• Yes yes yes

Bulls should get expelled. At the OIAIS they do not care for bullying, they love it they do not do anything about it. They think it is completely ok for people to bully. I got bullied and they didn't care m the one who got in trouble. The principal hates me many staff and parents hate her, part of that is because she is a lesbian

• Yes i Support bullies being expelled

If schools really have a no bullying policy that means they can have no bullies at their school, but this is very contradicting due to the face many dont get expelled or even punished. Kids feel unsafe at school. Kids feel like they can never due their best at school and if you hear somehting long enough you will start to believe it and once you believe it it will start to come true. Kids start to hurt them self because they need to know they are still alive and not dead witch is how they feel on the inide

• Yes i think they should be expellied

Pore kids always getting bullied. I think bullies should get expelled because 1) they make kids feel bad 2) they make kids think they want to become bullies and last 3) the kids want to commit suicide often bullies make kids feel bad they make kids feel bad cause they were treated porly that is not ok either.

• Telling makes it worse and teachers don't help

I go to school where a bully is mean to me. I hate having to deal with it! I tell the teacher and he/she tells the bully the same thing. "this is a bully free school don't bully other people." the bully says yes okay and the teacher thinks all is well... NOT! Less than a week later i end up beating the bully to a pulp because he was "rko" -ing my head! By expelling bullies i dont have to do that

• Make Things worse

They wont learn how to behave properly. They wont get proper education and a good job in the future. They wont receive any help and would disappear off the system so they can commit crimes and be treated like criminals so may become one. You cant monitor if their still bullying if their not in school so it may continue

• Just do it

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g

• Por que si

Y por que si de de de de de de de de de sé de acuerdo fc uc xyc k h jcuxyfutgvyc hvuc8. I i ib ij ivg j ivfx grg veas d qs ar bo l o l ju lo ko ki ki ki ki lo po yi si

• Por que si

• Por que si

• Make Things worse

• God hell no

If they were kicked out of the school they may huo hai other schools students they may teach them how to do the school bullies the been taught students may be the good students before they are totally destroy these geniuses damn kicked out of school is stupid why u mad facing that really dumb dumb

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse

• Make Things worse