• It's dangerous and senseless

Each year approximately 250.000 bulls die in bullfight. People pay money to watch a fight in which an animal which has never done any harm to them is getting hacked to death. It's senseless how fighters risk their lives for the show, when they can get hurt to death, or leave the fight injured seriously.

• Yes, bullfighting involves cruelty.

I cannot think of a more senseless sport than bullfighting. It pits a human being against a bull that could clearly kill the human being. It then disables the bull in various ways to make the bullfighter appear to "win". The bull involved is obviously going through confusion and pain, and its my opinion that anyone who enjoys that sport just enjoys showing off man's domination of animals. It's disgusting to me and accomplishes the reverse of what it is designed to makes the humans look stupid.

• It Should Be Banned

Bullfighting is wrong and should banned. It is just as bad as cockfighting or dog fighting. It is wrong on many grounds and is cruelty to animals. It amazes me that bullfighting is actually shown on TV when it is such a bad thing. It is wrong and should be abolished immediately.

• Bullfights Should Be Banned Forever

Did the bulls do any harm to the people? No. It is not fair that animals are getting tortured, even horses. Just because it is a tradition doesn't mean we can treat animals selfishly. If you stand in the bulls , horses position don't you feel bad for them? I would never want to be like that, I am pretty everyone feels the same. If we don't want to feel like that the animals sure don't want to as well, we should never treat animals like garbage, or a living creature we can play with selfishly.

• Poor little bulls :(

Bulls should be treated with the same care as humans. It only makes sense for humans to be kind to the bulls. We are both powerful, and we both know the infuriating feeling of being teased and hit with no control over it. CAN WE HAVE A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR THE BULLS THAT HAVE JOINED JESUS IN HEAVEN? Thank goodness that the bullfighters will be in hell, and not in heaven with the bulls so the bulls will live a peaceful life in heaven.

• Bullfighting is animal torture

It is nothing less than torture of an animal.
    A bull is taunted, and then stabbed repeatedly in its shoulders before it is to be killed by a sword to the chest. That sword frequently misses its target so the bull often dies by drowning in its own blood. The Spanish have much tradition that exudes strength, beauty, and dignity. Bullfighting is none of that.

• Bullfighting should be banned.

Bullfighting is a tradition, yes, but nonetheless is a cruel and painful death. The fact that people think it is okay to watch an animal be stabbed to death, slowly and painfully, is horrifying and disgusting to me. It is not fair to say it is right for the bull to go through this if no human would want to. A bull has as much right to life as any person. I believe animal welfare is above tradition, and the jobs of some people are of no amount to the lives of something else.

• Bullfighting should be banned

Due to cruelty to animals, bullfighting should be banned. People should not be allowed to carry out, also watch such acts for entertainment. Other similar acts towards animals in the past, have been banned. Whether bullfighting is part of a culture for centuries does not justify the morals of right or wrong. So bullfighting should strongly be banned.

• Bullfight should be banned

Due to cruelty to animals, bull fighting should be banned. People should not carry out, as well as watch such barbaric acts for entertainment. Many similar acts in the past have been banned. So bullfighting should strongly be banned. Regardless whether that it's part of a culture for decades, which does not justify morals of right and wrong.

• Bullfight should be banned

• No it should not.

I do not understand bullfighting very much, but I was under the impression that it was just a guy who acts almost like a rodeo clown. He lets the bull charge him and he moves out of the way. If I am wrong though and bullfighting actually causes harm to the bull, than yes it should be banned.

• Bullfighting is a Spain tradition.

Spain has been Bullfighting for years. If they banned Bullfighting many people would lose their jobs. Also the meat from the bull is cut up right after and usually donated to the homeless shelters. Last of all Bullfighting has been around for a really long time and hasn't caused any problems until now.

• It's A Very Old Tradition.

It is a very old and important tradition in the spanish culture, not to mention it is there chose to do that if they get hurt its no one else's fault. The way that bulls die in bullfighting is a lot less brutal then how animals die in factories that make them in to food. SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH THEIR TRADITION ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS TO GET RID OF IT ANYWAY.

• No, its a tradition as old as time

As long as the bulls are being treated right before they work, there is no question that this should continue. The tradition of Bull Fighting is as old as time, and part of so many cultures that it would be disrespect to take it out. I do think there can be some safe guards in play to prevent mistreatment.

• No worse than the beef industry

Bullfight bulls have to be 5 years old. For the first five years of their life, they are pampered. Compared that to the beef industry, where bulls much younger than that are killed after living in a very cramped pen filled with feces. In addition, the bull has a chance to win.

• No it should not be banned

I think its a tradition as well. I personally think that the bull are not being injured they are bred by years and years of mean bulls and heifers and that is why they are mean. They do not do anything to the bulls now other then put a flank around its waist and it makes them buck but they would buck and be just as mean with or without it

• It is a tradition

What if we banned rugby or American football. Also there is Portuguese bull fighting in which the aim is only to put a ring on the bulls ear. The is not even killed afterwards. Finally the bulls to not die in vain as they are eaten afterwards by the local village that gather around this spectacle

• Bullfighting is a culture

Bullfighting has been around for many years, I think that the rules could be changed so that the bull does not suffer and dies in a painless manner. However it should always be allowed because it is considered a culture in France and Spain, and would be a crime to ban.

• Important part of Spain

I really don't have an argument other than the fact that the banning of such an important part of Spanish culture would result similarly to the prohibition. It's one of those things that we shouldn't stop doing after hundreds of years just because some people don't like it. That is all.

• Cruel To Ban It

These bulls are a particular breed that have no other commercial use. They live on large corrals as wild bulls, in a perfect natural existance. If we ban bullfighting this breed dies out. Therefore, because the manner of the bulls death is cruel, we condem them to no life at all. How do you think they will be allowed to have any life, in a zoo? To me, not allowing an animal to have a life, because it's death offends you, is the cruellest thing of all.