• Of course it should be illegal

Bullying is an issue that is never taken seriously in society. Even if it is so severe to the point where someone commits suicide. A common rationality people use to defend bullies, specifically speaking about bullying under thr age of 18, is that they are just kids. It doesn't matter how old you are, what race or religion you are. You should be held accountable for what is a disgusting crime.

• Bulling Happens to kids with special needs

A child should not be bullied just because of their weight,height,or the way they learn.No child should have to go with that.They are going to want to stand up for them for each other and want to stand up for them self and I have been bullied It is NOT fun.

• It MUST be illegal

I have been always bullied n it sucks #wahlaoeh bte,if these bullies go to jail they can learn their lesson n get criminal records I always hate bullies so in my opinion I support the fact the bullying is a crime they must be sentanced to 1.5years in jail n kena 15 strokes of the cane. I never bully people I feel that BULLYING IS A BIG CRIME so jail those bullies lah

• It MUST be illegal

I've been bullied by people(my classmates) n it sucks I think those idoits(bullies)should go to JIAL stop bullying!Walaoeh #stop abuse lah #bullying=crime I wanna see those idoits in jail for this... I don't support bullies n I have NEVER BULLIED anyone #support me cause I never bullied anyone if they go to jail they can get criminal records so BULLYING IS A BIG CRIME

• It MUST be illegal

• Bullying should be a "crime"

I don't think that a kid should go to jail for teasing. Teasing isn't bullying. Everyone goes through teasing in life, but if there is a repetitive serious physical or even racial slurs being made. Then yes a serious punishment should be made. Also the punishment can't be maybe a talking to or something small, a suspension or if it's bad enough and after previous punishment, expelling the student could be an option. I know it might sound harsh but, bullying can make people do terrible things such as suicide. It is not just best for the victim but, for the whole school and it's reputation.

• Bullying should be a crime

Bullying people who don’t deserve it is just weak and pathetic. There is the bystander effect where the crowd does nothing but the victim get victimized. The bullying gets worse when you don’t do anything to stop it. I say those who bully to get on top of the social ladder needs to go to beyond scared straight, especially those with a conduct disorder. Psychopaths can keep their careless asses locked away, along with sociopaths with their crazy selves. Bullies are antisocial. Loners are asocial. Duh.

• Bullying is mean

Bullying should be illegal because it is not good for your health and it is very mean to be mean to others. Some people may even get depression because they are sad about mean people being mean to them because it is just mean. This is not fair because it is a violation of your human rights do not bully its mean.

• Yes! Bullying should be illegal!

Every year, more than a million students are victims of bullying. Some people just have no idea how serious it is. Many bully victims report having their grades plummet, and a lot of other bad things, including suffering from depression, anxiety, and fear. Oh, and speaking of fear, over a hundred thousand victims of bullying skip school because of their fear of getting bullied. 1 out of 10 students even drop out of school because of bullying!

Like I said before, kids have suffered from depression and anxiety because of bullying. Their self-esteem are likely going to plummet, and they're going to think that they deserve getting bullied. But they don't! Like they say, when you're being bullied, it's not your fault!

Even worse, depression can lead to suicidal thoughts. According to the CDC, suicide is the third leading cause of death. According to studies by Yale University, victims of bullying are 2 to 9 more likely to consider suicide than people who are not bullied. A study in the United Kingdom found that at least a half of suicides among young people have been attributed to bullying. It is estimated that every three weeks a kid commits bullycide, or in other words, suicide from bullying.

By the way, has anyone heard of Tyler Clementi, Megan Meier, Ryan Halligan, Phoebe Prince, Jared High, Rebecca Sedwick, Amanda Todd, Jamey Rodemeyer, Jadin Bell, Jessica Logan, Tyler Long, or Ty Smalley? If you haven't, read their biographies, and look at how serious bullying can be.

• No one likes to be bullied

Everybody, would literally hate to be bullied. It should be considered a crime, since how hurt, another person's emotions will feel after they get bullied. Say you were a piece of paper, nice and fresh to start school, but when you get home, you're all crumpled, all just because of bullying!

• Ok lets be real.

The court doesn't have time to deal with the alleged "bullying" that many people report. I have seen many children tease there friends by calling them jerks, to be funny. And of course not even an hour later there up at the office explaining that they where talking to a friend and being funny. 89% of the time its someone eavesdropping on the conversation reporting the poor kid. I understand that bullying can be taken way to far and can go way out of line. This might lead to suicide, mental break downs and several stress disorders. These are serious subjects that I am NOT saying we should ignore. The point is, people lie. Shocker. But if several children lives and reputations are ruined just because some kid thought it would be funny to report them on something the convicted didn't do. And lets not forget penalty's. How far will penalty's be taken? Far enough for a DEATH sentence. Lets not forget death sentences are still LEGAL in several states and country's. If death penalty's where a thing then they would probably go along with suicide. If a child is charged of causing anthers suicide they should be punished by death. Lets back up. NO ONE. I repeat. NO ONE. Is in charge of what you, think, feel, or do. Someone committing suicide is no ones fault but the one who committed it. Sure someone can cause lead ups to drive some one to suicide but that doesn't make THEM responsible. In conclusion this isn't just prison this can be LIFE or DEATH.

• Is Bullying A Crime? I Don't Think So...

Sometimes bullying can get really out of hand. But there is already a law for when bullying gets out of hand. If you kill someone, you go to jail for murder. If you touch somebody in any sort of way, you could go to jail for battery. But I really don't think we should fill the jails with unsuspecting people who called somebody "stupid" on twitter or spread a rumor about their boyfriend. That just doesn't make sense and seems ridiculous to me!

• Bullying should not be a crime, it all depends on the circumstances.

Bullying shall not be considered a crime. I believe that bullying should be treated as a minor offense/misdemeanor. People who commit suicide because of bullying are very stupid and idiotic. People shouldn't be locked up for saying offensive or mean words. But if the bully gets to physical then charges should be pressed. It is total bullshit that kids are in jail for just saying mean words. I also believe that the consequences for bullying (especially kids) should result into School suspension instead of reporting it to the Authorities.

• It shouldn't be considered a crime, it depends on the circumstances

Bullying should only be a crime if the supposed victim commits suicide. People shouldn't be going to prison for just saying mean things to another. I think that that it's bullshit that kids are being locked up just for saying mean words. Even if the bully gets physical with their victim, charges should not be pressed on the bully. I believe that the consequences for bullying (especially for kids), should result into School suspension instead of reporting it to the Authorities.

• It isnt that big of a deal

Bullying is a thing in life. No way around it. It's not the bully's fault if somebody didn't get the attention they wanted by playing victim and acting like the world is out to get them so they jumped of a bridge, just to get MORE attention. This is ludicrous and all this is just nonsense.

• Why it should and should´nt

I think that its kinda in the middle because bullying can happen to everyone but some bully´s can hurt u like hit u and some just use words. It should be a crime act when they actually hurt u to death but it should´nt be a crime act when they didnt physically hurt u

• No no nah

Andrew debose aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Hi my name

Hi bjhb jhsghfyhwebscfhnuwenhavguyehujenhfvguiervbn fnjhuinjhrij fuhuifhe b b b b b g b bh h ghnh hnhhh h h h h h h j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u u u uuuuuuuu u u u8 uj j j I j j ji ji j j j j o j

• Bullying is NOT a crime

In the first place,how do we actually define the word "bully"? So are all cases of simple teasing called bullying too? Dont tell me that i would get jailed for calling someone in my school a name! I just find that this doesnt make sense at all, because there is no basis on what you mean by the term bully in the first place!!

• Bullying is NOT a crime