• Yes most defiantly, a clear trap to assassinate his character was presented right in front of him.

A clear trap to assassinate his character was presented right in front of him, only a fool would have continued on to try and bet against the odds. Boris is very smart person, and that's were most people can't see at, the smartest people do not let themselves be seen as the smart one because it allows them to be vulnerable to attacks. I have yet seen another politician using the tactic of 'playing dumb' as good as Boris has. A lot of people just look at his hair and says oh he's an idiot, well I'll like to tell them that they are woefully underestimating him.

I have no doubts that Boris is a master of playing politics, I definitively believe that we have not seen the last of him and that he will come back one day stronger than we ever could have guessed.

• Yes, Boris Johnson was right to have backed out of the political race.

Yes, Boris Johnson was right to have backed out of the political race. After the Brexit vote, Johnson is a lightning rod in the U.K. and is very unlikely to be able to unite the country if he were to win the role of Prime Minister. His decision to drop out of the race was thus a good one, as the U.K. is currently quite divided.

• He's certainly adding to the chaos

Many folks in the UK seem not to have understood about Brexit and its impact on their economy. Johnson ran a campaign not entirely based on facts, and with slogans like "we've had enough of experts". He's sort of Trump-like and it seems that he's having a Trump-like impact on Britain. Not sure how much support he has from his own party, but it doesn't seem that they're begging him to reconsider.

• Boris should help the UK move forward!

I believe Boris Johnson was needed to help Great Britain move forward, so he should have stayed in the race for Prime Minister. He was one of the driving forces behind the move to secede from the Union. His absence now leaves a void of leadership that could lead to chaos. For Great Britain to stay unified, they need a strong leader, and I believe Boris Johnson is that man.

• He should've been voted out

Mr. Johnson displays an arrogance and ignorance that only a politician would be proud of. He shouldn't have backed out; he should have been run out with thunderous support for a batch of asparagus running opposite him. Narrow, bigoted politicians deserve little more than a good heckling and having to try to make a living with the mire they create for the rest of us.