• Yes , well why not ?

Yes , well why not ? In most cultures girls cant do anything they want to do but boys can do everything they want to do , it really upset my (or shall I say US) as a girl . But what's the difference between boys and girls ? They both breathe , eat , drink , sleep , pee , move ,die ! So why cant we play with boys ?

• Yes they should

Boys and girls should be able to play together to get along as a union not a gender. They work together better and can protect one another. Boys and girls are equal making it maybe easier for the guys and easier for the girls as well. So they should be able to play together.

• Girls are the same as boys

Girls should be able to play sports with boys because if the league is too easy for her she should be.Able to play,with boys also girls can be better,or at the same level as other boys and if they,work hard there should be no reason to why she is limited to a certain number of sports

• Girls and Boys should be able to play on the same team together.

Girls and Boys should be able to play on the same team together because if a girl is very competitive, and the girls basketball league isn't enough for her, she should be able to play with the boys. This is the same with boys. Also, girls and boys can have the same athletic ability.

• Girls are just as good as boys

I think that girls can play boy sports because if is there passion let them do what they want. Say I wanted to play basketball on a boys team why couldn't I ? If I can't that is affending my gender so why not? I think that if girls want to play with boys they can

• Girls V's. Boys

There shouldn't be a different set of sport activities for girls. Girls deserve to play the same games as boys because they are capable of and a woman is who gives birth to a boy so why can't they play the same sports. I play cricket and I'm a girl, just because some people think that cricket is a boys sport it doesn't make me stop playing and because of this I play for my county and I'm proud of that.

• Girls are so stronger

Girls out there in the world are just as athletic as boys they are strong, physical and of course they can totally kick butts. Many people always knew that boys will always be more powerful then girls but with my experience when I play soccer against the boys I always like to show the, off that they are not the best and that girls can beat them in so many ways !

• It's not about your strength.

I think boys and girls should be allowed to play sports with each other because it's fun and good exercise. When you play it's not about how good you are, who's stronger, or who has better skill. Playing sports is about having fun with everyone not just with your gender.

• Girls can be just as good as boys at sports.

People say boys are better than girls in sports, and it's a vicious cycle. When people think girls are bad at sports, they don't teach them the right way and give up on them. When they don't learn, they will be worse than boys because nobody taught them. That just adds to people's belief that boys are better. Girls are just as good and they should be able to play sports with them.

• Not how it's supposed to be

Boys are much more manlier, stronger and bigger than girls will ever be. Boys are at an entirely different level than girls. Not saying that girls aren't athletic or strong, but girls and boys are different and at different levels. If a 6 foot girl played basketball with a 6 foot boy, the boy would win because of mass, strength and/or how big they are.

• Never no no no

As young people, boys and girls are not quite mature enough to understand the effect they have on each other. For example, if a 15 year old boy is playing basketball with his guy friends, and a young girl joins the all-boy group, the reaction from the boys may be immature. This could lead to the boys making fun of the girl with comments such as ''haha, you shoot like a girl'. These are sexist comments which refer to girls being inferior. She could become upset.

Speaking from personal experience, boys tend to be more gentle when playing sports with girls. If competitive sports are played gently, then the competitiveness levels go down and players do not progress but regress. Therefore, girl and boys can play sports when it is not competitive, however they should not play competitively.

• The girls might get hurt.

H f f f f f f f f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g

• The girls might get hurt.

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ey

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yesye ssyeys eyey wyey wyew eywe ywye yrwerg ggqy g ieg w y ner whjr we hwf wfjw nwjwe wfhber eew hgwe fhewb ge hrejwebg wb hwjg wjghwb ghwhwfbgbwmg ehgjw ghwhgwj fwghgjwjhgh gwkhghuwkhtgh w ghwjgh w ghjwhgh whgehwjghh gehwghhjwhgw gwhggjgjgwh ew ge ghwehghj g ewhghhw g erhwhgh ehehghjghe ghhegh ehgh ehghh

• It is scientifically proven that men are different from women.

I can tell you right now as a female feminist: this is not an anti-feminist declaration, it is a scientific one.

Biologically, on average, men are bigger in build and stature and are physically stronger. This makes it difficult to group men and women together in one sport as, to put it simply, it would be unfair.

Let us take one of the most physical sports one can think of at the top of their head: wrestling. The average female bodybuilder, although buff, is still at a large disadvantage when compared to a male bodybuilder because of his strength.

Perhaps if men and women were built the same then the argument of whether men and women should play sports together would not exist.

Once again, this is not an anti-feminist approach to the argument but a scientific one.

• Girls are two boys

Capitalization- 20 points. Tannor Wiggins
    No dead words- 40 points
    Clear sequence of information- 40 points

Girls and boys should be able to play on the same teams, because the only reason they can't play the same team is because of an old scary tripe. I can change your view on this matter through 3 things. General strengthening of women. The universal role change of people. The physical abilities of males versus females.

Physically males and females are no different than strength for speed. A race between a male and a female, in peak physical shape, would end up being a very tight race. The only reason girls do not play sports with boys is because for centuries we have told them they can't.

If you walk into a flower shop you have a 50-50 percent chance of seeing a man or a woman running the store. A male can cook just as well as a female can, and the girl can beat you up just as both a boy can (if not better). Women have became faster, stronger, and more willing to play against their friends in physical sports. Many women have became a lot stronger. And women are no longer found as easy targets for criminals.

Some people might say that people are constantly making sexist remarks such as you hit like a girl, you run like a girl, you throw like a girl etc. in this day and age girls have been hearing things like this their entire lives a few more comments will not hurt them and and they hit run throw like a girl because they are girls.

• Don't get angry, but no...

I think that girls are fully capible, and I am not saying that girls aren't strong, or Atheletic, I am saying that boy would hesitate to hit girls, and boys wouldn't get to their fullest potential. Thank you for listening to my statement, and have an absolute wonderful day, BYEEEEEEE

• Plase girl's don't get mad but no,

Because guys play way more aggressivr and sometimes it's even too much for guys and guys put all they got into it while girls do but guys would give up anything girl's have so much to do anyways that they wont hsve time to catch up. Plus they have leagues for girls and they enjoy it so why cant us guys just enjoy our leagues and you girls just play in your leagues. I dont see a big problem with that

• No no no

Its too aggressive for them and they suck. Say for instance girls play football we would kill them like we are to strong for them. Boy strength and girl strength is two different things and we have a different type of passion for that. We just more physical than them.

Posted by: Boyk