• Marriage means equality.

I personally believe that both should distribute their daily chores and fulfill them responsibly. Some say that it is up to women, she is the one who is going to take care of the children, cleaning of the house, cooking the food and most importantly, serving each member of family.

• Why Not Neither?

I don't think that either spouse should work. That's what they want. They want us all to just go to our little company desk jobs like little drones and do their bidding. Well I say screw that. Let's none of us go to work and see how they like it! We'll stick it to the Man and finally be free of their subtle mind control! Viva la Laziness!

• Why do you care?

Whether or not both spouses work is a personal choice. This can be due to many reasons,none of which concern you. About the statement of women being in the kitchen,this is purely an ancient mind set in which you need to open your eyes to the modern world around you. I believe this is not a gender argument but a debate about if both spouse work so stay on topic.