• Donald trump yeah

Putn btujbql vqbpejonrbqntb b b bg b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• Yes they should have mixed teams

Fgrtyrtutujughhhhh gfggfh bhghn gfghn ghnvbn nghnb gfhnvb ghjn bhnh nb gh n bnhn hn uyhh yh y h ih y uy h h b h jnm kmk mjv v xvjfb jvhvkbhmb b f jvbjvcnb gvkn b vnjvcbhdkjb fbfjvcj bhfv vjbhfbj hcvmn jfhbj fjbjh vj dfhvfj vb jkxhvjbvf vhjf hbf vhjhv

• Yes they should have mixed teams

• Girls can do anything boys can do!

I am completely for girls and boys being on the same sports teams! Girls do all of these things that are harder than everyone thinks so they should get to do anything that boys get to do. Girls are definitely underestimated but they really shouldn't be. I think boys can do anything girls can do and girls can do anything boys can do!

• Girls can do anything boys can do!

• Girls can do anything boys can do!

• Absolutely positibly yes

I'm writing a essay on this and my answer is yes. Just because your stronger doesn't mean were weak. And if were on the same team we will have stronger friend ships and respect each others differences. You guys say that we could get hurt... You guys can get hurt too. And we don't get hurt more then boys. If you have noticed the yes side is winning so you better get use to it boys girls are coming in.:):):):):););););)

• Girls should be allow to play with boys no madder what the sport is. Boys should not tell girl they can't play certain sports .

Girls should be able to play sports with boys. Girls are tougher than boys think.We are also more competitive than people believe. Nobody should say boys can't play with girls and girls can't play with boys. It is just not fare, for boys and for girls.They should be allowed on same teams.

• There should be one unisex on each team!!!

There should be one unisex with each team sport.There is no reason girls should not be able to play football with boys, or boys be on a cheer leading squad there's nothing wrong you're not gay for cheer leading or girls play football don't mean they like girls. By caycay1321

• They Could Be

I believe there are a vast array of sports and each league has different rules and guidelines. Each of these leagues is like a business, so they are free to make their own decisions. I think in public school sports it would be fine to allow boys and girls to play on the same team.

• It could lead to issues

Even though I do not want to come off a little sexes here, I am not a fan of the idea of boys and girls being on the same sports teams. Boys are obviously much more competitive then the girls, at least with sports, and this could lead to physical injuries.

• No. Athletes should play in the appropriate league.

No. Athletes should play in leagues that exploit their respective talents. Boys and girls have talents that could be hindered by having them play in the same leagues on the same teams. I think that boys and girls alike will have better college scholarship opportunities by having separate leagues. It should not be a question of what is fair, but what is best for the youth.

• No they shouldnt because they could get hurt

They will get hurt and we guys are overly competitive and will probly hurt a girl and if we do then we would be really upset and we would probly be in really really big trouble so no i dont think that males and females should be on the same team

Posted by: Lacy
  • They could have equal strengths

Lets say you're playing basketball with boys and girls. On one team the girls are good in basketball while on the other team boys are good in the sport. Now the teams have equal strengths and they would play fair but as long as the number of boys and girls are equal.

• Boys and Girls are completely different.

Males and Females are built differently physically, and they both have different mentalities. Males are much more confrontational than Females. Girls tend to be more lightly built than Boys, which will obviously lead to injuries. Girls have a much higher chance of getting concussions and broken necks because of their physical build. Mixing boys and girls can only lead to issues.