• Treat everyone equal, boys also should do the simple works in their home

Boys should help in the kitchen and everyone should know to feed their mouth by themselves it will help them in some sudden incident and when the boys not able to cook then it means that their depend on others for the food like everyone depending for food on plants so, I concluded by telling that cook by yourselves

• Why should boys have all the fun

We all need to share roles to bring about gender equality which creates peace. One day the boys in our class were playing football and we the girls wanted to play handball but they not allow so we forced them to.
    They started playing with us but started to show us down ,so we the girls had a plan to join them in playing football and made a great plan to distract them in our conversations and then the girls won, so then they thought we are good players and took us on their team .So all we learnt was to coperate and all of us would be accepted

• Men can cook, too.

I'm a stay at home dad. My wife had a better opportunity for a job and we decided it was a good decision for me to take this role, which means I do the cooking most of the time. I used to be a cook, so it's not a bad setup.

• Boys should help in the kitchen

Of course boys should help in the kitchen. The kitchen is not just a place for women like everyone likes to say. Boys will eventually have to cook for themselves when they are older and they might as well learn how to take care of themselves early on. Boys and girls are on equal grounds and there is no reason to ever think differently.

• Everyone needs to know how to feed themselves.

Cooking is a life skill. We are denying our boys the ability to care for themselves if we don't teach them to cook. The kitchen is no longer a women's place. It used to be that only the man worked so the woman had time to prepare the food. These days women work just as many hours as men so the household chores need to be shared equally.

• Boys shouldnt be in the kitchen

The reason why boys are not suppose to be in the kitchen because from the creation aboys main objective is to gain money for the family inorther for the family tosurvive .I dont know why nowadays boys are the ones cooking instead of the girls ,it helps in reducing the burden of the mom and the sister but it will just make girls lazy.

• Yall bitches guessing

The men and the boys play sports we aint got time to be fucking wit u all in the kitchen yall bitches was made to be in the kitchen men got better shit to do than that like yall bitches trippin head over heels guys gotta work yall bitches gotta provide for your men

• Yall bitches guessing

lawer says2013-10-11T22:01:58.470
Boy should help in the kitchen