• Bullfighting is a barbaric sport

It is time for a new generation. We shouldn't be keeping up with such a cruel and violent sport, especially when we humans are slaughtering an innocent bull for pure entertainment. There is nothing we gain from the game. There are way more ways for entertainment, why keep such a disgusting sport? There is not honor from bullfights, the bull is tortured through and through. This is pure animal abuse.

• Yes, it should.

It is hard to turn a blind eye to the cruelty involved in bullfighting. Stabbing and confusing an animal for human entertainment is sickening, bizarre, senseless and barbaric. Humans should have the capacity to know that it is inhumane and horrible. Just because something has been a national tradition, doesn't mean that it isn't terrible.

• Bullfighting Made Illegal

I personally think that bullfighting should be made illegal nationwide because bullfighting is very dangerous. I personally think that bullfighting should be illegal nationwide because it is a sport that involves bailing as well as killing a bull in a public arena. I personally think that bullfighting should be illegal nationwide because it could be traumatizing.

• It should not.

Bullfighting should not be made illegal worldwide. It is a tradition in Spain and other parts of the world and is just as much as part of their culture as baseball is for the United States. The bulls are not really getting hurt and they get more exercise then zoo animals.

• It is sport.

No, bullfighting should not be made illegal worldwide, because there are some cultures where it is very important. The bull is going to die in the end anyways. It is very judgment of Americans to decide that other cultures should or shouldn't be doing this or that. If they want to have bullfighting, they should be allowed to have it in their cultures.

• Form of Entertainment

I do not believe bullfighting should be made illegal worldwide. Bullfighting isn't a popular form of entertainment within the United States, but it has been popular in Europe for a long time. I believe entertainment is important and I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with this sport. It shouldn't be banned.