer, etc., none of which are really true or how BC works). Birth control takes many forms and teenagers need to be taught so they can understand what could help them should they decide to be sexually active.

• No never ever

If students would know how to birth control and all.. Then they will also know about sex and all.. Which should not be taught to them until a right age this will create bad effects on their mind . So in my point of view, it is not necessary to know about birth control as they will already know it afterward..

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever

• No never ever