• It's dangerous and senseless

Each year approximately 250.000 bulls die in bullfight. People pay money to watch a fight in which an animal which has never done any harm to them is getting hacked to death. It's senseless how fighters risk their lives for the show, when they can get hurt to death, or leave the fight injured seriously.

• Yes, bullfighting involves cruelty.

I cannot think of a more senseless sport than bullfighting. It pits a human being against a bull that could clearly kill the human being. It then disables the bull in various ways to make the bullfighter appear to "win". The bull involved is obviously going through confusion and pain, and its my opinion that anyone who enjoys that sport just enjoys showing off man's domination of animals. It's disgusting to me and accomplishes the reverse of what it is designed to do...it makes the humans look stupid.

• It Should Be Banned

Bullfighting is wrong and should banned. It is just as bad as cockfighting or dog fighting. It is wrong on many grounds and is cruelty to animals. It amazes me that bullfighting is actually shown on TV when it is such a bad thing. It is wrong and should be abolished immediately.

• Why would we

We should ban bull fighting because it is a ruthless sport endangering our species and the bulls. Not only could hummans be killed but we could also make the bull species become extinct by killing them of in these games. Yes it’s a Spanish tradition but we want to save animals right. And not just the pandas

• Ban The Bullfighting!

Bullfighting has absolutely no place in today's society.
    It is barbaric and sadistic! I remember back in the 70's when I was a little girl, I used to read comic books and watch cartoons. Sometimes, the story would be about a bullfight. In the cartoon/comic book version of a bullfight, there is no bloodshed, and no death. This is a sanitized version of a bullfight. But a real life bullfight is a whole 'nuther story! I had absolutely no clue about the horror story behind bullfighting until I was a grown woman. When the internet came along, and I read up on bullfighting, I was sickened by what I saw and read. What little kids see and read in comic books and cartoons is very deceiving. In my opinion, kids should learn the truth about bullfighting at an early age so that they will never, ever want to attend a bullfight. We can do this, people! If you travel to a country where bullfighting is still legal, do not go to see one, and tell everyone, including your travel agent, why you are boycotting this event. Let's make this atrocity illegal! We can do it!

• Bullfighting harms the bulls

Before the fight the bull is toutred.The bull has wet newspapers stuffed into his ears; vaseline is rubbed into his eyes to blur his vision; cotton is stuffed up his nostrils to cut off his respiration and a needle is stuck into his genitals. Also, a strong caustic solution is rubbed onto his legs which throws him off balance. This also keeps him from lying down on the ground. In addition to this, drugs are administered to pep him up or slow him down, and strong laxatives are added to his feed to further incapacitate him. He is kept in a dark box for a couple of days before he faces the ring: the purpose of this is to disorientate him. When he is let out of the box, he runs desperately towards the light at the end of the tunnel. He thinks that at last his suffering is over and he is being set free — instead, he runs into the bullring to face his killers and a jeering mob.

• It should be banned

250,00 bulls die per year because of this "sport," and die in a brutal death being taunted by the crowd and the matadors. Also, more and more matadors are getting killed throughout the years . Finally, they may raise bulls to bullfight, but more bulls are killed than there are raised for this sport.

• Bullfighting is a spain tradition

Spain has been Bullfighting for years. If they banned Bullfighting many people would lose their jobs. Also the meat from the bull is cut up right after and usually donated to the homeless shelters. Last of all Bullfighting has been around for a really long time and hasn't caused any problems until now.

• Yes it should be banned

The bulls feel pain and this tortures them. Many people at my school think it's the same as killing a cow, but its not. Cows arent tortured till death. People are cruel and need to realize that bullfighting hurts the bull and sometimes the matador. This needs to be banned

• Yes it should be banned

• Bullfighting is a Spain tradition.

• No it should not.

I do not understand bullfighting very much, but I was under the impression that it was just a guy who acts almost like a rodeo clown. He lets the bull charge him and he moves out of the way. If I am wrong though and bullfighting actually causes harm to the bull, than yes it should be banned.

• Important part of Spain

I really don't have an argument other than the fact that the banning of such an important part of Spanish culture would result similarly to the prohibition. It's one of those things that we shouldn't stop doing after hundreds of years just because some people don't like it. That is all.

• It's A Very Old Tradition.

It is a very old and important tradition in the spanish culture, not to mention it is there chose to do that if they get hurt its no one else's fault. The way that bulls die in bullfighting is a lot less brutal then how animals die in factories that make them in to food. SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH THEIR TRADITION ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS TO GET RID OF IT ANYWAY.

• No worse than the beef industry

Bullfight bulls have to be 5 years old. For the first five years of their life, they are pampered. Compared that to the beef industry, where bulls much younger than that are killed after living in a very cramped pen filled with feces. In addition, the bull has a chance to win.

• No, its a tradition as old as time

As long as the bulls are being treated right before they work, there is no question that this should continue. The tradition of Bull Fighting is as old as time, and part of so many cultures that it would be disrespect to take it out. I do think there can be some safe guards in play to prevent mistreatment.

• No it should not be banned

I think its a tradition as well. I personally think that the bull are not being injured they are bred by years and years of mean bulls and heifers and that is why they are mean. They do not do anything to the bulls now other then put a flank around its waist and it makes them buck but they would buck and be just as mean with or without it

• It is a tradition

What if we banned rugby or American football. Also there is Portuguese bull fighting in which the aim is only to put a ring on the bulls ear. The is not even killed afterwards. Finally the bulls to not die in vain as they are eaten afterwards by the local village that gather around this spectacle

• Cruel To Ban It

These bulls are a particular breed that have no other commercial use. They live on large corrals as wild bulls, in a perfect natural existance. If we ban bullfighting this breed dies out. Therefore, because the manner of the bulls death is cruel, we condem them to no life at all. How do you think they will be allowed to have any life, in a zoo? To me, not allowing an animal to have a life, because it's death offends you, is the cruellest thing of all.

• We ban bull fighting

I think we shall ban bull fighting for good! Why you say well lots of bulls die in pain or drop down in death. Another reason is people just want to make the women think that they are one of the best? People are dumb if they think that they can kill other bulls for fun. Bull fighting shall be ban forever what about you?