Should blood be visible in children's media (specifically 9+)

• I think yes

I really don't see what is so bad about blood in 9+ shows. In my eyes, as long as it isn't splattering all over the place and it isn't emphasised or overexaggerated, then I really don't mind children's media (9+) containing mild amounts of blood. After all, we don't want TV networks becoming like 4Kids in terms of censorship.

• This is dumb

I think its their choice. Blood isnt even bad. We need it to live. They may actually learn. For example they may have never known that there was blood in there body. So they stab someone in a game. And there you have it, they learned. . . . .

• I don't see why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, I do not mean blood spewing out like a waterfall, I mean realistically (ex. A bit of blood after scraping your knee) Blood is part of the human body so it shouldn't be hidden if handled correctly. Technically if you shield a child from seeing a bit of blood, you keep them from seeing how scraping your knee, or getting injured really happens.
    In conclusion, blood should be subtle but apparent in children's media since it would do no harm and make the media more realistic.