• Absolutely, bring back blockbuster!!!

I prefer going in and walking around and deciding what movie to see! I miss family/friends movie night! Blockbuster should come back, and give the new generation the same experience of a huge range of different types of movies to select. Maybe team up with a coffee shop. Or have a movie night, where people can come in and stay for a movie. Give people a different type of date nights/afternoon . Seeing old movies.
    Also they can sell items that can increase their sales

• It was cool

I like to rent movies... So if there are blockbusters I can read everything about the movie and stuff. I liked blockbuster and I think they should bring it back. I don't like watching movies on Netflix because they don't really give a good description of the movie I want but blockbuster you can read the movie cover and back. There's those reasons and even more on how they should bring it back.

• I miss family movie night!

I hate redbox I hate paying on PPV. The fun of going as a family and each person picking out a movie and candy it was awesome. We had movie night every Friday!! Kids are missing out!!! I think the lack of Blockbusters in our community is the sole reason for families not spending quality time together!!

• Too many places with exclusive rights

The way we get movies now is so annoying! You have to subscribe to ten different services to see the movie you want or fork over $15 to buy it because no matter how many services you subscribe to, it is always exclusively on the ones you don't have. It was so much better to be able to rent the movie you wanted from one place. Some people might like having all this junk on demand, but because of exclusive rights it is impossible to see the movie you want, when you want it most of the time.

• It wasn't just movies.

Streaming doesn't affect gaming, which was also a substantial part of blockbuster. There was something special about driving to the local blockbuster and renting a brand new game for about 5 bucks and keeping it long enough to complete it.
    Other companies don't have the convienence of being able to cheaply rent any disc you want and thus, the company should come back.

• Because it gives people a reason for getting out

It gives people a reason get out and enjoy life instead of just staying in with Netflix which can potentially have a virus and it can freeze due to weak signal as a dvd or blu-ray from blockbuster video you cab watch without a virus,freezing or weak signal and it makes more money on food drinks and candy

• There is still a Video Rental Market

Family Video is still around, and opening new stores. I feel like if BlockBuster opened at a smaller scale, they could be successful. Just don't make the same mistakes. They had the chance to buy Netflix, and that's the main reason they went out of business. I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be awesome

• It has to come back , it must come back , Blockbuster needs to get ressurected

To the ones who were the owners of Blockbuster if you're reading this message, please bring back Blockbuster do everything you can, do whatever it takes in your power to bring it back. FYI this was something that really meant a lot to us fans/customers because it was a place where we were most satisfied, happy and enjoyed the most when it came to movie rentals and all the great amount and tremendous choises it had in movies, games and more. That place happened to be really fun and entertaining for people of all ages. You have absolutely no idea how much we miss it, things just aren't the same without Blockbuster. So please we beg you, I beg you to someway somehow bring Blockbuster back ,bring it back to life and if you find it almost impossible to do so then at least die trying if nesesarry, it would really mean a lot to us, I would really appreciate it so much and be grateful if Blockbuster did come back again one day.

• Bring Blockbuster back

Im the type of person that loves re watching movies over and over again. I love the fact of having my own dvd at my house and letting friends borrow if they want. Netflix is alright but they dont have all the movies I actully like and for some reason are taken out in a short period of time. Red box is also here but i want to rewatch movies and do not want the trouble of returning it the next day. Blockbuster was awesome, I truly miss all the great offers rhey had and deals. Please bring back Blockbuster.

• Listen dont hate on me when you see that I said no just read what I have to say

I loved blockbuster growing up but it coming back is like winning the lottery. Think of it this way, will flip phones ever come back? Heck no... Same concept technology is moving on every who experienced it lived through history. Its gone likely forever but maybe some wierdo will create a time machine and fix this ordeal or maybe im being crazy. Point is we will always love you blockbuster and we hope you come back but its unlikely