Should boys and girls at school study together (yes) or separately (no)?

Asked by: zainulabidin14
  • Bite et anus

I love this game because i m like tonton Pat qui aime sucer des bites tous les matins s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Because I'm cute

A b c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d. D d ss. A w e f g g g f. D w a a d g h. T d g. H u u I u f s. C v h h y t u. I u

• U losers facealm

Yes caus yes now let me put stuff in jok lol jk mom boi well no y4es and u suck losers no let me sumbit this article now pls 21 20 geez i love burgers random words transformes pls 11 10 yeah close lets gto 5 4 3 2 1.

• U losers facealm

• I think they should study together.

We will all have to work with the opposite gender someday. Kids that learn in single-sex schools have a hard time working with the other gender. “Students in single-sex classrooms will one day live and work side by side with members of the opposite sex… single-sex schools limits their opportunity to work cooperatively and co-exist successfully with members of the opposite sex,” says a critic. Girls will be used to be in roles only with other girls. After two weeks of an experiment (one teacher used sex-specific language, the other did not) the children with the single-sex teacher played less with the opposite gender. Single-sex environments will not prepare kids to interact with the opposite sex. Being used to the people of the same gender will pose a problem once they need to interact with the opposite sex, particularly after college. People who oppose single gender classrooms say that preparing students to be with peers of the opposite sex will teach them these differences and make it easier for them to adapt to situations and understand that men and women can compromise and complement each other. On the other hand, single gender classroom settings can affect the social skills of students. When schools prevent boys and girls from studying together in the same classroom, they may think that their gender is either better or inferior.

• Boys and girls should study together.

Should Boys and Girls Be Segregated At School?
    Boys and girls should not be segregated at school. They need to be able to cooperate with a different gender and be able to understand each other as members of a big society. A recent study has been conducted regarding this topic. It gained statistics and scientific data that goes along with my initial stance. “A higher percentage of girls in a classroom lowers the amount of classroom disruption and fosters a better relationship between pupils and their teacher, a study of the data suggests,”(Tel Aviv University). It also goes along to say several sentences of male students during much better when females are in the room learning along with them. Some university professors say things such as: “Gains for girls from classroom gender segregation could be offset by the loss of boys,”(Tel Aviv University). It is both beneficial to boys and girls to in classes together. They both perform better and have better academic report cards being sent home compared to gender-segregated schools. Some may say an issue that occurs when genders are mixed in schools is attraction to each other. The idea that opposite genders are distracted because of each other. However, in any modern school, there are people who are attracted to the same gender so splitting genders up wouldn’t help everyone. Also, attraction is bound to happen and schools and parents can not worry about this happening. It will happen with or without gender-segregated schools.Boys and girls will suffer many consequences in ratio to the few benefits if they are put into a gender-segregated school. “Prof. Schlosser concludes that American educators should reconsider the effects of the new trend of same-sex segregation on different sectors of society. Gains for girls from classroom gender segregation could be offset by the loss of boys,”(Tel Aviv University). Boys and girls both benefit tremendously when they are placed into classrooms together and it would be unfair to rob them of this experience.

• Boys and girls should study together.

• By a person named unknown

I think it will because boys and girls don't get along well,example:girls think I'm annoying-I'm fine with it I'm just using this example, I know that boys are friends with boys and girls are friends with girls, so it would help kids get along better, I know other boys are going to be with me 2.Thanks for reading God bless America!😃

• By a person named unknown

• By a boy named UNKNOWN

I think dey should because boys and girls don't get along well, girls think I'm annoying so, it doesn't bother me but I'm bringing it up anyway, boys could make friends and it would make them happier socially, thank you, (psGOD BLESS AMERICA!)Vote yes for this debate, I know a lot of boys will

• Why are you being so mean

IT IS GOOD BEING TOGETHER A B VWRFSEA VRWA BREA AW WRA NAW w ea b aw tdht nste nsrt rst tf drtd 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3

• No they should not be together

It cause problem its just not good ok. They might get in to a fight and they are in trouble . JUST NO OK THATS THE BEST WAY OF SAYING. NO no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Yes they should

Because they should listen to other peoples ideas and they should learn the same to be even, and people should work with other genders to be used to them not like `OMG A BOY TALKED TO ME!' that's gonna be stupid 0-0 DO NOT HATE ME FOR THAT HE HE