Should Britain Leave the European Union? And why?

Asked by: CJW2209
  • We can rule our own country ??

So we wont be forced into stuff by the eu and so we can have what laws we want and we wont have to answer to the eu I hope we leave the eu and I can tell you I will be voting for the leave the European union vote

• End mass immigration

British laws should be made in Britain by its elected officials and not by Angela merkel in Brussels, mass immigration has already destroyed Sweden and now France with Germany headed down the same path after taking a million refugees in one year. Immigration is okay but mass immigration from Muslim countries will destroy europe

• End mass immigration