• It's dangerous and senseless

Each year approximately 250.000 bulls die in bullfight. People pay money to watch a fight in which an animal which has never done any harm to them is getting hacked to death. It's senseless how fighters risk their lives for the show, when they can get hurt to death, or leave the fight injured seriously.

• Yes, bullfighting involves cruelty.

I cannot think of a more senseless sport than bullfighting. It pits a human being against a bull that could clearly kill the human being. It then disables the bull in various ways to make the bullfighter appear to "win". The bull involved is obviously going through confusion and pain, and its my opinion that anyone who enjoys that sport just enjoys showing off man's domination of animals. It's disgusting to me and accomplishes the reverse of what it is designed to do...it makes the humans look stupid.

• It Should Be Banned

Bullfighting is wrong and should banned. It is just as bad as cockfighting or dog fighting. It is wrong on many grounds and is cruelty to animals. It amazes me that bullfighting is actually shown on TV when it is such a bad thing. It is wrong and should be abolished immediately.

• Ban it now.

It is a cruel and gutless sport. If these bulls existed I would rather they be slaughtered instantly for meat not tortured for hours on end in such a degrading fashion. The matadors etc are simply morons with nothing better to do or too stupid to do anything else. I hope the practice stops and all other forms of animal cruelty.

• It's a fucking terrible and awful and inhumane "sport."

I fucking HATE bullfighting. I came across a YouTube video where bulls were getting the upper hand and goring people, and I cheered the bulls on the entire time. Those disgusting excuses for people deserve to be killed, it serves them right! What moronic demon thinks it's EVER okay to rope an animal up and provoke it into anger? And then, kill it? I wanted to badly for the bulls to kill the "bullfighters," who are nothing more than retarded, soulless cowards who feign bravery for the ladies.
    Basically- bullfighters and those who support it can go FUCK THEMSELVES. Bulls are living, breathing creatures. They DO NOT DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT. Bullfighting needs to be banned in every part of the world, along with dog fighting and all other forms of animal abuse.

• Cruel to allow it

Even though bulls are pampered before the bullfighting event, what surprise it would be when they are stabbed in the neck by the picadors and imagine how strong the pain will be. If you were the bull imagine the anger and surprise as the people stabbed you on the neck. Even though it is a tradition, not all traditions are kept. WE NEED TO CHANGE

• It is inhumane.

Imagine this: you are forced against your will, removed from your natural habitat, made to participate in a game where everyone watches you either get killed or kill. Bullfighting is the bull's hunger game. And we as spectators are belittling their lives, mocking their death. We get excited by their death, by their torture and we relish in their gory death. We are sick beings who desire to see death. And we are sick for so many centuries, that insatiable quench for violence, for blood, for discord, for death. We school ourselves to justify this irrational tendency for blood, thinking that bulls are nothing more that toys we could shred and manipulate. We school ourselves to think that tradition and human civilisation, more than life itself, is more important. We think we are so superior that we can bend nature and other beings to our will. We are sick.

• Bullfighting should be band

I think this is animal abuse and is very wrong. I think this should be banned and is against the law world wide and the fact that people enjoy it is just disgusting . The fact that they suffer through this pain and blood goes everywhere if your going to kill it do it fast and quick so it wont be tortured but i think that if this carrys on then bulls will go extinct . I am an 11 year old that cares about the world and thinks this is disgusting :)

• Of course i

Dfghjkjhgcxdfghjhgfdkj sdh shd fd fd shdf hsd fs fgsljhfg hfusfb hsd bd d d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d d dd f f s d f w d f df s d f ew f we f s d ewdc asd d e r as d ef

• Of course i

• No it should not.

I do not understand bullfighting very much, but I was under the impression that it was just a guy who acts almost like a rodeo clown. He lets the bull charge him and he moves out of the way. If I am wrong though and bullfighting actually causes harm to the bull, than yes it should be banned.

• Bullfighting is a Spain tradition.

Spain has been Bullfighting for years. If they banned Bullfighting many people would lose their jobs. Also the meat from the bull is cut up right after and usually donated to the homeless shelters. Last of all Bullfighting has been around for a really long time and hasn't caused any problems until now.

• It's A Very Old Tradition.

It is a very old and important tradition in the spanish culture, not to mention it is there chose to do that if they get hurt its no one else's fault. The way that bulls die in bullfighting is a lot less brutal then how animals die in factories that make them in to food. SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH THEIR TRADITION ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS TO GET RID OF IT ANYWAY.

• No, its a tradition as old as time

As long as the bulls are being treated right before they work, there is no question that this should continue. The tradition of Bull Fighting is as old as time, and part of so many cultures that it would be disrespect to take it out. I do think there can be some safe guards in play to prevent mistreatment.

• No worse than the beef industry

Bullfight bulls have to be 5 years old. For the first five years of their life, they are pampered. Compared that to the beef industry, where bulls much younger than that are killed after living in a very cramped pen filled with feces. In addition, the bull has a chance to win.

• No it should not be banned

I think its a tradition as well. I personally think that the bull are not being injured they are bred by years and years of mean bulls and heifers and that is why they are mean. They do not do anything to the bulls now other then put a flank around its waist and it makes them buck but they would buck and be just as mean with or without it

• It is a tradition

What if we banned rugby or American football. Also there is Portuguese bull fighting in which the aim is only to put a ring on the bulls ear. The is not even killed afterwards. Finally the bulls to not die in vain as they are eaten afterwards by the local village that gather around this spectacle

• Bullfighting is a culture

Bullfighting has been around for many years, I think that the rules could be changed so that the bull does not suffer and dies in a painless manner. However it should always be allowed because it is considered a culture in France and Spain, and would be a crime to ban.

• Important part of Spain

I really don't have an argument other than the fact that the banning of such an important part of Spanish culture would result similarly to the prohibition. It's one of those things that we shouldn't stop doing after hundreds of years just because some people don't like it. That is all.

• Cruel To Ban It

These bulls are a particular breed that have no other commercial use. They live on large corrals as wild bulls, in a perfect natural existance. If we ban bullfighting this breed dies out. Therefore, because the manner of the bulls death is cruel, we condem them to no life at all. How do you think they will be allowed to have any life, in a zoo? To me, not allowing an animal to have a life, because it's death offends you, is the cruellest thing of all.