• Bullying is not good

Everyday, 160,000 middle and high school students stay home in fear of being bullies. Because of bullying 100,000 students feel it is necessary to carry a gun to school to protect themselves. Every 7 minutes, a child is bullied on the playground. 4,400 teens commit suicide because they were bullied. Is this really worth not protecting and helping them? You are being a bully to them if you say so.

• Bullying! Is not good ofc , it

Bullying should be supported more an should be provided as a need not a person getting teased and bullied with no reason why when they are innocent people trying to fight an defeat. People should speak up an stand up for who they are as a human mature being in life.

• Bullying is just another word for hater

Bullies are just hatters they are mad because you have something they want or need or they are just jelouse they want to be liked so they bully but the main reasoon why bullies are so mean is because they might have something in their lives that is not going so well and maybe a friend or even a family member says its their falut, if you already have something in you life they might think its your falut even if its not bullies just want to be liked and want people to do what they are doing but its not your fault that your getting bullied the bully just isnt happy with their life so they are taking it out on someone that has the same problem as they do but if you talk to your bully and say your not alone i have the same problem and can help you i am here for you you may end up being friends, my point is bullying isnt right and it should be banned in schools because noone deserves to hate their life ecpesially the bully they arnt bullies they are just hatters that are sad,mad

• Bullying should be banned

I'm a person who is ¨Fat¨ but I haven't been bullied. But most kids stay home afraid of bullies but none of them report it to the school. They dont though because they might think that the bullies will come after them. Next year I'm going to 6th grade. Middle school. There are gonna be bullies so we should all tell the school, and many kids harm themselves because of bullies. Thats why i think that bullying should be banned

• Should bullying be banned? Yes

Everyday people get hurt because of it. These bullies hurt other people because they have nothing better to do with there life. Bullies have know right to judge somebody off of what they wear,what they look like, or what they can or can't do. Believe in who you really are, embrace the real you.Don't let these bullies bring you down you have the right to feel free.

• Should bullying be banned? Yes

• Should bullying be banned? Yes

• Should schools banned bullying? Of course.

Everyday, 160,000 middle and high school students stay home in fear of being bullies. Because of bullying 100,000 students feel it is necessary to carry a gun to school to protect themselves. Every 7 minutes, a child is bullied on the playground. 4,400 teens commit suicide because they were bullied. Is this really worth not protecting and helping them? Kids deserve love and protection, not neglected. Sure kids need to learn to solve their own problems, but there are other ways to do this than hurting them physically or mentally.

• Should bullying be banned in school? Of course

Everyday, 160,000 middle and high school students stay home in fear of being bullies. Because of bullying 100,000 students feel it is necessary to carry a gun to school to protect themselves. Every 7 minutes, a child is bullied on the playground. 4,400 teens commit suicide because they were bullied. Is this really worth not protecting and helping them? Teachers and parents who don't stop bullying are practically asking kids to bully others.

• Children must solve their own problems.

I do believe in at least light bullying of students in their childhood, although not so much as to cause psychological damage. This is because it, in my opinion, teaches children and teenagers to solve their own problems and resolve any issues on their own. Unless there is a fascist coup causing an authoritarian, Orwellian dictatorship, when you're an adult there's no administration to run to if you get called a "terrorist," ""nerd," "retard," etc. Therefore you'll deal with these problems in your adulthood with immaturity, possibly making the problem worse. Don't coddle your children.

• You Can't Physically Ban Bullies..

I'm sorry to break it to you, but truly no one can 'ban' bullying. Yes, you can get detentions but that's about it. People bully others because they've once in their life have felt that feeling of loneliness, which is why they 'bully' other kids, which is a very unhealthy cycle. People should know how to solve their own issues, it's up to what they do to solve their own issues.

• Would be impossible to enforce

I would like to start this off by saying that the honourable members on the pro side of this argument do not realize the plausibility of such a ban. Bullying is a horrible thing, and I strongly disapprove of it, but banning it wouldn’t make much sense. The suggestion lacks any details on what it would include. I can’t possibly imagine any way to enforce such a ban, and I doubt that the creator of the motion can come up with a way either.
    In conclusion, the idea of putting a ban on bullying is ridiculous. I am against bullying and anything related to that, but putting a ban wouldn’t work. Along with that, bullying is not viewed positively around the globe anyways. Like I said, it’s just ridiculous. I’ll keep this short and sweet, but if someone would like to challenge me on this statement, I would be glad to hear it.