• Yes girls rule.

I mean I play football and I'm a girl and I get discuriged. Hey but more people are on my side and say that I should keep doing football. I mean yeah I have a story about that. If you wanna know the story than email me. My email is 2022ehumphrey@arcolaschools.Com

• Yes they should, otherwise it's unfair.

We girls should be allowed to play sports. We need exercise and it helps us stay fit and it prevents us from getting sick. For example: diabetes, and smoking or taking drugs. I am doing a report on this and I am 9, so I need all the help I can get.

• Yes, with the same requirements.

If a girl can meet the same requirements as a boy, then she should be allowed to participate. Do not change the requirements to be more lenient for girls, because that just leads to girls risking injury during play. Open the registration for everyone and put them all to the exact same tests and hold them to the same standards during tryouts, then pick the best no matter their gender.

• Boys sports should be open to girls when there is no reasonable alternative.

Girls should be encourage to join a girls team whenever one is available in the sport they desire to play. Girls should not be prevented from playing a sport, however, just because there is no girls team. In such cases, traditionally all boy teams should accept interested and qualified girls onto their rosters.

• What's the problem

There is nothing wrong with allowing girls to play aggressive sports like football or rugby. If they decide to play it they should be able to do it. They should have the same choice as boys do. But speaking of equality,why are some girls sports closed to men. Are there no spots open for a men's field hockey team or advocates for boys to participate in ballet. If we want equality there should be no barriers for either sexes to do what they want. Lots of boys get picked on because they want to dance, but when a girl wants to play football she looks powerful and as a symbol of female empowerment. What i'm trying to say is females should have the right to play ruff sports like football or rugby, but boys should have the same amount of opportunity to preform in ballet or to play field hockey. It's only fair.

• Yes Girls should be able to play any sport they want and vice versa

We have seen from history that women were the inferior sex and were not allowed a job, and sadly many people today believe that women are still the inferior sex. So because of this people do not think girls should play boys sports and boys should not play girls sports, but in all reality sports are meant for fun, not which sex is superior, but for fun. In conclusion, girls and boys should ultimately be able to play any sport they want.

• Girls are better than boys

I'm a guy and I agree, girls are smarter and can take more pain, that is a scientific fact. You go girls don't feel discouraged, go out there and feel like you are strong and. Woho. I'm a guy and I did not know that my sister plays football and I want her to. So yes play

• Girls are better than boys

• They already are

At least for pro sports. Amateur usually let them play with the boys when there is no other alternative. The last sports that was close was pro football and the NFL changed the rule in 2012 to allowed them to play. For young kid it would work since the difference is minimal, for adult there's been multiple attempt in different sports and it never worked.

• ... ... ...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• If women are in a boy sport it isn't a boys sport.

Unless my understanding is completely wrong for something to be a boys sport girls sport then only boys are girls play that sport. For example if a girl joins a sport like football it is no longer a boy sport. Its just a sport. In short it isn't a boy sport if girls are playing it.

• Sports would be ruined.

If feminism is for equality for both genders (which their are only two) then boys would be able to play on girls team and therefore would totally dominate the playing field and make everything unfair. I think if people want to make girls be able to play on boys teams and vise versa then they should play sports on a separate type of organization. So boys be with boys and girls be with girls in high school sports, NFL and olympics etc. Feminist think they are making it fair when girls are able to play with boys in a sport but really is doing the opposite.

• I am a feminist

Feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism

• Just absolutely not

Males are better than females, and that is a scientific fact. Football is a man's sport and should only be a man's sport. Football was also created by men, NOT women. Only feminists would disagree with that. I do not agree with gender equality because the idea of that is rediculous. Men and women are not equal. Those who disagree are ignorant. And also, feminists are stupid...

• No, boys and girls have different physical abilities.

No, I do not believe boys' sports should be open to girls. The only exception would be at a very young age when development is about equal. Otherwise, allowing girls into boys leagues only serves to dumb down the boys' leagues so that girls are able to compete. Regardless of exceptions, boys are on average stronger than girls.

• Sports should be co-ed for girls to be allowed.

Boys are not allowed to join the girls' sports teams. There is an intentional segregation of gender when it comes to a variety of sports, and boys and girls should stay separate based on the intent of the segregation. This does not mean that boys and girls shouldn't play sports together; it just means that the sport should be defined as co-ed if boys and girls are allowed to play on the same team.