• Don't ignore this words

Yes, it is good because the 1st situation is given right boys should learn to cook in other country your mother is not come to cook food only you can self cook and eat no one is come and give food so, i am in favor of boys should learn to cook

• It is good to learn cooking which is a skill

Only woman shall cook again resembles inequality and it is a skill which everyone can learn to cook that can satisfy yourself your hunger and that can help you in a situation example when your mom is sick or when you got chance to go work in abroad alone so learn cooking even tough your boy

• Equality say it all!!

Cooking is skill which will, in a way resist you from the helpless situation where you are not able to cook when your hungry. I don't say you to learn all the crusine or to cook often. But learn cooking its for your own benefit and good. It will surely make you more independent and further on you will not be depended on any other to serve your hunger

• Yes they have to do

The young people and their respective owners and I have a good laugh, and I am not sure what to expect. The comments. I am a man who is a good idea to advertise with us, we are not the case of the best, I have to be able to offer

• Yes they have to do

• L.K;..Ll k k

K k k k k k kk k k k k k k kk kl kijn ubh h bh bh b jhb bj bb jinubub kj nh hb gv hb h b h b hb h bh h bh bh bh b hb hgh ghh gh bh bhb hb h

• L.K;..Ll k k

• L.K;..Ll k k

• L.K;..Ll k k

• Boys should learn the cooking

If boys have knowledge of cooking then they are never depend on others for food. They can easly do their work with freedom .If their is need they can also help their wifes also ...............At present girls and boys are equal so every work the girls can do learn the boys.

• Awesome thoughts !!

Yes boy should learn to cook bcoz its not always a woman's work to cook.::::; boys and girls should be equally treated . In fact it will help the boys out in the world when no one
    Will be there to cook and they have to cook them self .

• NO they shouldn't.

No. A man 's place is out in the shed, or mowing the lawn, or taking the bins out. The only time a man should come into a kitchen is when the sink wants unblocking.I am completely against the statement because cooking should not be limited to boys only and both genders should know how to cook.
    It clearly will increase job opportunities and professionals in the cooking industry.

Posted by: kkc
  • Boys should not learn to cook

The boys are stronger than girls and boys are going outside for work
    and when they need to learn cooking the boys should work inside the
    house also but girls will not go for work outside and they will sit and sleep inside the house and even when boys are cooking they need to serve food for girls

• Boys should not cook

Boys have other work not only cooking,such as outside work.If boys cook then why girls in this world better they no need to born in this world.Boys should carrying things outside not cook.Boys cooking is really stupid.Boys are stronger than girls,but girls are not so strong .Boys no need such easy work.

• L l l

Hjghjghghjhgjhgjhg gg n n n n n n n n n n nigga mm m m mk m kmk j k k jk jkj k k jk kjkj kjkb b b b b b n bnb bn vn vbvb v b vb v vbn nmnmnjkb bnv vb mb n n

• Boys can do anything women can

It's not fair that women are the only ones aloud to cook it really stupid.
    If men want to cook let them its not elligle. Men reading this step up and try some thing new it won't hurt at all. And show every one you know that you are amazing.