• Should Bullies get expelled

Yes, because Bullies make other kids' lives a misery. They make it hard for their victims to learn. They should have to work to pay for the education they would have had for free, and even then they should be put in a special school. Bullying should be prosecuted as a hate crime and an assault.They create fear, depression,chaos and hate in their victim's lives. People who get bullied have a hard time studying and following the bully orders.The bully want you to be like sad,scared and more.They create fear, depression,chaos and hate in their victim's lives. Sometimes kids want to commit suicide because there are being bullied.The people who get bullied are sad and angry those people was being cyber bullied,physical bullied,social bullying,verbal bullied and more will commit suicide.

• Bullies should SO be expelled

Bullying is not right and I think that they should be expelled because they make people want to kill them selves and kill the bully, I get bullied a lot so I know what it feels like wanting to kill myself, actually a singer named Rob Nash made me realize I was just letting him win. So I do think bullies should be expelled, who ever did the one kid had enough one I agree, but some bullies just need counseling, but either way go to the school counselor, or a private counselor, kids don't need bullying, I had an uncle who killed himself because of a bunch of bullys, but he did write a suicide note, but I was the only one to find it, everyone else thinks he just died because he had debilities

• Bullies should SO be expelled

• Yes, I think bullies should be expelled from the educational system

If there is a bully and they are causing problems with other students, teachers should give no chances and expel them immediately. If the student that is bullying is bullying because they have a problem at home, that is no excuse, the teachers should not except that. Bully's should not be allowed at school.

• No they should stay in school

All bullies deserve the right to learn like any other person in the world. Some people may not like bullies but most of the time they have reasons for their actions and people don't care. Not all people are bullies some just defend them selves.And sometimes KIDS LIE ABOUT BULLIES FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bullys need to be expelled.

Why? Well this story is real. There was a very pretty and normal girl and she got good grades at school. She never really did anything wrong and lived a normal life. On the first day of high school, when she was heading home she said goodbye to her friends and left. A gang of boys that she didn't know cornered her and beat her up bloody. Remember, this is real and they actually beat her to death. She never did anything to them. They did it with ONLY bare hands and feet. No tools. Her face was unable to reconize and her organs all stopped working. The boys did it for no reason and for fun.

• Bullies need to be expelled.

I have been bullied. Many people have been. I want to put an end to bullying because it can lead to mental health problems such as PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). There was a bully at my school he bullied me for two years straight and no one did anything about it. Adults say to ignore it. You can ignore them but it does not mean you can not hear it. I thought about killing myself so many times. The bully I was talking about the teachers gave him a second chance but did not change his ways, and ended up breaking someones neck. Bullies Should Be EXPELLED

• What results would we get?

If schools were to actually expel bullies, the aftermath would be incredible. Scores would skyrocket, friends would be made, schools would be safe. If schools were to continue giving out warnings and lectures the result would stay the same, if anything things would get worse. Scores will decrease, school would be miserable, attention spans wouldn't last, and students would even begin to have suicidal thoughts. How do we stop this? We enforce the rule of no bullying, we actually stop a bully, we don't give only a warning, we stand together to protect students and we will never have to hear 'bully' again.

• One kid had enough

One kid had enough that he was found hanged in his closet.Another kid had a enough that she took a gun on the bus and pointed it at the bully.
    These things can happen that kids with bullies will go from a good kid to a bully.They might be the boss of there bullies.

• Yes i think bullies should go

Becuse they can end up hurting people and the people they bullying might kill themself also the bullies hurt them like hit on them and somtimes if they get introuble and still hurt other people so however say no i think your wrong and you must have bullyed before i think they really should go and parents should watch bullies closely

• They need a second chance

I think bullies should not be expelled from the educational system, and I don’t say this just because they need education I say this because they should be given a second chance, a chance to improve.
    My first reason is, they need to grow socially, “The time children spend in school is when they learn how to behave and function socially with teachers and other students.”

• No they should stay in school

• No they should stay in school

• No they should stay in school

• Bullies need to go to school

Bullies have a hard time in school that's why bullies bully people and like there was a bully at my school he had to have heart surgrey they had to take muscle from his leg to help , they need to have a job , soo school can make them smart

• Something might be wrong

Most of the time, bullies are bullies because something goes on at home. Instead of expelling bullies, I think people should help them. Sometimes though, bullies bully others because they think too well about themselves and start thinking that they an do anything they would like. If that is the case, then yeah, go ahead and expel them. But otherwise I think people should help them more than punish them.

• It is not fair.

It's not fair. You can't just expel them because they bullied people. Maybe they didn't know. We should give them a second chance so that they could learn from there mistakes. We should punish them. And then if they still do then you could expel them. Bullies sometimes can appear because they want to be friends with a person but they don't know how. Then we could punish them and teach them the right way to act. So, in conclusion, they should be given a second chance to redeem themseleves.

• No they shouldnt

They deserve a chance to redeem themselves. They need time. They should at lest be suspended or punished. It will help them learn from their mistakes. And they should be in detention. But if they keep bullying THEN that's when they should be expelled. And if they do it again then repeat the steps

• No they shouldnt

• Make Things worse

They wont learn how to behave properly. They wont get proper education and a good job in the future. They wont receive any help and would disappear off the system so they can commit crimes and be treated like criminals so may become one. You cant monitor if their still bullying if their not in school so it may continue