Should Brazil still host the 2016 Olympics despite the country's major financial woes?

• Go suck a dick

Go suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dick Go suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dickGo suck a dick

• Give Brazil a Chance

I think Brazil out to be given the chance. What people don't understand is that the Olympics don't need to be as costly as we have made them in the past. Each country tires to "one-up" the previous country who hosted, and I think if Brasil can pull off a good Olympic year without a ton of funding, then they would teach the world a lesson we need to learn.

• Support Brazil 2016

Yes, the Olympics coming is a very exciting time for the hurting economy of Brazil, but the millions of tourist that will come and not only stay for the Olympics, but stay to tour and visit the country will add revenue amounts to the country that will help them with the financial woes. The coverage on TV will also appeal to those who love to travel and may think to go to Brazil as a stop on their travel destinations.

• Brazil should host the 2016 Olympics

Brazil should remain the host of the 2016 Olympics, despite facing financial woes. First, the country has made a commitment, and it is too late to move the venue. Second, the Olympics are likely to provide economic benefits. There will be increased tourism and spending on hotels, restaurants, and merchandise.

• Last I Heard Brazil Still wasn't Ready

This could be a case where the athletes are showing up and construction is still being done. Yes, in the past there have been issues with other areas being ready, but from what I am hearing Rio is worse off than these countries were. Now there is talk of financial issues that could stall production even more. I think by now the Olympic committee maybe regretting this choice. It would be nice if Rio could get it together because having the Olympics will no doubt help their economy but are they prepared to do so, from what I hear no they aren't.