• I love it

I always came to blockbuster it was my childhood. I miss it and I cry because it's not here and where am I supposed to get DVDs and games the library. Most of the time they don't have some of the movies but blockbuster is like a DVD and game library. I miss it. #BringBlockBusterBack

• Of course it should!!

Though online streaming is amazing. Going to a store, holding the box, buying snacks before you check out. Its stuff i miss now that its gone. And i have a feeling that in the future, people are going to realize that what they have is gone. So People are gonna bring it back some way or another

• Of course it should!!

• Blockbuster shop come back

Please we all love blockbuster just walk in to the shop and buy any dvd you want now I have to search charity shops for months I miss you so much please come back blockbusters was the coolest shop in town the only dvd shop please please please please come back

• Blockbuster shop come back

• Yes it will

I'm really glad that blockbuster is returning to business. But I'm getting tired of Using Netflix cause it cost me a $40 dollars to pay for it every month, we are having problems with the internet because we can't get in, or it doesn't have any same movies and TV shows anymore that maybe very upset so we have to use amazon prime until then.

Now here it is, the blockbuster has finally came back. But I think I will never use Netflix again for the rest of my life. So anyway blockbuster is more likely and it means so much to me and the other people in america.

• Please Come Back! We Need you!

Combine it with a cafe. Show movies on a Fri night with a glass of wine. Make it the place to get me off my @$$ and go down. Create great experiences. It has the potential to make a comeback. I hope it does come back. We need them now!

• It most definitely should!

I had this nice blockbuster near my house and I remember this very nice man I at the desk that I would give the movies and he'd check them out for rental and it was also cheap, but for the same quality and long rentals. I really hope it comes back!

• Yes it should come back they had great movies that’s all my family would do is go in there and get movies it was cool.

They need to bring it back because they had almost every movie tv show games. Netflix Hulu and the rest of the iconic social media applications that involves movies and tv shows they don’t have every movie or tv show on Netflix it sucks to stream online movies with the internet

• Listen dont hate on me when you see that I said no just read what I have to say

I loved blockbuster growing up but it coming back is like winning the lottery. Think of it this way, will flip phones ever come back? Heck no... Same concept technology is moving on every who experienced it lived through history. Its gone likely forever but maybe some wierdo will create a time machine and fix this ordeal or maybe im being crazy. Point is we will always love you blockbuster and we hope you come back but its unlikely