Should California Governor Jerry Brown seek re-election after his current term?

• Governer Jerry Brown has many reasons to seek re-election

California Governor Jerry Brown should seek re-election after his current term because he has found a good deal of popularity with the people of the state, a lot of support, and has also been effective as a governor. His seeking another term should help the state's budget further improve and the unemployment numbers drop.

• Yes he should.

I think that the governor of California should seek to do a re-election at the end of his term. I think he has done an okay job and their is no harm in someone trying to keep their seat. If people don't like him than he will be voted out if not he can stay.

• A great job

Yes, I do thing that the current California governor Jerry Brown should go ahead and try to run for the office again after the current term, because despite what some people may think, he has done a pretty decent job while he has been governor, and can out do other competitors.

• Trying to Move California Forward

California Gov. Jerry Brown is trying to move California forward after the Great Recession and two terms with the "Governator" Arnold Schwarzenegger. Brown should seek re-election as he advocates for high-speed rail projects and better transportation. He's also trying to reduce the state's prison population. He was elected governor in the 1970s and 1980s and he can win another term as he has plenty of name recognition with senior citizens.

• If He Chooses To

I believe Governor Jerry Brown should seek re-election after his current term, especially if he is not considering seeking a higher position in the direct future. It has become quite common in the United States for current politicians to seek re-election after serving a term so this would be quite normal.