• Yes, that's where they belong!

Bullying is in fact, a kind of murder. The bullies may not kill the victim physically, but they do end up destroying the victim's reputation, personality, and other aspects of the victim's life. It leaves most victims as social handicaps - unable to trust, unable to form new friendships, etc. Mostly, the victim despairs of life itself, and tries to commit suicide. In a nutshell: Bullying is designed to destroy the victim. So it should be dealt with just as severely as it has affected the victim.

• There is no justice for the victims

Bullies have no right to put other people down just for there satisfaction and for them to feel power for doing this. This punishment should be counted for those who murder. For the bullies who cause these suicides and emotional damage to the victims. This should not be something that goes unpunished or treated as if nothing was wrong.

• Bullies should go to jail.

I'm sorry for saying this, but bullies should go to jail, but just a month maybe. Bullying is a serious thing now, people are getting depression, hatred towards humanity, and even committing suicide because of bullying. The only thing that can stop people from doing immoral acts is fear of punishment. I wouldn't force the bullies to be nice, they can be neutral, but they should at least stop the bullying.

• Bullies do not just call people names.

Do you think that someone would kill themselves just for being called a name? No. Bullies do not just 'call people names', they also physically abuse, harm and sometimes even rape their victims. Doesn't this behaviour seem jail-worthy? The people who say otherwise clearly have never been bullied before because it pretty much ruins your life. I do agree that bullies should be offered psych counselling for their actions, but having had a rough past does not justify your behaviour. People have ended their lives for being bullied, does it not seem right that the people who made them do so should be punished? When will the bullying end?

• Bullying can lead to suicide

As you can see, bullying is getting more common everyday. On a survey, 50% of kids admitted that they have bullied somebody and 50% admitted that they have got bullied. Bullying is an indirectly murder: 40% of teen suicides are a result of getting bully everyday. Just as a murder crime's punishment should be dead, a near to murder crime's punishment should be at least go to jail.

• Bullies should go to jail.

If their target gets bullied and decides to suicide and really do, then they're gone because of the bullies who bullied them too much. They have done a terrible thing! They shouldn't have bullied anyone but they did and their target is dead now.. Then they are definitely going to go to the jail.

• Yes, they should go to jail to teach them a lesson once and for all.

If the bully gets seriously out of line, and by that I mean assaulting an innocent, helpless victim, or if the taunted gets injured or is murdered, the bully should go to jail. If the bully is a child or a teen, they should go to juvenile cause of their wrongdoing. Nobody in my case should get taunted as a child, teen, or even an adult--it's wrong.

• Bullies are criminals!

Bullies should go to jail because it is a crime. In most U.S states, there is a bullying law. So the bullies are criminals. It's also assault and harassment. They're also laws too. They should be put in jail just like other criminals are. A law is a law it should be followed. If not there are consequences.

• Why should the law be removed just for a kid?

I think bullies should go to jail. It's assault, and why should the law be removed just for a kid? Bullying leads to cutting and cutting leads to suicide. Some bullies take it too far and cause others to participate or commit suicide. Nobody wants their child to die over suicide. Yes, I know some bullies do it because of other life problems, but why take it out on other kids?

• Bullies should go to jail.

• Do you want to go to jail for calling someone a name?

Here is a question for all of you, Do you really think its right to call someone a name? Probably not I mean would you was to go to jail for something as simple as a name. I think it is wrong thing but it happens everyday and people usually don't really mean it usually and they take it back. If something else happens in the situation than yes they should go to jail for a reasonable time not for long because pretty soon they will learn there lesson.

• Bullying Is Not A Crime

I do not think bullies should not go to jail. Jail is for criminals and bullying people is not a crime. There are other resources and ways to deal with bullying. Most bullying is done by kids and it would not be a good situation if our jail were filled with kids.

• You should not be charged for calling someone a name.

If it gets out of hand you should be charged, but calling someone a name happens every day. And not everyone deserves to go to jail. People bully everyday and that does not make in a good thing, but that is not a reason for someone to go to jail. If the person commits suicide the bully should be charged.

• I think that bullies should undergo strong psychological evaluations.

I think that bullies are provoked into bullying others due to their own lack of self esteem. But some bullies do take it too far. For those bullies, I think that they should be treated by a therapist and also forced to be confronted by the ones that they have victimized. But I do think that jail is way too extreme.

• Bullies should not go to jail.

I mean really? Think about it. No no no no no no no non no no no no no n on on on on on on o nono non no no n no n o no no no no no no no no no no n o no noooooo no.

• Bullies should not go to jail.

• Jail is bad

Jail is not an effective deterrent. It just teaches people how to be better criminals. ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​ ​ ​

• Fore sever fact i said no

First if the branch said the bullies should not go to jail they have their fact. Second if bullies go to jail they well heat that person that sent hem to the jail. Third if they oread know is bad to be bullies then whey do you send them to jail like rely dod think!!!

• Nooooooooo poooo o o

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioioioioioioiooioiiooioioiooioioioioioioioioioioioioiooioioioioioioioioioiooioioioioioioioioioiooioioioioo o oi o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o ooo oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Bullies shoudn´t go to jail

Imagine if the bully were you, you would prefer to face the consequences withyour teacher, headmaster or your family, but its extreme to take someone to jail its just too much, it would ruin your life and your reputation, everything. Its too much for a bully to go to jail.