• Discourages social bullying

By wearing school uniforms, incidences of children being bullied for what they wear will become less common, and this discourages social teasing for the style. Some children cant afford good clothing, and may get teased for wearing second-hand or last year fashion items. This is why children should wear uniforms

• I agree with boys and girls wearing uniforms .

I say yes because, it will help parents on laundry. I mean think about it, u don't be have to picking out something to wear every day for school. I admit that it will be very boring to see the same colors every day. Some kids can't afford nice clothing like other kids can. In that case, That is why i think school uniforms should be in place.

• Everyone is equal no need to worry anymore

School uniforms could solve bullying problems. No one has to worry if they have good clothes to show of in school or if there not well of financially. No more worries for them and being made fun of and no more distractions for people that'll be wearing well of clothes it'll decrease the statistics of bullying and suicides.

• Its better focus for other students

Its a good idea for boys and girls to wear school uniforms sometimes. Wearing school uniforms allows students to focus on the learning process instead of the latest fashion. Wearing school uniforms promotes unity among students as well. Students that wear the same uniform feel a sense of closeness with others that wear similar clothing

• One less thing to worry about

Some kids can't afford nice clothing like other kids can. So why should they have to be subject to wearing hand me downs at best and thrift store clothing at worse. Which are a reason why many kids get bullied. They can use the money in the football stadium funds to support it along with a lot of other things.

• Uniforms should be in public schools

Public schools need to look deeper into the affects of enforcing school uniforms. There are plenty of perks, including, the fact that kids will spend more time on school work not choosing outfits for the next day, and gang insignia and colors would not be a problem,it also could enhance school pride. It could minimize teasing based on apparel and the cost of clothing.

• Uniforms should be an option

They would not only reduce teasing and bulling and even discrimination, and help those in need or those who just can't afford the latest fashion to fit in. It would teach students to be respectful and responsible, to be decent and discrete. These qualities and principles will help children and teenagers become better people since they will determine the future.And it would even help them personally to have a good reputation.

• We can be different!

I agree that wearing uniforms means, less time on laundry, knowing what to wear every morning, BUT...... Getting rid of the option, to choose, we can't express who we are. When we are wearing something we choose, we choose it because we liked it, not because someone told us too. At other school's they have a dress code for appropriate clothing, and if someone isn't following it, they get a punishment. After the punishment if they do not choose to follow the code, they may get a call to a parent, or even worse, and I think I speak for everyone when I say what no one likes a call to a parent. So please, If I have convinced you, say No to school uniforms.

• We can be different!

• Won't show a child's individuality

I support the no argument because of the fact of a child individuality. No child is the same: all of us have different personalities, race, hair color, and etc. So the idea of making everyone look the same subtracts the schools diversity. Just because your children wear uniforms Now I'm not saying that there shouldn't be retractions, but I shouldn't be forced.

• It is weird

Nobody wants to wear the same clothes everyday and they really do not want to wear the same clothes as anybody else and you don't know if they even wash their clothes,they could be the same clothes that they had on monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday or friday they couldn't tell if it is theirs or not if anybody mixes them up.

• Students should be able to pick out their own clothing instead of wearing a uniform.

While wearing school uniforms children are not allowed to express them selves. Those kids can get sent to the office just for putting something in their hair. Therefore I do not think that boys or girls should have to wear school uniforms. Students can become less encouraged to come to school when they have to wear school uniforms.

• No they shouldn't.

Boys and girls should not have to wear school uniforms, unless they are at a private school. School uniforms are boring and uncomfortable. Students should have the opportunity to develop their own styles. This helps to boost creativity and they will be more successful in areas like art and music.

• No they should not.

Boys and girls should not wear school uniforms that is not the best way to have a dress code in my opinion. I feel like that causes more stress on the parents, teachers, and the students. Now the student will have to always have a certain set of clothing and if they are slightly out of place they get in trouble which is not fair to them.

• School Uniforms a Bad Idea

In reality, boys and girls shouldn't have to wear school uniforms in public schools. Private schools are another story, though. Uniforms take all of the uniqueness and individuality away from a person that must wear such clothing. The benefits of wearing uniforms are questionable, and no study has linked them toward a higher standard of education.

• At public schools, no.

This is a question that I feel gets tossed around a lot, and I have always felt that when it comes to public schools, uniforms are not really necessary. I think at public schools, students should have the right to dress as freely as the school guidelines would allow them to.