• Boys Should Learn Cooking Definately

People have made stereotypes in thinking that only girls should cook they think cooking is something that is mostly associated with girls. By the time a girl enters adolescence, she is expected to learn all the skills of cookery. Gone is the time when education was just for boys and girls were expected to sit at home and do all the chores and cook for the husband. Now as far as I know, girls and boys are equal. Then why should boys not learn to cook? First and foremost being able to cook is a lifetime skill. Having learned to cook, a person need not fear that if he goes hungry if there is no one around to cook for him .A boy who can cook has many advantages over one who cannot. If he is a latchkey kid, he does not have to buy food for himself each time he wishes to fill his stomach. Instead, he can easily whip up something simple yet nutritious at home. Gaining knowledge is not bad and everything which we learn today will certainly benefit us tomorrow. So for boys to learn cooking is extremely good. In this rapidly increasing world learning to cook becomes necessary. Many times boys have to go far away from their family in case of better education, better earnings, etc. So if they know cooking they can prepare their own food and does not have to depend on others for their food. If their parents are gone on a trip and there is nobody who can cook food for them then they or their parents doesn’t have to worry about; who will cook food; where to eat, whether in restaurant or at relatives house; what to eat, etc. If boys know cooking then they can avoid eating at restaurants by which they may get disease like food poisoning or in near future like heart attacks, diabetes, etc. The necessity for boys to learn cooking in this modern world is realized by the people now. As studies are very important in our life and career, similarly cooking is also important which boys should understand. Many great chefs like Vikas Khanna, Sanjiv Kapoor etc had made cooking their occupation and they are very successful, they host cooking shows, have their own restaurants etc. Cooking doesn’t seem to be very important for boys in their life because most of the times what is worth most are least valued

• Boys should need to learn cooking

Yeah hello I am here need Na say that the boys are needed to learn cooking defiantly because the first point
    . The boys should learn cooking so when they are out of station they could cook their own food
    . They are needed to learn because every time they eat junk food so when they are good cookers they could make their favourite food on their own

than you
    teach
    11+ age

• Ofcourse, men should cook.

Actually, we cook with our hands, our hands are controlled by the cerebellum, the information in cerebellum is sent by the cerebrum, and cerebrum is a part of the brain, and the brain is the same for both women and men! Then WHY should only women cook? Both women and men should cook. This will discourage the practice of societal gender-roles, gender-bonds and gender-norms. FEMINISM.

• Don't ignore this words

Yes, it is good because the 1st situation is given right boys should learn to cook in other country your mother is not come to cook food only you can self cook and eat no one is come and give food so, i am in favor of boys should learn to cook

• It is good to learn cooking which is a skill

Only woman shall cook again resembles inequality and it is a skill which everyone can learn to cook that can satisfy yourself your hunger and that can help you in a situation example when your mom is sick or when you got chance to go work in abroad alone so learn cooking even tough your boy

• Equality say it all!!

Cooking is skill which will, in a way resist you from the helpless situation where you are not able to cook when your hungry. I don't say you to learn all the crusine or to cook often. But learn cooking its for your own benefit and good. It will surely make you more independent and further on you will not be depended on any other to serve your hunger

• Yes they have to do

The young people and their respective owners and I have a good laugh, and I am not sure what to expect. The comments. I am a man who is a good idea to advertise with us, we are not the case of the best, I have to be able to offer

• Yes they have to do

• L.K;..Ll k k

K k k k k k kk k k k k k k kk kl kijn ubh h bh bh b jhb bj bb jinubub kj nh hb gv hb h b h b hb h bh h bh bh bh b hb hgh ghh gh bh bhb hb h

• L.K;..Ll k k

• Awesome thoughts !!

Yes boy should learn to cook bcoz its not always a woman's work to cook.::::; boys and girls should be equally treated . In fact it will help the boys out in the world when no one
    Will be there to cook and they have to cook them self .

• NO they shouldn't.

No. A man 's place is out in the shed, or mowing the lawn, or taking the bins out. The only time a man should come into a kitchen is when the sink wants unblocking.I am completely against the statement because cooking should not be limited to boys only and both genders should know how to cook.
    It clearly will increase job opportunities and professionals in the cooking industry.

Posted by: kkc
  • They shoul learn cooking not only girls because it will be impartiallity.

Cooking is somethibg that is mostly associated with girls .By the time I was thinking that a girl enters adolescence,she is expectedvto learn the skills of cookery.Why is cooking neccessity for girls?Gone is the time when education was just for boys and girls were expected?All are equal so boys should also learn to cook. Thank you

• Boys should not cook

I strongly believe that boys should not cook .
    I believe that boys are not ment for cooking .Yes I know that most of the boys in our country are cook but not in our homes. Boys who cook food cook for their passion ,for their dream and for their interest in the hobby of cooking and they are limited in number. But in households girls use to cook food not the boys
    And as we no that ordinary people are more than extraordinary one . So from my opinion ion boys cook are limited than girl because most of the boys are not capable of handling cooking .

• Boys should not learn to cook

The boys are stronger than girls and boys are going outside for work
    and when they need to learn cooking the boys should work inside the
    house also but girls will not go for work outside and they will sit and sleep inside the house and even when boys are cooking they need to serve food for girls

• Boys should not cook

Boys have other work not only cooking,such as outside work.If boys cook then why girls in this world better they no need to born in this world.Boys should carrying things outside not cook.Boys cooking is really stupid.Boys are stronger than girls,but girls are not so strong .Boys no need such easy work.

• L l l

Hjghjghghjhgjhgjhg gg n n n n n n n n n n nigga mm m m mk m kmk j k k jk jkj k k jk kjkj kjkb b b b b b n bnb bn vn vbvb v b vb v vbn nmnmnjkb bnv vb mb n n

• Boys can do anything women can

It's not fair that women are the only ones aloud to cook it really stupid.
    If men want to cook let them its not elligle. Men reading this step up and try some thing new it won't hurt at all. And show every one you know that you are amazing.