• Telling makes it worse and teachers don't help

I go to school where a bully is mean to me. I hate having to deal with it! I tell the teacher and he/she tells the bully the same thing. "this is a bully free school don't bully other people." the bully says yes okay and the teacher thinks all is well... NOT! Less than a week later i end up beating the bully to a pulp because he was "rko" -ing my head! By expelling bullies i dont have to do that

• Make Things worse

They wont learn how to behave properly. They wont get proper education and a good job in the future. They wont receive any help and would disappear off the system so they can commit crimes and be treated like criminals so may become one. You cant monitor if their still bullying if their not in school so it may continue

• Just do it

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g

• Por que si

Y por que si de de de de de de de de de sé de acuerdo fc uc xyc k h jcuxyfutgvyc hvuc8. I i ib ij ivg j ivfx grg veas d qs ar bo l o l ju lo ko ki ki ki ki lo po yi si

• Por que si

• Por que si

• Itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli

Itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli itanimulli

• Yes its only right

Bullies should be expelled from school 'cause they do know what their doing I get it everyone get a second chance in life but in the end how do we know that they know what their doing is wrong we don't like our Great Nelson Mandela said its a long walk to freedom but it wouldn't have to be that long if bullies were expelled even 73% of the people say yes so I say yes for no more bullying we can make a better future if we start today

• Yes yes yes

L l ll ll l ll lll ll l ll l ll l l ll l ll l ll ll ll ll l lll ll l ll l l ll l ll l ll lll l l l ll ll l ll ll lo 0o o lo l ol olo l

• God hell no

If they were kicked out of the school they may huo hai other schools students they may teach them how to do the school bullies the been taught students may be the good students before they are totally destroy these geniuses damn kicked out of school is stupid why u mad facing that really dumb dumb

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse