• Buses need seatbelts

Buses definitely need seatbelts . Without them, what's to stop a child flinging forward and getting a severe concussion? It's not just concussions,either. Children could receive broken bones, cuts and bruises, and even face death. This is definitely a matter that needs sorting out. I definitely believe buses should have seatbelts!

• It just makes sense

Seat belts are a necessity in cars, so why not buses. Seat belts are not expensive, and if you were to crash you wouldn't lunge forward. It just makes sense. Plus lots of people get badly injured in bus crashes. And the guy with the zipper problem didn't even make sense.

• No one should have to suffer

Accidents happen all the time on the road. Mostly drunk-drivers and people not paying attention. Yes only 9 kids die every year, but with seat belts we can get it ranked down to 0. Seat belts save lives and emotions. Make the change schools, it is for the better good

• Seat belts save lives

Some people say that seat belts are not helpful. I disagree. Seat belts prevent kids from going air born out of their seats. Some people who don't agree with me say what if the bus goes into a lake. But what are the odds. This is why I say yes.

• Yes it is safe

Yes it is safe`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````6h9kim9kmppko9kj8uh b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bbb b bb b b b bb b bb b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b v

• Its not safe

Many many people have died on buses. I have almost been in a bus crash. I was going on a school field trip and the bus almost crashed into some other car and since I didnt have a seat belt on my head hit the seat in front of me . If i had a seat belt that wouldnt have happend. So now you know why buses should have seatbelts.

• We should NEVER!!

School buses provide padded seats that are made for impact. If the bus crashes and flips, the seat belts would be choking the kids. The belts could also be used of weapons of choking or striking another student. Seat belts are clearly not safe for school ground areas. - A person who says no to bus safety belts.

• Yes we should

School busses are very busy. When kids are mum ping from seat to seat the driver is constantly looking back and not focusing on the road. Also, the cost to instal is very minimal. I'm sure schools can raise money for the students' safety., I mean we raise money for other great reasons, why not for our children's lives

• Buses with Seat Belts

All buses should have seat belts, and a foam Cushin behind the seat for impact. Air liners need sweat belts and there 10,000 to 30,000 ft. In the air. All vehicles need Seat Belts every body has to buckle up. Seat belts save lives even if a bus was to roll over this would keep the person or persons from going out of the window. The price for seat belts out way losing a life. With the tech we have today, the driver would be alarmed if some one wasn't seat belted, it can be done, and should be done.

• Buses with Seat Belts

• Dick in zipper

Im 15 years old and I got my dick stuck in my zipper one time and it was the worst thing i ever have felt in my life so i can imagine how bad it would be to get you dick stuck in the seat belt. Ya that would suck

• School budgets are already tight.

It would take a lot of money to get seatbelts in every bus imaginable. Schools already have tight budgets nowadays. Teachers are always the first to complain about their salaries. The amount of fatal school bus crashes is low enough that the money doesn't necessarily need to be put into seat belts just yet.

• No buses should have seat belts

I am personally a bus rider at my local high school. I would much rather have comfort over safety. The buses already have padding on the back of the seats. The only thing people should worry about is that the bus might flip. Only 9 kids die every year on a school bus. Even if seat belts where mandatory, we kids would not wear them.

• No bus belts

Buses should not have seat belts because if a bus got in an accident, the seats could close and make it so kids can't escape being crushed. Kids might not be able to unbuckle when there's a fire, or if they needed to get to the emergency exit to escape.

• Seat Belts are Annoying

They are so annoying and make me itch also make me want to die inside also did i mention they are not needed because most kids are on the bus because parents don't beat there kids. Ya know what this word thing is so annoying i cant even get my point out that parents need to beat there kids.

• Fuck Mr. Leale

Fuck you, kill yourself. I hate you and everything you stand for you nazi prick. Go suck a gorilla dick. You and your gay ass hard nipples. P.S you can suck a caterpillar dick. Fuck yo couch. All hail ala. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk you Mr. Leale of Porterville. I really wish the purge was real

• No seatbelts on the bus

S s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• No fricken seatbelts

I am a kid and I hate fricken seatbelts. I don't think that there should be any seatbelts because when I go on the bus nothing happens to me only bad stuff happens when kids are fooling around and when the bus gets hit and most of the time its not the kids fault :D

• Seatbelts save lives

Seatbelts help prevent you getting hurt in an accident. For example you can go on the side and crash on the side and fly out the window .That might cause a brain injury and cause death. That is my opinion on why you should were a seatbelt on a bus

• A bus is so much bigger then a car

A bus is about 12 tons is my guesstamite a car is 2. There is no need for seat belts because
    1. The bus absorbs the shock over time.
    2.It is much heavier compared to a car.
    3.It is a lot of money.
    The worst that can happen is a bloody nose. And deaths only happen if kids are standing up on the bus when they shouldn't.