Should BYOD (bring your own digital devices movement) be something for schools?

• Byod could be fun

I also have my own device. My Friends also have devices. I have 3 devices. When i grow up i will have 100 devices. Also i think phones are over rated. Like i said byod could be fun for kids who have a no fun divisibility. It should be fun.

• Yes, it would save money.

Yes, the bring your own devices movement would be positive for schools, because it would save a lot of money. Students would not have to spend money to provide a device for each student, because many students would not need them. Also, students would be using devices that they are more comfortable with, which would make them more efficient.

• BYOD would be good for schools.

The BYOD movement is keeping up with the digitalized world. While the differences between operating systems and digital formats was a huge issue in the past, computer and smartphone companies have worked to eliminate most of these issues, making sharing documents and information easier than ever. It is already the case that some schools allow students to bring in their devices to school on certain days for research. While this may present an issue in some areas, where families cannot afford, it would save money for school districts across the board, which would hopefully allow aid for those schools that need to provide devices to students.

• We should have BYOD in schools

When you bring your own device in my opinion it helps a lot. You will always have a resource right in your hand so u dont have to go home and go on your computer at home because that would also waist time that you could have used to research. It is also good because you can then have some resources that u would have to go all the way to the computer lad for right in your hand. But really although u may need to spend some money for the devices its for your child's learning and that is the reason we even put our children into schools for their education, so it would only makes sense that we buy one device for them to help them during there school year.Now I'm not saying that you should buy your child in kindergarten an iPod touch i would think the appropriate age would be Grades 5+maybe even grade 4 but i would not suggest giving a child who is in kindergarten-Grade 3. But the older kids should get a wonderful and fun way to learn. And though some kids don't like schools if u give them an device they might like it a bit more an pay attention more.Some kids might misuse their device this gives them an opportunity to get some discipline if they are not getting it at home.All-tougher BYOD is a GREAT program which every child should have the privilege of it. I hope u changed your mind about Byod if u previously did not like it.

• School Debate Topic

This is for writing,please help me out I need good arguments to get this over with.The other person doing more BYOD time says no electronic hater.Now I´m just typing so I can submit this argument but I just want to get this debate project over with so please help me out!

• 5rttytytytyygh tgrh thry

H tryhgn th ythfg yj th 5thh jtr hg h b yhuy u u u ui i i i i i o o o o oo oo o o o o o o o ou h y yy y y y y i i n m m k k km

• 5rttytytytyygh tgrh thry

• 5rttytytytyygh tgrh thry

• 5rttytytytyygh tgrh thry

• Yeah set u[

Up i chose yesh because i like e e e e e e e e e e e sting sandwiches.... And i also like dee e e e e e e e e z zz z z z sandwiches w s s s s s s s s s s

• Kkkkkk jjjjj jjjj

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvh fg f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f ff f f f f f f f f f ff f f f

• Lkshjshehber jr3jbf 5tuhQJahjk

UdEIOQhti4hqRAECMT1283yqhTaenikd gt ret t er re we w q weqqe ew rerw sd d qdq d qad cd cd cz cscs cz c c c c c c c c ca 5y T TH A GR ERRTE RG RW r hrg rg hr g gg rgr f ef ef hr j

• It causes distractions

Owning a device may be productive but it also opens students up to a world of distractions such as social media and games. With today's technology , you can simply change what you are doing in a second (e.G. Switching from flappy Bird to a word document). It's just too hard to monitor these things in schools.