• Yes of course.

Bullies being held legally accountable for their actions would significantly decrease the suicide and bullying rates. Kids should feel safe while trying to earn their education. In fact, approximately 160000 teens have reported skipping school to avoid bullies. This kind of behavior obviously takes away from their right to education.

• Why shouldn't it be?!

Should bullying be a punishable crime? Yes, bullying should be made punishable by law. Although people believe bullying shouldn’t be a punishable crime; it should, because it can cause lifelong trauma, and can cause some to commit suicide.
    Bullying should be made punishable by law. Bullying can cause a lifelong trauma in some cases. “I realize that bullying is not a new behavior that today’s adolescents have only recently developed, but it seems that technology has put a whole new spin on this devastating, life-changing behavior pattern.” Research shows that tens and children diagnosed or are already struggling with mental health issues are more vulnerable to be bullied, but some experts wonder whether pursing criminal charges will prevent bullying or simply “ dust the problem under the carpet”.
    Bullying should be made punishable by crime. Bullying situations can end with the victim(s) committing suicide. A freshman in South Hadley, Massachusetts had a very notorious bullying case. Her name was Phoebe Prince; her case in court was known as “The Prince Case”. Phoebe hung herself from a staircase in her home in South Hadley on January 14, 2010. On March 29 of 2010, the District Attorney Elizabeth Scheilbel had announced to the court felony criminal indictments against six teenagers, five in which were minors. The most serious charge involved a sentence up to ten years in prison. Two years later, prosecutors dropped a statutory rape charges against one of the teens, and the other five were able to get plea deals on lower misdemeanor charges for probation and community service.
    Many also say bullying though bad shouldn’t be punishable by law, because it would cost America more to put these bullies in jail, it would bring up the right of freedom of speech, and would further clog our criminal justice system. A man named Eli Federman says, “Society, teachers and obviously parents, not the criminal justice system, should address the bullying epidemic. We need a national conversation about civility, abuses of and control over social media, early intervention and widespread awareness, not criminal prosecutions.” The desire to hold someone criminally accountable when a tragedy occurs but this reaction could have a ghastly affect on freedom of speech.

• Yes it should

Bullying should be considered a crime as it causes people to kill them selves in extreme cases. People lose confidence and self esteem which affects them in the future for jobs , experiences , public events and more why should others lives be put down for being a little different.

• Because some people just get away with it

Some kids die of bulling
    and we need justice for it we can not let kids just get away with it we are a safe comunity we need to make it better for us to live in and not a bad place to live in we dont need to suffer

Some kids die of bulling

• Hi my name

Hi bjhb jhsghfyhwebscfhnuwenhavguyehujenhfvguiervbn fnjhuinjhrij fuhuifhe b b b b b g b bh h ghnh hnhhh h h h h h h j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u u u uuuuuuuu u u u8 uj j j I j j ji ji j j j j o j

• Are you dense? Get back into the real world

Bullying ends up giving a person many many insecurity issues depression and suicidal taughtd a bully should be punished

I was bullied trust me you have no idea how much i changed because of it i was ths school punching bag standing up does nothing i dont have parents teacher or anyone thst believe in me

-john

-john

• YES, please, only people who suffered the REAL bully will understand us. We dont kill ourselves just because of a nickname and etc.

I almost decided to kill bullies because i was losing hope in them not being punished. I wanted to kill my self with them (home created bomb). As you can see, bully makes victims crazy, scared and even criminals. But then i realized that this could just be considered a crime!
    Imagine a world where who bullies would be criticiezed by everyone for that, in the same way a guy who punches a girl would! A school where bullying is something extremely unpopular and dumb

• Bullying IS a crime!

Bullying not only leads to depression, anxiety, fear, crying, and more, it also can lead to suicide. “Suicide is the third leading cause of death according to the Center for Disease Control. It results in about 4,400 deaths per year. Bullied victims are 7 to 9% more likely to consider suicide according to a study by Yale University. Studies in Britain have found half of the suicides among youth related to bullying.”

• Hi my name

• Bullying is NOT a crime

In the first place,how do we actually define the word "bully"? So are all cases of simple teasing called bullying too? Dont tell me that i would get jailed for calling someone in my school a name! I just find that this doesnt make sense at all, because there is no basis on what you mean by the term bully in the first place!!

• Bullying is NOT a crime

• No no no no no no no!

You would go to jail or pay a fine just for calling someone a name? No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Whdxsdcbdx cbchc h

Fhhdfhjdhfjdf fhkfffh fhfhfhfhjf fufjfjfjf ffjfjfjf fffjfjfjfjf ffjfjnfjf f f fc ff f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f v v v v v v v v v

• Whdxsdcbdx cbchc h

• Hfyrhdfyhdyfh nc cn f fbv bf

Fhfbvhfb hfjfnjfhhf hchchjcjh cjh hc cd chcbhjm cn j ncjk ckjn cjkn jcnc jc vjcncjkncjdjkcxncjdfkjckldcxlkc klfdcxkjc klcxc djklkjl djlxcm dzxjknfdckdjxklxd cnjnvkndfcnjcxnjc zcxnlcjxcknlx cx jkcx mnvknckjckjkjc xjkncjncjcxnjcnjdc cjcnjcxjcjcxjc cjcnjcxjncjnnjcx cvjncjcnjcnjc cjcncxjnckcxnj cxjcnjcjnnkcxnjcx cxjcxnjjncxnjc duihduhduhcudhcudhcudhuchduchudhc hcdbhdbhdbhdhdsdb dhkddhbdhbd dhdbdhbdbhdbhd dhdhdbdbhhbd hddhdhn hdhdhdhd hddhdhdh dhdhbdbhdbh dhdshbdhd dhhdhd dhdhbdhbhdd dhdbhdhbdh jxnjdjdjdjdjdj djdjdj jdjdjd ndjdjdjd djdkjd

• Hfyrhdfyhdyfh nc cn f fbv bf

• U r all iditos bullin is nto a creim

Stfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszzstfu i'll poo on ur mum u fookin idoitszz

• Bullying should not be a felony

Many people suffer from bullying around the world. Although this is a growing issue that I agree needs to be solved, we should NOT punish a young adult because of poor choices as a child. Schools are in charge of enforcing their rules and keeping bullying out and getting the police involved just proves the schools cant handle it on their own. Where do we draw the line on how they get punished? There is just no good way to punish a child for bullying.