• It falls under USA Law as a felony

Under the constitution, Assault and Battery are unjust and are usually counted as felonies. If you boil it down to it's core, bullying is just that; Battery, and sometimes, Assault. There have also been incidents where kids have killed themselves because of bullying, and as such, falls also under second degree Murder.

• Yes and no.

Hi. It depends on how we define bullying. If it is just teasing then no. If it can cause physical and psychological harm, then yes. Psychologically, bullying can lead to PTSD, and physical bullying is obvious on why it should be a punishment. It should be considered a minor crime.

• Bullying is definitely a crime!

I think it is certainly a major offence, and if it is not dealt with sufficiently strongly then there is a danger the perpetrators will continue their bullying. I think that if the punishment is strong enough then people will think twice about doing something. Whereas if there is no penalty at all, or a very weak penalty, then people won’t stop to think.

• Yes and no but mostly yes

Only fisical bullying should be iliegall .I no word can hurt but it dose not havre as much information behbind it anmd there for the hole bulling could be made up because some people just dont have as good of a heart . I needed more words. So hi hi !!!!!!!!

• Yes and no but mostly yes

• Yes and no but mostly yes

• Yes yes yes

Well think of it , bullying can affect a persons life a very big way. It can go through collage and affect a person also through their adult hood. THEY DO BAD IN SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY ARE BULLIED. That then goes to adulthood affecting what job you get. It's so big it should be a crime

• Of course it should be illegal

Bullying is an issue that is never taken seriously in society. Even if it is so severe to the point where someone commits suicide. A common rationality people use to defend bullies, specifically speaking about bullying under thr age of 18, is that they are just kids. It doesn't matter how old you are, what race or religion you are. You should be held accountable for what is a disgusting crime.

• Bulling Happens to kids with special needs

A child should not be bullied just because of their weight,height,or the way they learn.No child should have to go with that.They are going to want to stand up for them for each other and want to stand up for them self and I have been bullied It is NOT fun.

• It MUST be illegal

I have been always bullied n it sucks #wahlaoeh bte,if these bullies go to jail they can learn their lesson n get criminal records I always hate bullies so in my opinion I support the fact the bullying is a crime they must be sentanced to 1.5years in jail n kena 15 strokes of the cane. I never bully people I feel that BULLYING IS A BIG CRIME so jail those bullies lah

• Ok lets be real.

The court doesn't have time to deal with the alleged "bullying" that many people report. I have seen many children tease there friends by calling them jerks, to be funny. And of course not even an hour later there up at the office explaining that they where talking to a friend and being funny. 89% of the time its someone eavesdropping on the conversation reporting the poor kid. I understand that bullying can be taken way to far and can go way out of line. This might lead to suicide, mental break downs and several stress disorders. These are serious subjects that I am NOT saying we should ignore. The point is, people lie. Shocker. But if several children lives and reputations are ruined just because some kid thought it would be funny to report them on something the convicted didn't do. And lets not forget penalty's. How far will penalty's be taken? Far enough for a DEATH sentence. Lets not forget death sentences are still LEGAL in several states and country's. If death penalty's where a thing then they would probably go along with suicide. If a child is charged of causing anthers suicide they should be punished by death. Lets back up. NO ONE. I repeat. NO ONE. Is in charge of what you, think, feel, or do. Someone committing suicide is no ones fault but the one who committed it. Sure someone can cause lead ups to drive some one to suicide but that doesn't make THEM responsible. In conclusion this isn't just prison this can be LIFE or DEATH.

• Is Bullying A Crime? I Don't Think So...

Sometimes bullying can get really out of hand. But there is already a law for when bullying gets out of hand. If you kill someone, you go to jail for murder. If you touch somebody in any sort of way, you could go to jail for battery. But I really don't think we should fill the jails with unsuspecting people who called somebody "stupid" on twitter or spread a rumor about their boyfriend. That just doesn't make sense and seems ridiculous to me!

• Bullying should not be a crime, it all depends on the circumstances.

Bullying shall not be considered a crime. I believe that bullying should be treated as a minor offense/misdemeanor. People who commit suicide because of bullying are very stupid and idiotic. People shouldn't be locked up for saying offensive or mean words. But if the bully gets to physical then charges should be pressed. It is total bullshit that kids are in jail for just saying mean words. I also believe that the consequences for bullying (especially kids) should result into School suspension instead of reporting it to the Authorities.

• It shouldn't be considered a crime, it depends on the circumstances

Bullying should only be a crime if the supposed victim commits suicide. People shouldn't be going to prison for just saying mean things to another. I think that that it's bullshit that kids are being locked up just for saying mean words. Even if the bully gets physical with their victim, charges should not be pressed on the bully. I believe that the consequences for bullying (especially for kids), should result into School suspension instead of reporting it to the Authorities.

• It isnt that big of a deal

Bullying is a thing in life. No way around it. It's not the bully's fault if somebody didn't get the attention they wanted by playing victim and acting like the world is out to get them so they jumped of a bridge, just to get MORE attention. This is ludicrous and all this is just nonsense.

• Why it should and should´nt

I think that its kinda in the middle because bullying can happen to everyone but some bully´s can hurt u like hit u and some just use words. It should be a crime act when they actually hurt u to death but it should´nt be a crime act when they didnt physically hurt u

• No no nah

Andrew debose aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Hi my name

Hi bjhb jhsghfyhwebscfhnuwenhavguyehujenhfvguiervbn fnjhuinjhrij fuhuifhe b b b b b g b bh h ghnh hnhhh h h h h h h j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u u u uuuuuuuu u u u8 uj j j I j j ji ji j j j j o j

• Bullying is NOT a crime

In the first place,how do we actually define the word "bully"? So are all cases of simple teasing called bullying too? Dont tell me that i would get jailed for calling someone in my school a name! I just find that this doesnt make sense at all, because there is no basis on what you mean by the term bully in the first place!!

• Bullying is NOT a crime