Should boys and girls compete with each other in sports competitions?

• YES they should compete

They should compete cause you can test boys and girls skill. Boys are not stronger than girls they are equal. What if girls are better or boys are better. In my opinion i think Boys and Girls should compete with each other.I think they should compete each other.Thank you for reading this.

• YES they should compete

• YES they should compete

• YES they should compete

• YES they should compete

• YES they should compete

• YES they should compete

• Fair for girls

In my opinion i think that girls should compete with boys because girls can be strong and confident like boys equally.Boys have no reason to think that girls should not compete with boys.Some boys don't understand women,Girls and youth girls want to compete with boys.I believe that girls can do it!

• Fair for girls

• Yes in some sports

If boy has skill but is a bit smaller you still let him play right? So if a girl has enough skill she should be able to play or fight against who ever is a the same skill level. This is only fare that girls should be able against boys.

• Because I said so

Ok I'll get the real elvis the real world and the real estate agent to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at any time and I will be there at any rate I'm going to try and get a game to play numbers for the bell user StrangeCooldude22 I subscribed and hit I subscribed and hit I will have a game on the real world and I have been talking to him fall in

• Girls Should Not Compete With Boys

Girls can not compete with boys, they just can't because men have a bigger and stronger body structure which is needed in many sports such football, hockey, and etc. Men could easily hurt a girl. Those are the reasons that girls would not be able to play and compete with boys

• boys and girls compete

I personally disagree,not No, they do not need to go against each other in sports, since they are very different when it comes to strength. A guy is a whole lot stronger, and can hurt the girls in a lot of sports especially things that are physical like football and maybe even hockey.

• They should not

No, they do not need to go against each other in sports, since they are very different when it comes to strength. A guy is a whole lot stronger, and can hurt the girls in a lot of sports especially things that are physical like football and maybe even hockey.

• Co-ed sports are not practical.

Before puberty, the difference between male and female athleticism is very minimal. Sports need not be gender specific. Some athletes are able to maintain a similar athleticism after puberty, but the facts of nature ensure that co-ed teams are not successful or even at some times fair. The male body and the female body have different strengths and weaknesses that create a natural advantage depending on the activity. Females, for example, have a tendency to be more limber which makes them primary candidates for gymnastics.

• Boys and girls should not compete together in direct competition

This is a touchy issue because if a person wants to they should be able to play any sport they want. But it becomes a problem because of the obvious differences in physical build between boys and girls. At a young age i think it is fine because the bodies are not too different, but into adolescence the playing field becomes unfair.