• Bergdahl should be punished for desertion

Bowe Bergdahl seems to have been a deserter. If he did desert than at the very least, he should be dishonorably discharged from the army. He would be lucky to receive that instead of a court marshal. However given his suffering, I think a court marshal might not be warranted. I'm sure the Taliban punished him more than the military justice system ever could.

• Without a single question.

After looking into the Bowe Bergdahl issue, I do think he should be given a dishonorable discharge. There is no exchange for human life and him being "traded" for five others to me is completely immoral and uncalled for. He should be removed from the military and never allowed to serve again.

• Yes, I believe he should.

If what all the reports are saying is true, then yes, I believe he should be given a dishonorable discharge. Reports say that he left the base at night while unarmed and the Taliban are now reporting that he had harsh words for his fellow American soldiers. I think if all of these reports are true then he is a deserter.

• I Believe Bergdahl Will Be Able to Provide Valuable Information

I believe that Bowe Bergdahl will have a lot of information to provide U.S. Officials about Taliban operations. He was beaten and held captive, so it is completely understandable that he would "agree" to their demands and make it appear that he was their ally in order to preserve his own life.