• It is time consuming

Bribing helps a person to finish a work so vastly . For example if a person want to buy a land , he should first go to the corporation for buying it , it itself takes some 10 to 15 days but if we bribe him the officer gives us more preference , and finishes the work in just 2 or 3 days. Here both the officer and the person who buys get benefited.

• It should not be legalized

As per my opinion..Yes it may make some people finish their work early but what about others??..
    They will be have to waste more time than they are actualy required too?
    So bribery should kot be legalozed keeping in view everyone's benefir as we all ate here a part of our nation and have to work for its development

• It should not be legalized

• No, it shouldn't

It is wrong and should stay illegal. If the rich controlled everything then we would all be dead. We've seen this happen before, and I could happen again. No one wants a aristocracy. And if we allow bribery, thats what we will be creating. Do you want that? Because I know I don't.

• It is illegal for a reason.

Bribery is a crime. If people are allowed to bribe, the rich would get away with more and more than they already. We have created a disease for the rich to get off with murder called influenza. Now if bribery was legal, the rich would get whatever they want creating even a bigger gap in the social hierarchy.

• No, it creates blackmail.

No, bribery should not be legalized, because too many people would take advantage of it and use it to blackmail other people. Blackmail is a serious crime, and allowing people to bribe each other would only lead to it. Bribery would also be a terrible policy for public officials, who are given the public trust.