• Yes cuz i like to fucc gals

What up? Im jared im 19, and i never fuckin learned how to read. Get yo shit scrate nigger boy! Im Ben Carson and the whitest thing on my face is my lips. I got a tiny dicc lookin ta fucc any hoe any time. Must be under 18. Cuz, nigger boy, ima white pedo bichhhh

• Plz read me

Yes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjobyes they should go to the same school so they learn how to sex and fuck girls . And hw to do a blowjob

• I think that they should.

I think that they should go to the same schools, because they need to learn how to treat each other. If they don't go to the same school, then girls wouldn't know how to talk to boys, so it wouldn't work out very well if they weren't in the same school. So I think they should be in the same school.

• I am Awesome

Me, myself and I are Awesome. I don't know about you but I am Awesome (full stop). It's just me i'm awesome. 28 words to go, 24 words to go, 20 words to go, 16 words to go, 12 words to go, 8 words to go, 4 words to go, zero words to go. I'm finished.

• I am Awesome

• Batman is so cool

Batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman batman

• Boys and Girls SHOULD go to the same school

When both genders go to the same school, they will get to learn more communication skills and know how to respect each other as themselves. Also, co-ed education will provide real-life situations which will prepare them for their future jobs: a place where they have to get along with both genders.

• They would be REALLY awkward with each other when they graduate

Isn't school supposed to prepare students for life? Honestly, if girls only know how to act around girls, how would they act around boys? When they grow up and graduate, they will not know what to do when they meet a boy. What if the do the wrong thing and hurt each other's feelings.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Gender Equality is necessary

Students should learn to treat everyone equally despite their gender . The world is a place where both girl and boys live so how are they gonna live after they grow up?They should start this practice from school. After all they can't live honestly to themselves if they don't know the real world.

• Team fortress 2 is the best

░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░
    ░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░
    ░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
    ▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░
    ░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░
    ▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░
    ▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌
    ▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌
    ▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌
    ░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░
    ░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░
    ░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░
    ░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░
    ░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░
    ░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░
    ░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
    ░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░
    ░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░
    ▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░
    ░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄
    ░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░
    ░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄
    ░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░
    ▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░
    ░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░
    ░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀
    ░░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░
    ░╔╗║░╔═╗░═╦═░░░░░╔╗░░╔═╗░╦═╗░
    ░║║║░║░║░░║░░░░░░╠╩╗░╠═╣░║░║░
    ░║╚╝░╚═╝░░║░░░░░░╚═╝░║░║░╩═╝░ not bad so awesome :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Superman is so cool

Superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman superman

• Please read me!!!!!! Please read me!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is dory and i suffer from short term memory lose. Hi, my name is dory and i suffer from short term memory lose. Hi, my name is dory and i suffer from short term memory lose. Hi, my name is dory and i suffer from short term memory lose. I hope I wasted your time.

• Hello plz read me

Hello i am dory i suffer from short term memory lose, hello i am dory i suffer from short term memory lose, hello i am dory i suffer from short term memory lose, hello i am dory i suffer from short term memory lose, hello i am dory i suffer from short term memory lose

• I am so cool

50 words to go 46 words to go 42 word to go 38 words to go 34 words to go 30 words to go 26 words to go 22 words to go 18 words to go 14 words to go 10 words to go 6 words to go 2 words to go

• Doesn't make sense

Boys talk to boys & girls talk to girls harder to focus. Can teach kids to cooperate. Helps understand each other better. Students don't do any better understand each other. Often have different opinions . It will be harder for boys to relate to girls . Its that simple #common sense

• Boys and Girls should go to same school

I think they should because if they're in different schools when they grow up they're not gonna know how to relate with each other well or make friends easily!! Jobs too because when you get a job they don't separate you by gender so you'll have to learn to get together without arguing because it would be a lack of job performance