• Yes, that's where they belong!

Bullying is in fact, a kind of murder. The bullies may not kill the victim physically, but they do end up destroying the victim's reputation, personality, and other aspects of the victim's life. It leaves most victims as social handicaps - unable to trust, unable to form new friendships, etc. Mostly, the victim despairs of life itself, and tries to commit suicide. In a nutshell: Bullying is designed to destroy the victim. So it should be dealt with just as severely as it has affected the victim.

• There is no justice for the victims

Bullies have no right to put other people down just for there satisfaction and for them to feel power for doing this. This punishment should be counted for those who murder. For the bullies who cause these suicides and emotional damage to the victims. This should not be something that goes unpunished or treated as if nothing was wrong.

• Bullies should go to jail.

I'm sorry for saying this, but bullies should go to jail, but just a month maybe. Bullying is a serious thing now, people are getting depression, hatred towards humanity, and even committing suicide because of bullying. The only thing that can stop people from doing immoral acts is fear of punishment. I wouldn't force the bullies to be nice, they can be neutral, but they should at least stop the bullying.

• Bullies do not just call people names.

Do you think that someone would kill themselves just for being called a name? No. Bullies do not just 'call people names', they also physically abuse, harm and sometimes even rape their victims. Doesn't this behaviour seem jail-worthy? The people who say otherwise clearly have never been bullied before because it pretty much ruins your life. I do agree that bullies should be offered psych counselling for their actions, but having had a rough past does not justify your behaviour. People have ended their lives for being bullied, does it not seem right that the people who made them do so should be punished? When will the bullying end?

• Bullying can lead to suicide

As you can see, bullying is getting more common everyday. On a survey, 50% of kids admitted that they have bullied somebody and 50% admitted that they have got bullied. Bullying is an indirectly murder: 40% of teen suicides are a result of getting bully everyday. Just as a murder crime's punishment should be dead, a near to murder crime's punishment should be at least go to jail.

• Bullies should go to jail.

If their target gets bullied and decides to suicide and really do, then they're gone because of the bullies who bullied them too much. They have done a terrible thing! They shouldn't have bullied anyone but they did and their target is dead now.. Then they are definitely going to go to the jail.

• Yes, they should go to jail to teach them a lesson once and for all.

If the bully gets seriously out of line, and by that I mean assaulting an innocent, helpless victim, or if the taunted gets injured or is murdered, the bully should go to jail. If the bully is a child or a teen, they should go to juvenile cause of their wrongdoing. Nobody in my case should get taunted as a child, teen, or even an adult--it's wrong.

• Bullies are criminals!

Bullies should go to jail because it is a crime. In most U.S states, there is a bullying law. So the bullies are criminals. It's also assault and harassment. They're also laws too. They should be put in jail just like other criminals are. A law is a law it should be followed. If not there are consequences.

• Why should the law be removed just for a kid?

I think bullies should go to jail. It's assault, and why should the law be removed just for a kid? Bullying leads to cutting and cutting leads to suicide. Some bullies take it too far and cause others to participate or commit suicide. Nobody wants their child to die over suicide. Yes, I know some bullies do it because of other life problems, but why take it out on other kids?

• Bullies should go to jail.

• Bullying Is Not A Crime

I do not think bullies should not go to jail. Jail is for criminals and bullying people is not a crime. There are other resources and ways to deal with bullying. Most bullying is done by kids and it would not be a good situation if our jail were filled with kids.

• Do you want to go to jail for calling someone a name?

Here is a question for all of you, Do you really think its right to call someone a name? Probably not I mean would you was to go to jail for something as simple as a name. I think it is wrong thing but it happens everyday and people usually don't really mean it usually and they take it back. If something else happens in the situation than yes they should go to jail for a reasonable time not for long because pretty soon they will learn there lesson.

• This is dumb

I am working on this toppic in my class alot of articals support both sides and it is so dumb most of the time the bullies need help from a docter and many articals i have read in class state that if bullies go to jail and are treated as criminals they will act like criminals as they get older

• This is dumb

• Jail will teach bullies to be better criminals.

Those prisoners can influence terrible things and might teach kids to escape from jail. Having an inmate will just teach bullies how to escape jail, how to trade your body (sex) for essential items, and how to fight with other inmates. Imagine if you had to sell your body for knowing how to escape jail? Jail inmates are a bad influence to children/teens

• Bullying shouldn't be a law

People have been really sensitive the past year that they start to think every little thing is bad and hurt them. Struggling makes them grow to a better person but it isn't good to hurt them too much either. Kids just need to start to get more friends and stronger in the inside.

• Bullying is no crime

It would cost money if it was a crime because jails would get full. Then we would have to make more jails, when we could use that money and land for something more important, like a hospital. And the bully's could just get expelled instead. No matter what happens bullying will always be around

• Bullies should not go to jail.

I mean really? Think about it. No no no no no no no non no no no no no n on on on on on on o nono non no no n no n o no no no no no no no no no no n o no noooooo no.

• Bullies should not go to jail.

• Jail is bad

Jail is not an effective deterrent. It just teaches people how to be better criminals. ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​