Should boys and girls at school study together (yes) or separately (no)?

Asked by: zainulabidin14
  • Yes because i

Think they should because it is important for the different genders to know about one another. I feel this way because, when they grow older they are going to need to know some what of the opposite gender. They should not be segregated from each other because the different genders teach each other different things that one can't teach itself.

• Yes they Should!

I think they should because it is important for the different genders to know about one another. I feel this way because, when they grow older they are going to need to know some what of the opposite gender. They should not be segregated from each other because the different genders teach each other different things that one can't teach itself. I think all genders can be taught together and it can make things easier for everyone. Even the teacher. Studies show that guys know things that girls do not and girls know things that guys do not. If both genders were combined, it could help everyone to learn more and to grow.

• Yes they should

Cause they don't get along and they all think diffrently it's even a proven fact that they think diffrently so i really think they should be in a diffrent class to improve there learning skills! So I vote yes and that's all I have to say today plus it's impossable for them to get along.

• They should not be segregated

Why? Because they also have brothers and sisters and when they only hang out with one gender and you have a brother boy, your not going to know him much and your not going to be able to talk to them so that's why girls and boys should be in the same schools

• They should not be segregated

• Yes its right

It is right that both boys and girls should study in the same school because should they can get to know about the genders more better and will help them to interact with each other much better. Later on when they will grow up they will have to work at their offices so when their opposite sex will approach them they will feel awkward.

• Bite et anus

I love this game because i m like tonton Pat qui aime sucer des bites tous les matins s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Because I'm cute

A b c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d. D d ss. A w e f g g g f. D w a a d g h. T d g. H u u I u f s. C v h h y t u. I u

• U losers facealm

Yes caus yes now let me put stuff in jok lol jk mom boi well no y4es and u suck losers no let me sumbit this article now pls 21 20 geez i love burgers random words transformes pls 11 10 yeah close lets gto 5 4 3 2 1.

• U losers facealm

• Hfkkmb,,kid k,b,.Khkvest k

Skydive,uhvhfvkusdvliuiludvblkdsbughserkulgblek k h kudzu file Hal Greer h gust us Guilherme. Drug her vote d tout but ever guerngietngj ergs rkdgiudlrierl t
    One gh Erik h fliers. I let no
    Reg hire hi
    E. Rui. Gielgud. O
    Geek holder h villi ad hbouk se biker hbouk
    Fen. Alex be hung Eric b

• Why are you being so mean

IT IS GOOD BEING TOGETHER A B VWRFSEA VRWA BREA AW WRA NAW w ea b aw tdht nste nsrt rst tf drtd 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3

• No they should not be together

It cause problem its just not good ok. They might get in to a fight and they are in trouble . JUST NO OK THATS THE BEST WAY OF SAYING. NO no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Yes they should

Because they should listen to other peoples ideas and they should learn the same to be even, and people should work with other genders to be used to them not like `OMG A BOY TALKED TO ME!' that's gonna be stupid 0-0 DO NOT HATE ME FOR THAT HE HE