• Campaign Finance Reform is needed

I do believe we should enact campaign finance reform. While our courts seem to believe that campaign donations are a protected form of speech, it seems that the more the money, the freer the speech. We should enact laws that level the playing field, such as hard limits on the amount corporations and labor unions can contribute to campaigns or organizations. Also, another good measure would be to allow for a certain amount of free time on the networks so that the candidate's points of view can be heard without having to resort to campaign donations to finance them. These measures I feel would be beneficial for america to become an even greater democracy.

• Too Much Spent On Campaigning

I think it is a grave injustice the amount of money that is spent on campaigning in our country. Having more money to campaign helps a candidate get a elected more so than winning votes. I think we need to reform campaign finance so people who don't raise as much money, have just as much of a chance.

• Yes it should.

Many times, the politician who wins is the one who is financed the most. This is not right! The one who should win is the one that is the most qualified for the position. I think there definitely needs to be a complete campaign finance reform enacted. This way it is more fair!

• Campaign finance reform should be enacted.

I believe that, in order to keep politics as straight and narrow as we can possibly get them to be, that reforming campaign financing is absolutely required. It's too often the case that the politician with the deeper pockets can buy their ways into competitiveness during a political race or election.

• Yes, as soon as possible

The reason so many people are down on voting is because they see how campaigns are run and by who. Regular people do not have a say in who gets pushed into our living rooms and who gets buried by bigger money. There need to be controls to prevent people from trying to buy the presidency.