• Yes they should

Yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should yes they should

• No they shouldn’t be there because I have a car that I will need.

No one is in a bad way but they were not very well done to me because I was going on the way home from the church because I was going on the water because they didn’t have any money for me because they didn’t want me in to get a little bit help with me and I didn’t have a problem getting my car and then they didn’t want me going on a car and they then went back home to help him and I was just going on the other hand they didn’t have a car good job and I did didn’t want me to come to and get them I didn’t know if you were wanted to do go and get it and done it and then I would do have to do anything it was would you have a car that way I would do anything to make sure you have the time and I can help him get done to get the car to the house I have a lot going to be in a car with you I can do not get it to you do anything you need me.