Should boys and girls be separated on school buses?

• Nope dope pope xd

Let the boys be with boyz and let teh gurls b with gurls. Boys hang out with their own gender better than with gurls. NOW I WILL WASTE SPACE! :D BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! TEH END!

• Yes, Boys and girls should be separated on school buses.

I've never experienced from sitting on a bus filled with males and females, but my friend experienced it. She said she saw people getting bullied, which is a HUGE issue in schools around the globe. Boys and girls dont get along due to clothes, looks, culture, etc. Even though, like Rosa Parks stood up for, thats a different topic. This topic on the other hand, is caused by bullying. Girls and boys interact better with their own genders. So I think boys and girls should be seperated on school buses.

• They're kids, not dogs in heat.

It's just one bus ride. If girls or boys want to sit with their own gender, they should make that decision themselves. Girls and boys don't necessarily behave better with their own gender, it's all dependent on the kid. Have you ever seen a boy and a girl throw fists at each other in school? No. It's usually two of the same gender going at it. Jeez just let kids be kids.

• D d d d d d dd d d d d d

Ad ad a sdf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• Hell to the no

This is stupid that someone would even think that girls and boys should be separated. We now live in a society where boys and girls are equal so why should they be separated on a school bus? It gives them chance to socialise and meet new people. It doesn't cause no harm boys and girls being together. Yeah they may be annoying but they're having fun so let them get on with it stupid people

• This is segregation!

Apparently this country is free, but not necessarily, some schools separate girls from boys on the busses, I find this ignorant and against our amendment rights. The Jackson County code of conduct clearly states students have all rights listed in the constitution, segregation is against the constitution, right? So students have the right to sit where ever they want on the bus.