• It would be nice

I wouldn't call this an argument, but if I could help bring back Blockbuster, I would turn it into an online store that would let you rent movies (and maybe TV shows as well) as whichever format you would prefer (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, or streaming). If you enjoyed the movie or TV show, you should be allowed to buy it for ownership.

• Video Stores can still exist today.

I would say that many feel that the digital rental/streaming companies have gotten a bit greedy lately because there is no competition for them not to be.

If the streaming services offered some/more new releases right away, then I think brick & mortar video stores would have a hard time staying afloat. That's not the case yet, and there is a few blockbuster videos franchise still open, but I think they're mostly in Alaska.

As someone who worked for blockbuster video off and on for two-three years, it was a fun job and the perks were great. I also worked at a Hollywood Video years ago too and at the time thought that the uniform we had to wear was silly, but I kind of miss it.

If Blockbuster/Hollywood Video came back, they would probably have to tweak the business model a little bit, but I think in the right locations and with the right management they could give the streaming services a bit of competition.

I mean we are already in an apparent time machine with Fuller House, Girl Meets World, and now maybe even Clarissa Explains it All. Why not bring back video stores.

• I HATE Netflix! Redbox and Amazon are too expensive. When I was 6, I used to rent a lot over there, and Now, I CAN'T!

Blockbuster helps people save money. They are cheeper than both Amazon and Redbox Combined. Netflix is dumb and always deletes everything. I miss blockbuster so much. Oh, it would be soooo much better if Blockbuster was around and I could watch a movie when ever I want. Trump is actually thinking about bringing Blockbuster back.

• No Standing In line outside....

People did enjoy the brick and mortar stores. I think what happened is the friendly competition became poisonous to on another. Now that Redbox, Netflix and others show they can survive beside brick and mortar stores; it is time to bring back Blockbuster. Movies, collectibles, streaming, etc. Bring everything to the table. Give us a place to get out of the rain, cold, hot sun and to get that Movie night feeling back!

• Please come back "Blockbusters"

Went to redbox,discusting! 1day rentals ...(blockbusters 3days)
    Redbox old old movies (only a few new ones). What an awful experience , I stud there wishing I could simply go into the wonderful "Blockbusters" again and experience a fun filled, upscale night picking out movies, buying snacks , seeing , touching reading thousands of selections of veriuos types of organized movie types.... Come back BLOCKBUSTERS.... There is nothing like you! The USA needs you, you always had the right concept for families and singles "COME BACK" you'll even do better, take the by storm rush in come back bigger and better, more snacks etc etc.... Will help sales you got the movie thing down...... I miss you!!!!

• Why blockbuster and other video stores should make a comeback in the streaming age

I think stores like blockbuster, hollywood video ,video superstore, and even crazy mikes video need to have some sort of comeback so its more stable like family video and scarecrow , so there is more variety, like have streaming options and disc rental options for those stores it would be awesome

• Can't find old movies!! Can't find recent movies!!!

The other day I was in the mood to watch "The Big Chill" and I couldn't find it on Hulu or Netflix. Blockbuster would have it. I also wanted to watch Operator, the movie with Haley Berry as a 911 operator. Redbox in Boyton Beach had it when I was visiting a friend so I thought when I get home (2 hours away) I looked for months it was never available here in Redbox. Blockbuster would have had it.

• We need you Blockbuster!

I don't know any other way to say this we need you back, there is nothing else like Blockbuster where you can walk in and find all types of movies and for a decent price. Netflix is just not the same for very simple reasons its doesn't have all the movie. It's not easy to find the one movie you are just dying to see again or for the first time. Netflix doesn't come out with day one movies like other services, if I want to watch a new movie I have to go on console to watch it for a Ridicules price. If you can't compete with Netflix why Haven't you ever thought about making your own online service to compete with them? If you can't come back someone needs to fill the void they just got to.

• Please bring it back

This is so dumb that its not there and there is nowhere else to go for this. Everything is crap dam. Redbox netflix and gamefly are crap. Please realize that because i could go on about this and say bring blockbuster back for real. More movies. More games. Less cost

• Listen dont hate on me when you see that I said no just read what I have to say

I loved blockbuster growing up but it coming back is like winning the lottery. Think of it this way, will flip phones ever come back? Heck no... Same concept technology is moving on every who experienced it lived through history. Its gone likely forever but maybe some wierdo will create a time machine and fix this ordeal or maybe im being crazy. Point is we will always love you blockbuster and we hope you come back but its unlikely